Author Topic: Jonathan Moi  (Read 828 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Jonathan Moi
« on: April 21, 2019, 09:18:58 AM »
First, many condolences to Mo1 and family.

First heard of Jonathan during the mighty Safari rally, with Ibrahim Choge as co-driver/navigator. Those days there was no Google maps. Then Julie Ward died, then Choge died. I've just seen Julie Ward is trending today. People are saying something about her death.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Jonathan Moi
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 10:39:02 AM »

The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones.
So be it with JT.

An Ward inquiry would have been good - like the Ouko one by Gor Sungu. Now the controversy dies with the man. As a rally driver he was a Kenyan hero. RIP.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 08:22:53 AM »
He lived a life of debauchery and enjoyed the excesses.

Without the father he would have died a long time ago. From fights in his teens to wanton raping of poor and rich girls. He was plain bad news.

One time in Kitale he started a fight, lost it and of course unleashed Prison officers (dad was the VP in charge of prisons). Minister Masinde Muliro was there and he left when the fight started. Elder Moi held a grudge against him the rest of his life.

He raped Ward then had her killed and burnt. He killed his in law when he threatened to spill the beans. He was a moving nuclear waste.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 09:12:02 AM »
Ogopa HIV
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 09:54:23 AM »
JT was the black sheep but he's dead so what now? Only God and the dead can be perfect with impunity.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 02:29:25 PM »
JT was the black sheep but he's dead so what now? Only God and the dead can be perfect with impunity.

JT is he the father of that alcoholic moi that is in court over 200k bill. Moi should die too fuck him and his family

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 02:36:36 PM »
I never knew anything about Jonathan Moi outside Safari Rally.  I have heard rumors about Julie Ward murder.  If he was a garbage guy, I know for a fact there are orders of magnitude worse individuals in position to do worse damage in Kenya.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman