Author Topic: Law school is harder than I thought ...  (Read 754 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Law school is harder than I thought ...
« on: May 04, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »
I wasn't planning to do any study at all for my JD but fk I think I may need to study.

I'm reading about house of lords or commons and feudalism and rara and I'm struggling to wrap my head around it.

I'm gonna binge watch game of thrones maybe that'll help aclimatise me to the history of law...

I'm reading about torts? criminal law? and I'm feeling overwhelmed. It's a bit agressive for my tender soul. Like I'd welcome handcuffs in the bedroom but I haven't even seen someone in handcuffs in real life let alone be tasked with defending some scary looking someone.

Any advice?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Law school is harder than I thought ...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 08:08:40 PM »
Why are you always torturing yourself with education? I thought you were in a medical school a while ago.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 02:18:07 AM »
KP, I'm a lifelong learner. I need to know how the law works. I'm studying law as inspired by Kim Kardashian but I think I need a Kanye in my life: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6985949/Kim-Kardashian-reveals-lawyer-father-warned-not-criminal-justice.html

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 02:22:26 PM »
Veritas,
You go girl.!!!
BTW you need to go back to Omollo. He's in bad shape but you can pick him up dust him and enjoy the rest of your life with him.