Author Topic: Brett Kavanaugh saga unfolding  (Read 17424 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Brett Kavanaugh saga unfolding
« on: September 19, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
Are Democrats for real? Inexcusable, yes, but for something that happened in high school, 30 years ago?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Brett Kavanaugh saga unfolding
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 01:22:35 PM »
My business professor warned us about power and leadership. If you want leadership position be squeaky clean. Then he warned that we should always be suspicious of those that want power. The key question to ask to a power seeker is what do they intend to do with new found power? Kienjeku if I make you head toilet digger what will use this title to do.

If Kavanaugh was willing to rape a woman 30 years ago ..he will be willing to misuse his judicial power. His character is not squeaky clean

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:30:56 PM »
If you have observed this Kavanaugh frat boy, his writings, what he talks about, it's a believable accusation.  It does not have to meet any legal standards to be problematic for Kavanaugh.  It just has to be believable.  Given that the accuser has nothing to gain it is believable.  Given who the Republicans have shown themselves to be over the last decade, anything including extortion is excusable for Democrats.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 07:06:44 PM »
My business professor warned us about power and leadership. If you want leadership position be squeaky clean. Then he warned that we should always be suspicious of those that want power. The key question to ask to a power seeker is what do they intend to do with new found power? Kienjeku if I make you head toilet digger what will use this title to do.

If Kavanaugh was willing to rape a woman 30 years ago ..he will be willing to misuse his judicial power. His character is not squeaky clean

Absolutely.
Look at Clarence Thomas - The guy is always denies that there is no racial discrimination. Always rules agains the small guy. his hearing was the same.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »
Kavanaugh will go through. his fellow Jesuits even among the Dems won't let him down. Right now we're only going thru the motions.

https://www.ncronline.org/news/politics/catholic-charities-ceo-stands-kavanaugh-despite-sexual-assault-allegation
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »
This shit happened too long ago...in their teens ! who is not guilty of something close to that in their teens? imbibing alcohol, smoking, stealing parents cars...cmon if dems have nothing else against the guy they should just go ahead and confirm him. Dems are just desperate, they had a chance and blew it trying to rig Killary...

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 10:51:17 PM »
This is background check. Happens all the time for these kinds of jobs. They go all the way to when one was 16 years old.  I know a friends son who was denied top clearance in the military not because what he did but because of his parents immigration issues. Attempting rape at 16 while drunk and then lying about it 35 years later is fair game bro. He can always go back to his old job which is not bad either. Being a scotus is not a right, its a privilege.

This shit happened too long ago...in their teens ! who is not guilty of something close to that in their teens? imbibing alcohol, smoking, stealing parents cars...cmon if dems have nothing else against the guy they should just go ahead and confirm him. Dems are just desperate, they had a chance and blew it trying to rig Killary...
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 10:22:43 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 10:33:28 PM »
When you go for such a post be ready to be stripped naked. If you ever heard from women who passed through rape or attempted rape you would know that the scars linger on for even 100 years. If the man tried to rape even with 14 years he then has to carry the consequences just like his victim.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 05:28:18 AM »

He needs to thank Trump for nominating him and pull his name out.  This is not going to stop. If they ramrod him through, he will be impeached when the Dems take-over the senate. Someone will have to pay for what Mitch did to  Garland.  Life is a bitch.

When you go for such a post be ready to be stripped naked. If you ever heard from women who passed through rape or attempted rape you would know that the scars linger on for even 100 years. If the man tried to rape even with 14 years he then has to carry the consequences just like his victim.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 07:43:29 AM »
There is a lot of dirt on this woman too including her family CIA connections. I feel sorry for her because she is being used as a pawn in high stakes political games. 75 % chances Kavanaugh will be confirmed while the poor lady will be scared for life.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 09:53:55 AM »
I feel sorry for Kavanaugh. A second woman has come up wit fresh accusations. :) :) :)
This time he was already a grownup and not a drunk teen.

There is a lot of dirt on this woman too including her family CIA connections. I feel sorry for her because she is being used as a pawn in high stakes political games. 75 % chances Kavanaugh will be confirmed while the poor lady will be scared for life.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 12:16:45 PM »
It's completely understandable for a rape victim to go silent for years. The Catholic priest abuse case shows even men respond the same way. If we understand the Catholic church abuse cases then we must give the "me too" women a chance to be heard. If their allegations are true, Brett should have enough courage with request for his nomination to be dropped. It's never too late to admit wrong.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 12:39:24 PM »
It's completely understandable for a rape victim to go silent for years. The Catholic priest abuse case shows even men respond the same way. If we understand the Catholic church abuse cases then we must give the "me too" women a chance to be heard. If their allegations are true, Brett should have enough courage with request for his nomination to be dropped. It's never too late to admit wrong.

Maybe the catholic yardstick is bad. I have always wondered how such old cases are backed by evidence
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 01:08:41 PM »
That the Catholic church has admitted liability and paid out large sums to the victims should tell you something. I've also been wondering if the FBI have a time machine or something. It will be a he said, she said thing.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 01:27:37 PM »

Maybe the catholic yardstick is bad. I have always wondered how such old cases are backed by evidence
Meticoulious record keeping by institutions..most institutions are oblivious of this danger or know they need something to negotiate...I worked for a fortune 500 company that hid memos about how dangerous their products were in plain sight.they actually sent tonnes of evidence to a law firm oblivious to self incriminating evidence contained in most ofc the docs...needs to say they settled the case for 1.2 billion dollars and they have other two worthy about a 1 billion

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 02:40:36 PM »

Meticoulious record keeping by institutions..most institutions are oblivious of this danger or know they need something to negotiate...I worked for a fortune 500 company that hid memos about how dangerous their products were in plain sight.they actually sent tonnes of evidence to a law firm oblivious to self incriminating evidence contained in most ofc the docs...needs to say they settled the case for 1.2 billion dollars and they have other two worthy about a 1 billion

America is full of corruption. Once you start investigating that's when you get it.
Why will kava put himself in such an embarrassing position when he knows he did it?
To have your kids watch such crap!!! Am sure there are other women just that they are too scared to come out.
Power is an intoxicating thing.

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 03:03:13 PM »
I feel sorry for Kavanaugh. A second woman has come up wit fresh accusations. :) :) :)

This guy is one those you don't want within a mile of your daughter.  Date rape drug type of guy.  If he was black he would probably already have been through the slammer a couple of times.  Instead he is getting ready to join the SCOTUS.  And it's always a Republican. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 03:05:14 PM »

The standard is different.  This is a promotion, not a criminal trial.  It just has to be believable.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 03:48:38 PM »

This guy is one those you don't want within a mile of your daughter.  Date rape drug type of guy.  If he was black he would probably already have been through the slammer a couple of times.  Instead he is getting ready to join the SCOTUS.  And it's always a Republican. 
Whats up with Republicans and rape?