Author Topic: Why are Jubilee guys attacking Sakaja for bailing out Babu Owino  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
I have seen a lot of hate towards Sakaja from Jubilee stalwarts. What is wrong in bailing out a friend from the other side of the political divide?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why are Jubilee guys attacking Sakaja for bailing out Babu Owino
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 04:06:32 PM »
Hiyo tu ni Kuria trying to muzzle Sakaja yet after Pangani he went and ate fish with Raila. I think GEMA are still smarting from the idiotic Deputy Governor runnng at the first sign of trouble. What a pussy! This is why politics belong to policians - not corporate cowards like Igather. Eti the governor doesn't trust & love me - like he was Sonko's wife - I guess he got so used to being DJ CK Kirubi biatch he though Sonko was also a shoga!

GEMA now find themselves again without say in Nairobi except for Passaris - who is half- caste. Sonko need to appease GEMA and appoint replacement of Igathe - although this is pretty much impossible now --- Sonko gonna rule alone.

Politically the likes of Babu Owino need to be dealt that way...carrot and stick. I think he has had about enough stick and the carrot sakaja dangle will keep him busy. Nyama ndio haoni. Reminds me of  how the un-invited are treated in Kalenjin beer party:)...first they are made to stand far away...then after some minutes given a seat far away from the beer...then after some more time..they get very little sample....then after some more hours..they are allowed to move close but still not partake in it...and when everyone is pretty drunk..they are allowed in. That is how to treat NASA...don't let them rush in to the party they were not invited...wakae mbali..wameze mate..and when Jubilee are about done..NASA can finish up the crumbs.

I have seen a lot of hate towards Sakaja from Jubilee stalwarts. What is wrong in bailing out a friend from the other side of the political divide?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 06:23:25 PM »
Ati carrot and stick.  Those scripts only work when the side using carrots and sticks is perceived  to be in power.  Babu Owino is enjoying the treatment because it has done to him politically what many have failed to achieve in politics for over 20 years- national name recognition. In NASA Babu is a hero and will win his seat again easily if he runs.  It is Sakaja who is reading the future correctly and trying to secure his place post ouruto jubilee era which will come tumbling down pretty soon. Sakaja is a Nairobi politician and is not going to listen to an idiot like Kuria who is a kikuyu MP. Sakaja is learning from Sonko's mistakes. A Nairobi politician cannot be a rabid supporter of both party's. Even Kidero tried to keep some distance from the opposition at certain times. Sonko on the other hand has gone too far and is a one time Governor if he survives the five years.  Sakaja is most likely running for governor of Nairobi already and needs Babu than Babu needs him.

Hiyo tu ni Kuria trying to muzzle Sakaja yet after Pangani he went and ate fish with Raila. I think GEMA are still smarting from the idiotic Deputy Governor runnng at the first sign of trouble. What a pussy! This is why politics belong to policians - not corporate cowards like Igather. Eti the governor doesn't trust & love me - like he was Sonko's wife - I guess he got so used to being DJ CK Kirubi biatch he though Sonko was also a shoga!

GEMA now find themselves again without say in Nairobi except for Passaris - who is half- caste. Sonko need to appease GEMA and appoint replacement of Igathe - although this is pretty much impossible now --- Sonko gonna rule alone.

Politically the likes of Babu Owino need to be dealt that way...carrot and stick. I think he has had about enough stick and the carrot sakaja dangle will keep him busy. Nyama ndio haoni. Reminds me of  how the un-invited are treated in Kalenjin beer party:)...first they are made to stand far away...then after some minutes given a seat far away from the beer...then after some more time..they get very little sample....then after some more hours..they are allowed to move close but still not partake in it...and when everyone is pretty drunk..they are allowed in. That is how to treat NASA...don't let them rush in to the party they were not invited...wakae mbali..wameze mate..and when Jubilee are about done..NASA can finish up the crumbs.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 06:46:01 PM »
That one way to look at it.And I do hope Sakaja is not as deluded as you're. Babu cannot compare to GEMA -30% plus of Nairobi - so I won't trade GEMA for Babu. Sakaja is obviously ambitious and is looking ahead to battle Sonko or post-sonko regime. Sonko is  an alley cat - is a legit thug - and knows his way around Nairobi - I'd say Nairobi politics is ran by tribalism as everything else in Kenya and slums. I told your Asumbi fellow he was gonne and you refused. Kidero I think is history. We don't know the future - but I see Babu being one of the key players in Nairobi in the near future - and he could very well win Nairobi - he is just as thuggish as Sonko.
Ati carrot and stick.  Those scripts only work when the side using carrots and sticks is perceived  to be in power.  Babu Owino is enjoying the treatment because it has done to him politically what many have failed to achieve in politics for over 20 years- national name recognition. In NASA Babu is a hero and will win his seat again easily if he runs.  It is Sakaja who is reading the future correctly and trying to secure his place post ouruto jubilee era which will come tumbling down pretty soon. Sakaja is a Nairobi politician and is not going to listen to an idiot like Kuria who is a kikuyu MP. Sakaja is learning from Sonko's mistakes. A Nairobi politician cannot be a rabid supporter of both party's. Even Kidero tried to keep some distance from the opposition at certain times. Sonko on the other hand has gone too far and is a one time Governor if he survives the five years.  Sakaja is most likely running for governor of Nairobi already and needs Babu than Babu needs him.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 10:01:09 PM »
A lot of people predicted Kidero was gone and nobody is crying for him. Sonko came in with a lot of expectations but he is going down faster than even Kidero did and some people think he may not even survive the 5 years intact. There will be a time when Kenyans and Nairobians may lead the way in being fatigued with this divisive ouruto tribal politics because it does not deliver for the common man and they will be looking for someone acceptable who can deliver. Nairobians actually expected Sonko to do that but he has proven that he is an idiot.  Sakaja is positioning himself to be that person but only time will tell. There are going to be a lot of changes in Kenyan politics within the next five years and the paradigm that you have been basing your predictions is going to shift dramatically culminating into Ruto not being president and the break down of the short lived Kalenjin/kikuyu alliance which Ouru benefited from but which Ruto will not benefit from.   Politics is like the financial markets, one has to be ahead of the curve to win big. I think that is the image Sakaja is trying to create for himself.

That one way to look at it.And I do hope Sakaja is not as deluded as you're. Babu cannot compare to GEMA -30% plus of Nairobi - so I won't trade GEMA for Babu. Sakaja is obviously ambitious and is looking ahead to battle Sonko or post-sonko regime. Sonko is  an alley cat - is a legit thug - and knows his way around Nairobi - I'd say Nairobi politics is ran by tribalism as everything else in Kenya and slums. I told your Asumbi fellow he was gonne and you refused. Kidero I think is history. We don't know the future - but I see Babu being one of the key players in Nairobi in the near future - and he could very well win Nairobi - he is just as thuggish as Sonko.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza