Author Topic: Billy Chemirmir from Rift Valley nabbed as serial killer in Texas  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
This Kale must be having hangovers from the Kiambaa Church massacre of 2007/2008. Taking his bad habits to the US thinking he can get away with it like in Kenya. He will end up on the electric chair. Texas does not flink before using that chair.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/20/jewelry-box-led-police-revisit-hundreds-deaths-they-may-have-found-serial-killer/?utm_term=.e6896fbd080d

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Billy Chemirmir from Rift Valley nabbed as serial killer in Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 06:24:01 AM »
What evidence do you have that he had anything to do with Kiambaa. You're going to need a lot more kalenjin "hateration" when Ruto become PORK soon.

That serial killer ought to be put on electric chair - no doubt about that.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 09:40:01 AM »
 :D :D :D :D
Was just provoking you and your likes. Why do you feel guilty?

What evidence do you have that he had anything to do with Kiambaa. You're going to need a lot more kalenjin "hateration" when Ruto become PORK soon.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 02:39:12 PM »
I can't start to imagine the pain and suffering, if Chemirmir's face is the last thing you see.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 10:02:43 PM »
I can't start to imagine the pain and suffering, if Chemirmir's face is the last thing you see.

Serial killers are not your average murderer - usually some complex from childhood. They torture their victims and do rituals and shit. 
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 09:16:52 AM »

Is this one of the warriors, a standing army simply waiting for a signal? Might be 'Ketet?'
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 10:05:08 AM »
For a while there you shocked me... Pundit kneejerk no surprises.

:D :D :D :D
Was just provoking you and your likes. Why do you feel guilty?

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527