Author Topic: climate change hoax: another one from papa Francis  (Read 3579 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
climate change hoax: another one from papa Francis
« on: October 08, 2018, 11:10:34 AM »

https://unfccc.int/news/pope-francis-releases-encyclical-on-climate-and-environment

Just how did the pope manage to turn a highly speculative scientific debate into a "moral issue?" Catholics are being asked to fight global warming as if humans have such capability. No longer called global warming, this climate change thing has created enormous media buzz and is the latest fad in town. Glitzy graphics, numerous charts and great political correctness accompany this well-heeled airhead, jostling to catch the latest gazes and camera clicks. Few ever pose to ask why the pope of all people should be championing climate change talks. What is really behind this charade? Who else will be fooled?

https://calthomas.com/columns/climate-change-hoax-exposed
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: climate change hoax: another one from papa Francis
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 11:51:24 AM »
GeeMail, you sound like Donald Trump or some redneck in Arkansas.
How many rivers have dried in Kenya in the past 10 years? Look at the Mau River today. It is a stream and no longer a river. Give it 10 years and it will be no more.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:22:12 PM »
If the activities of human cited were to create global warming, it would a crisis of hellish proportions. Corrupt Kenyan politicians grabbing Mau and other public land (Ruaraka, Weston) will be happy to shout "climate change". Even Donald Trump and rednecks are right sometimes. Look where it has placed Kavanaugh. Against all odds. The number of media articles generated by the global warming hype is not proof of its existence. Can we start with why the proponents are no longer talking about "global warming" and choose "climate change" instead?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/02/09/top-10-global-warming-lies-that-may-shock-you/#34138d8953a5
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 03:48:16 PM »
If the activities of human cited were to create global warming, it would a crisis of hellish proportions. Corrupt Kenyan politicians grabbing Mau and other public land (Ruaraka, Weston) will be happy to shout "climate change". Even Donald Trump and rednecks are right sometimes. Look where it has placed Kavanaugh. Against all odds. The number of media articles generated by the global warming hype is not proof of its existence. Can we start with why the proponents are no longer talking about "global warming" and choose "climate change" instead?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/02/09/top-10-global-warming-lies-that-may-shock-you/#34138d8953a5

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 03:55:28 PM »
Geemail
Educate yourself and stop spewing nonsense here. You are degrading this site. Africans need to arm themselves and fight the west for unleashing global warming and seating back

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 06:38:53 PM »
So this is a global warming forum or what? You are no pope who says global warming deniers are perverse. Seasons have been changing and will keep changing. That does not give the pope or any Kenyanplato the right to impose views on anybody. The church once decreed that the earth was flat and persecuted anybody who thought otherwise. You can be African and a realist at the same time. Africans can begin by stopping landgrabbers in Mau, Ruaraka, Weston before they shout global warming.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 06:52:23 PM »
Because in some places it is getting colder than it was before. Take a good example of Nairobi. Talk to anybody older than 70 years of age and just ask them how the climate used to be decades ago and you will hear it personally. No need of any reasearchers with big academic titles.

Sounds more like global cooling. If you want to speak papa Sirandula's language, at least be consistent.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 07:38:18 PM »
GeeMail,

There usually two categories of climate-change opponents(I hate the term deniers/denialists).  The educated ones tend to belong to a school that claims it is happening, but humans have little to zero contribution.  I have worked with one such guy, a Phd meteorologist trading in weather derivatives.  He says we simply don't have enough reliable data in terms of how long accurate data has been gathered.

Then there is a group that denies it is a thing at all.  I have never met(or even read about) any reasonably informed person in this category.

It seems reasonable people can disagree about the cause, even though it defies logic why humans should totally ignore the little things they can do, no matter how "useless" to NOT exacerbate the problem.  Especially when it promotes breakthroughs in renewable energy.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 08:46:00 PM »
So this is a global warming forum or what? You are no pope who says global warming deniers are perverse. Seasons have been changing and will keep changing. That does not give the pope or any Kenyanplato the right to impose views on anybody. The church once decreed that the earth was flat and persecuted anybody who thought otherwise. You can be African and a realist at the same time. Africans can begin by stopping landgrabbers in Mau, Ruaraka, Weston before they shout global warming.

You are bigger fool than I thought

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 09:47:47 PM »
GeeMail,

There usually two categories of climate-change opponents(I hate the term deniers/denialists).  The educated ones tend to belong to a school that claims it is happening, but humans have little to zero contribution.  I have worked with one such guy, a Phd meteorologist trading in weather derivatives.  He says we simply don't have enough reliable data in terms of how long accurate data has been gathered.

Then there is a group that denies it is a thing at all.  I have never met(or even read about) any reasonably informed person in this category.

It seems reasonable people can disagree about the cause, even though it defies logic why humans should totally ignore the little things they can do, no matter how "useless" to NOT exacerbate the problem.  Especially when it promotes breakthroughs in renewable energy.

A very reasonable approach, thanks. I haven't met any global warming denier (the term) who supports pollution either. Living in such a polluted city like mine, I would be the last to deny we are damaging the environment, but I'll not go hysterical. Things like what Elon Musk are doing (forget about plots in Mars though) are good and commendable. I doubt mass hysteria about global warming is enough motivation for clean energy since the scientists behind renewable energy also know if global warming is a hoax. Pursue renewable energy but let other viewpoints be heard as well. We know what happens when Africa begins receiving CO2 money from the west. Mau landgrabbers are lining up for it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 03:05:32 PM »
I am a skeptic on climate change. I think forces of nature are too powerful for us to influence it in any serious scale. We are like ants building huge ant- hills  but in large scale of things we are just nothing. The universe is so immense I don't think we even comprehend how immense it is.

One single volcano can fart more co2 than all humans and their activities combined.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:03:21 PM »
I am a skeptic on climate change. I think forces of nature are too powerful for us to influence it in any serious scale. We are like ants building huge ant- hills  but in large scale of things we are just nothing. The universe is so immense I don't think we even comprehend how immense it is.

One single volcano can fart more co2 than all humans and their activities combined.

Volcanoes do add CO2, but at a natural rate below what has been observed since the industrial revolution.  But again, reliable data on a global scale is a relatively recent thing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 05:14:07 PM »
Geemail, Pope Francis is not the first pope to say Catholics have a duty to preserve the environment. It is seen to be part and parcel of the Genesis command to Adam regarding his dominion over the earth and the idea that it still belongs to God and future humans so you can't just dump on it with a devil-may-care attitude. That's all I'll say about the religious angle.

The 'kawa' angle, I'm no expert, but when I see upwards of 90% of scientists telling you one thing about a phenomenon, I feel that to rubbish it I must have very good reasons, like SUPER, SUPER good reasons.

Also, lots of 'opposition'/'climate change denial' studies are funded by oil companies and other interest groups that do not want to be told not to pollute. If anyone should be allowed some leeway or grace period in this, it is very poor countries, assuming we actually start industrialization, and it should be limited in a way, there should be some kind of deadline to when we are to get in line in upholding all the same standards and some kind of limit in the stuff we do before deadline.

First world countries have no excuse.

By the way, Africa will be hardest hit. Lets just pray, my friend. Things are going to be thick. So don't support factions in first world countries that rubbish climate change. We will all suffer but they will not suffer as much as Africans despite being the actual culprits of the problem.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2018, 07:14:24 PM »

We can give global warming proponents the benefit of doubt when they talk about pollution and carbon emission etc. One of the reports by scientists actually shows the benefits of more CO2 (e.g the increased greenery in Canada). Makes a lot of sense considering that plants use a lot of CO2. Again, the global warmers are putting the cart before the horse. Does CO2 cause global warming or does global warming lead to increased CO2 in the atmosphere? Many of these scientific reports have nothing to do with the oil industry although they will obviously be very happy to hear some of the conclusions. Global warming skeptics will not support runaway pollution. We will not accept to be bullied by popery into accepting a hoax.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 09:19:11 PM »
Like a first year university essay. Even the ostentatious popery prayers couldn't help this one. http://joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 09:51:38 PM »

Simple science. I used to be a sceptic until i looked into the data. I just stumbled into this as I was reviewing energy consumption in use.. Learning. That USA consumes 1.3 million gallons of oil a day just blew my mind..r8ght now the acti9b is in China

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 06:25:28 PM »

Simple science. I used to be a sceptic until i looked into the data. I just stumbled into this as I was reviewing energy consumption in use.. Learning. That USA consumes 1.3 million gallons of oil a day just blew my mind..r8ght now the acti9b is in China

It says the US consumes 19,531,000 barrels per day in 2015.  At 42 gallons each, that would leave the US using 820,302,000 gallons a day.

https://www.eia.gov/beta/international/?view=consumption

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 06:39:50 PM »
Thanks bitmask..i may have converted to metric..i looked at this data 10 years ago so my memory is fuzzy..

The funny thing is that global warming was discovered in 1960s. It is onky now we are making noise about it. It over fuckers

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2018, 11:16:18 AM »
All US presidents have visited the Vatican or met the pope on American soil. Some have met the pope like three times during their presidency. Other presidents in the world pay homage to the pope too, so do world religions. Who gave the man his seat and great authority? Climate change laws are about restoring the damaged image of the Catholic church (amid concerns over priestly sex scandals, financial mess at Vatican and doctrinal apostasy) in a way that makes the pope the world's moral leader (my foot!) and global president. Everywhere people are suing the Catholic priestly sex pests for compensation. First it will begin with the eroding or human rights and civil liberties in the US. With a majority conservative SCOTUS, you can sue from here to Zamunda and the cases will go nowhere.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma