Author Topic: Pundit are you kalenjin nationalist or a Kenyan  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit are you kalenjin nationalist or a Kenyan
« on: September 19, 2017, 11:09:51 AM »
You are one reactionary force. Youhave  become nothing but a defender of William samoe doe ruto. I hope you do not end up in rusinga island with bullets on your lumpy torso. I hope your family is benefiting directly from economic crimes being conducted by kalenjins ..

You should join the bread line at sugoi to get your piece of the loot

I bet you if ruto allowed you. You would hold his dick while he pees

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit are you kalenjin nationalist or a Kenyan
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:13:32 AM »
Take your meds Njamba.
You are one reactionary force. You become nothing but a defender of William samoe doe ruto. I hope you do not end up in rusinga island with bullets on your lumpy torso. I hope your family is benefiting directly from economic crimes being conducted by kalenjins ..

I bet you if ruto allowed you would hold his dick while he pees

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 11:15:42 AM »
Take your meds Njamba.
You are one reactionary force. You become nothing but a defender of William samoe doe ruto. I hope you do not end up in rusinga island with bullets on your lumpy torso. I hope your family is benefiting directly from economic crimes being conducted by kalenjins ..

I bet you if ruto allowed you would hold his dick while he pees
Who is this njamba you're obsessed about? I am global citizen and you're are villager at heart

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 11:23:53 AM »
The world is now a global village.
Who is this njamba you're obsessed about? I am global citizen and you're are villager at heart

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 11:49:39 AM »
The world is now a global village.
Drinking mursik and having your teen adore a drug dealer is not global but viligilization of nairoberry .praising your grandmother demented view about economic crimes is another mark of how far apart Civilization and you are. We need to bring back mutzberg so that he can burry your people alive like he did with the moron koitael

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 12:01:11 PM »
You need to visit kenya. Kenya villages are now as good as anywhere. There is electricity, tarmac roads, super-markets, nice sport bars, cable tv and nearly everything you can get in western world. Leave alone internet. In mavoko I have 60MBPS internet cable. Do you know kenyan internet is now better than US of A.Mpesa works better than any banking system you can think of. I don't know what you're doing in US to be honest :) just rotting there. I am relocating my family to Jinja - UG - where my kid will attend international school for 5000USD per annum and I can live like a small king running my biashara off the nile. GlobalCitizen while you're holed up in a racist hell hole that is ravaged by bitter winters and you work graveyard shift in hospice? Kijana come back to Kenya and find something more meaningful to do with your life. In the US - you'll never amount to anything like GlobalCitizen ---you'll always remain the scum of earth black than black american monkey from africa - who is only good as janitor or small time clerk in a hospital.
Drinking mursik and having your teen adore a drug dealer is not global but viligilization of nairoberry .praising your grandmother demented view about economic crimes is another mark of how far apart Civilization and you are. We need to bring back mutzberg so that he can burry your people alive like he did with the moron koitael

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 12:09:40 PM »
Kid $6000 dollars school.. international school ...scamming NGOs... spreading poverty..then one night a crazed Nubian takes control of the army in Jinja and rapes you then shoots you between the eyes..kijana I am good I will drink my lattes and eat my filet mignon and drink my cognac in peace..my kids will be at MIt and havsrd so that they can come back and donate to your daughter to start a NO producing gunia panties

You see me and you can never see life the same way ..you accept mediocrity but I am used  meritocracy.. I cannot take a pothole without calling my governor meanwhile you will have a crooked spine from potholes hammering you get in that sewer called mavoko

My dad cousin phillipo usec to be a big distributor in ninja until one day Amin took over. Amin soldiers walked up to his office asked him if he a obote or Amin man he said obote shot at him and missed but he got glazed by bullet at lost his right eye. He walked around on the village looking like obi wa kanobi..we were terrified of his disfigured face.

He left his Ugandan wife and kids in Jinja and fled to Kenya and never went back. Moron the day museveni dies will be a show down in that fucker ..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 12:13:40 PM »
You know in kenya you can get your lattes, fillet mignon and best steak from any supermarket; Java is in kericho - I can get all that without breaking a sweat. Your kids has NO CHANCE in hell to get to MIT. Kenya is now sending more kids to IVY LEAGUE than any country in Africa. Black Americans just don't end up in MIT - the US system is designed that way - your kid and you will end up in prison for filmiest of reasons - or shot for being black if he is unlucky. That is assuming you've never been to prison already - everytime you disappear I tend to imagine you're imprisioned for drunk driving or try to beat your wife up. The era of overthrowing GOv is history in Africa - except in few crazy countries like South Sudan or Burundi or Somalia...so have absolutely no worry about that.
Kid $6000 dollars school.. international school ...scamming NGOs... spreading poverty..then one night a crazed Nubian takes control of the army in Jinja and rapes you then shoots you between the eyes..kijana I am good I will drink my lattes and eat my filet mignon and drink my cognac in peace..my kids will be Mit so that they can come back and donate to your daughter to start a NGO producing gunia panties

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »
Moron I take long breaks from kenya forums because I do other things for fun and I am not obsessed with tribal matches. Kenyans in America are sending 25 percent of kids to the top schools in USA.. Hollywood is even noticing that a new breed of smart africans has emerged. I am just saying I cannot take the low standards of Kenya no way ..I even stopped vacationing in that toilet. Anytime you go to eat you are taking risk of getting typhoid or cholera or meeting a monkey eating west African infected with ebola

Just in my circle I can count the number of under 35 kids making 75k and above..Kenya usually sends two charity case to ivy league.they come here naked, sick and hungry we Americans feed the bastards so that they can become our link to your resources..you see America even decides the sperm quality you have ..

How is mavoko have you guys turned the place go slimy sewer?

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 12:30:52 PM »
You know in kenya you can get your lattes, fillet mignon and best steak from any supermarket; Java is in kericho - I can get all that without breaking a sweat. Your kids has NO CHANCE in hell to get to MIT. Kenya is now sending more kids to IVY LEAGUE than any country in Africa. Black Americans just don't end up in MIT - the US system is designed that way - your kid and you will end up in prison for filmiest of reasons - or shot for being black if he is unlucky. That is assuming you've never been to prison already - everytime you disappear I tend to imagine you're imprisioned for drunk driving or try to beat your wife up. The era of overthrowing GOv is history in Africa - except in few crazy countries like South Sudan or Burundi or Somalia...so have absolutely no worry about that.
My fren, I know Gusiis in US one with all his 7 kids in Ivy league. :D There are opportunities for those who want to go far in the U.S. completely unfettered. Black American issues are compounded and have been so for years, still, they are not as badly off as the media potrays them, not in the percentages we imagine. In the West, the media has them thinking we are all different versions of Turkanas. Same thing with blacks. I think racism against Africans is bad in Europe but not so much the U.S. In Europe its not racism, its elitism. They think we are all poor and they despise poor people (though they'd never admit it). If you flashed Ivy League credentials Europeans will start worshipping you right away bila shame. Its weird. If you drop an American accent, they'll treat you like a mini celebrity, even if you are black as a school shoe. They deny they worship Americans but I see it very clearly: they do. They look at them as an extra special Western IMO. Don't matter how black they are. They look down on Africans because most got there by boat and they think we are from gods must be crazy land. But blacks born in the West, especially the English speaking west, have an easy time in Europe. And they have the same attitude towards English as we do back home, like its a better language than others somehow. I used to think that attitude was because we were colonized so I was surprised to see bazungu have a whole thing about well spoken English. But they do. They soooo do. It's weird.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »
You are right..i advised pundit to move to USA and get his master's he refused can. Anyway  kalenjins  do not  do well in
USA ..I think the morons have a special Gene  that doesn't allow them to adapt quickly My buddy moved to Aussie .he says once he produced his American credentials at work the hostility died down..

African Americans are wealthiest African in the planet. Fuck bundito mt Kenya University type of hypothesis

This guy called pundit is funny..comparing Kenyan beef to American beef is doing injustice to culinary art

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »
No chance in hell i will relocate n live abroad where skin color is nearly everything

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 01:04:30 PM »
No chance in hell i will relocate n live abroad where skin color is nearly everything

You watch too much CNN..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 01:09:15 PM »
Pundit watches Fox News not CNN.
Pundit is a Kalejin nationalist with Kenyan citizenship.

You watch too much CNN..

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 08:43:59 PM »
Remember, Not all kalenjin are wacky. Most are busy trying to survive

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 08:45:35 PM »
You are right..i advised pundit to move to USA and get his master's he refused can. Anyway  kalenjins  do not  do well in
USA ..I think the morons have a special Gene  that doesn't allow them to adapt quickly My buddy moved to Aussie .he says once he produced his American credentials at work the hostility died down..

African Americans are wealthiest African in the planet. Fuck bundito mt Kenya University type of hypothesis

This guy called pundit is funny..comparing Kenyan beef to American beef is doing injustice to culinary art

Kalenjis do very well. Come and meet the community here and you'll see

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 10:16:39 AM »
Remember, Not all kalenjin are wacky. Most are busy trying to survive
In a democracy your leadership represents you. We haven't seen anything from the leadership of kalenjins that point to them trying to survive. What we have seen is what pundit in his transparency stated. Kalenjins elites are in a raiding mission, committing economic crimes as endorsed by voters in the grassroots. Silence is consent. Occasionally langat will send keter to the microphone to ask for his share of loot..once the cattles are home everyone will cheer ..Kenya as a nation has failed. There is an illusion that we have a nation. We still have an outlier of not more than 2 percent that still believes in doing what is right for the nation. This 2 pecent is where 4 judges lie, it is where opus dei is, this group lacks the sway to  be able to right the ship. What you saw in central yesterday is a clear indication of what misguided youth can do and will do.
My solution still stands ..there is no reason for raila supporters to continue paying the price of liberating Kenya. They should strategically find a way of joining their yesterday allies Kikuyus and wreck what left. As we talk nurses have been on strike for months but this bothers no one..the one suffering cannot be able to connect their suffering to bad leadership..