Author Topic: Harambee house Op basically made Kalonzo and Raila gov officials  (Read 805 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Harambee house Op basically made Kalonzo and Raila gov officials
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 02:32:09 PM »
Looks like Tanga Tanga propaganda. Nothing came out of the Harambee Annex lunch despite all the noise to milk the photo op. Ruto rebels got to stand down without egg in the face. Ati they planned to heckle Uhuru next week :o would there be an easier own goal ever?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Harambee house Op basically made Kalonzo and Raila gov officials
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 02:36:43 PM »
Despite the "peace lunch" Uhuru was back to full swing anti-graft war yesterday. Lecturing and dressing down folks. By the way he also met Raila the same day.

Uhuru defends Raila, tells off Ruto allies over graft war

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-03-30-uhuru-defends-raila-tells-off-ruto-allies-over-graft-war/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop