Author Topic: US midterm elections  (Read 1826 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
US midterm elections
« on: November 07, 2018, 09:07:25 AM »
Republicans are winning as of now.... complete bull.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: US midterm elections
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 02:07:12 PM »
The exit polls are very interesting we have a white problem in America and things won't be better until nonwhitezms become at least 40 percent of the voters

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/election-2018-exit-poll-analysis-56-percent-country/story?id=59006586

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 02:55:18 PM »
Democrats must make white women and 29 percent minorities happy to have a chance on 2020. Democrats need to get all Latinos illegally in USA papers so that by 2030 these Latinos can pay back

The major takeaways is that American political uncertainty is gonna grow
Until race and religion loses their appeal

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 03:16:05 PM »
White people voted for Obama. Democracy can be bought and that's a problem. There's no cause worth fighting for that isn't selfish and motivated by self-preservation. Even altruism has a price tag and a fast track called fake news.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 03:49:28 PM »
Because their lives were in tatters. The economy had crumbled. As long as these threats waned whitemen went retreated ..it is hard for democrats to win because they have to cater to wider interests..for rethugss race and religion is enough to keep their firewall

Not all white people are equal ..rethugs have rural white and evangilical white. The young Americans are more progressive so in two decades ro come Republicans will have 29 percent core base

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
In 2 decades there may not even be a world as we know it. With more missing planes, terrorist attacks, failing education system, AI, breaches, bioweapons, housing crisis, wars, refugees, scams, fake news, plagiarism, the very core of what it means to be human has been ripped. Putting a bandaid on it can only last oh so long. Religion has been ripped. Integrity has been ripped. Ideals have been ripped. The masses have been ripped. Democracy has been ripped. What's real or not has been ripped. The only thing we have is each other. How long will that last before we're fake bombed like 1984 gone wrong.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »
Really disappointed about Stacey Abrams (GA). She's hoping absentee ballots will help and is not conceding but Bomas has happened. Good thing about women's numbers across the board. Where's Kadame? What does it mean for a white male society to have a women's majority in leadership?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 05:29:32 PM »
Republicans are winning as of now.... complete bull.

Democrats won the House.  In spite of the institutional roadblocks of gerrymandering, voter suppression tactics etc.

The Senate was a different story.  The map was unfavorable for them from the get go.  Too many Dems in red states, too few Republicans up for reelection.  This is going to be different in 2020.

Overall, it's a win for Democrats.  Nothing changes in the Senate.  But they now get control of the pursestrings, and all the committees and attendant muscle in the House.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »
The feeling was that Dems would stage a major upset in both houses to put Trump on notice. Now he will be all arrogance and pride. 2020 seems too far.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 06:36:40 PM »
The feeling was that Dems would stage a major upset in both houses to put Trump on notice. Now he will be all arrogance and pride. 2020 seems too far.

Dems did not have any real shot at the Senate.  The odds were stacked at them this cycle.  Most polls had them at best holding onto their current seats.  They were expected to win the House by a squeaker.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 06:39:59 PM »
Really disappointed about Stacey Abrams (GA). She's hoping absentee ballots will help and is not conceding but Bomas has happened. Good thing about women's numbers across the board. Where's Kadame? What does it mean for a white male society to have a women's majority in leadership?

She is just being prudent.  It's too close to call.  You only concede when there is no realistic path to victory.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:48 PM »
Stacey won she shouldn't concede.

Realistically speaking if this white guy was popular he'd have won by a large margin. This chic was endorsed by Oprah. I don't know what stronghold grudge Trumpsters are muscling on Stacey.. I guess everything in their arsenal but if they hold this for too long Trump will most definitely lose 2020.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 03:10:53 PM »
The US democrazy is gone nuts. A candidate like Stacey has to sell good policies and appeal to both whites and minorities, while Kemp like Trump only needs to repeat some redneck slogan to win. Just like in Kenya. A Digo has to appeal to the cosmopolitan urbanite to win a seat in Nairobi while the tribal lords only need to shout Raila. Democrazy shouldn't be so dumb.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 04:10:08 PM »
The US democrazy is gone nuts. A candidate like Stacey has to sell good policies and appeal to both whites and minorities, while Kemp like Trump only needs to repeat some redneck slogan to win. Just like in Kenya. A Digo has to appeal to the cosmopolitan urbanite to win a seat in Nairobi while the tribal lords only need to shout Raila. Democrazy shouldn't be so dumb.

It comes whenever you try to appeal to a diverse audience.  The Republican approach may work, but it faces a demographic time-bomb.  Whites are simply being outbred by non-whites.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 05:40:55 PM »
I'm so happy Trump's ndotos of overhauling immigration laws in a way that makes it impossible for people of African decent to migrate are, fingers crossed, history! It's only sad that the dreamers will not be immediately saved because: Senate. What a heartless thing it is that they've done to these people.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 06:40:46 PM »
Trump has forgotten that the US is mostly old England folks who fled Europe to escape papal persecution. If the real Amerigo nativos had closed the borders at that time he would probably be serving as an altar boy somewhere in Scotland.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 07:18:01 AM »
Have you guys seen 'hidden singer' ?

That ought to be how people get elected. You get a cardboard cutout (gender neutral) and get to write some keywords on your cutout. Then these singers imitate the same singer singing your key words. The singer who can imitate best the original singer or in this case - resonates with the audience the best becomes the elected official for the state of so-and-so.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2018, 05:13:05 AM »
At what point will the critical mass in usa know they been had and revolt? I think we are getting closer. One significant financial meltdown and hell will break lose.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »
Veritas it's time we acknowledged the real forces behind the numbers in the US elections. They have featured prominently in the recent midterms and they are planning to shape the 2022 presidential elections as well.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/white-evangelical-turnout-record-setting-2018-midterm-election-poll-faith-freedom-coalition-228407/

Only a few Americans know how dangerous it is to let evangelical preachers run roughshod over the White House in secret.
https://www.au.org/church-state/october-2018-church-state