Author Topic: Nullify the whole thing-Martha is on to something.  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Nullify the whole thing-Martha is on to something.
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:18:20 PM »
This whole elections was a big sham and the only way is to nullify the whole thing and do it over. I totally agree with Martha on this one.

http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/Kirinyaga/Martha-Karua-election-petition/3444752-4091532-kl6itz/index.html
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Nullify the whole thing-Martha is on to something.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 09:24:23 PM »
Ruto is the albatros tied in the neck of GEMA. He was behind all this. He preferred Waiguru to Martha Karua and ordered Chirchir to fix it. It is returning with a vengeance.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 09:30:32 PM »
There was no election on 8/8. This was selection pure on 8/8. Those who have petition should demand to verify kiems submission. This rigging will come back to bite Jubilee big time....the longer this drags out the more revelations come out. as I said Nasa and those petitioning should come out with reward/bounty for those willing to talk and expose what happened. karua should give a million shilling reward which she can raise through mpesa as reward money..

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 09:33:07 PM »
I'd be surprised if IEBC didn't have the same issues with transmission, and ultimately verifiability in the governor's race as they did with the Presidential.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 09:43:32 PM »
I
There was no election on 8/8. This was selection pure on 8/8. Those who have petition should demand to verify kiems submission. This rigging will come back to bite Jubilee big time....the longer this drags out the more revelations come out. as I said Nasa and those petitioning should come out with reward/bounty for those willing to talk and expose what happened. karua should give a million shilling reward which she can raise through mpesa as reward money..
I find Karua's argument quite reasonable. With Uhuru threatening just about everybody outside Gatundu with dire consequences if they don't sing nyayo juu, Kenya has no choice but to send all vifarangas home so we begin afresh. Jubilee with the kind of illegitimate super majority will soon establish an imperial presidency for life that will get even undit panicking.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 09:45:33 PM »
I'd be surprised if IEBC didn't have the same issues with transmission, and ultimately verifiability in the governor's race as they did with the Presidential.

In fact it would be incriminating if they didn't have the same issues.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 09:48:21 PM »
The only way this sham elections will be put to an end is to really open up the entire system for proper scrutiny.  I know the tyranny of numbers that RV Pundit brags about all the time is in the transmission. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 09:51:04 PM »
There is no legal recourse for annulling all elections. This is political attempt by Martha Karua to revive her career.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 09:51:39 PM »
She also sought to have Ms Waiguru declared unfit to contest the gubernatorial position or any other elective post for allegedly committing electoral offences.
Should this apply upward as well?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 09:57:07 PM »
There is no legal recourse for annulling all elections. This is political attempt by Martha Karua to revive her career.
Pundit why are you so forgetful these days? Do you remember advocates for Ichaweri arguing that nullifying the respondent's fraudulent election (now we know) would set a bad precedent and open the floodgates fir all kibds of petitions?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 10:00:00 PM »
Maybe because I filter out BS. There is no legal recourse for annulling all elections - it case by case basis. Martha ought to concentrate on her failed bid. Obviously it shameful to as Miss Clean to be beaten by Waiguru in your home turf. She just need to accept that Kenyans have rejected her and her ideas. It doesn't matter how sparkling clean.
Pundit why are you so forgetful these days? Do you remember advocates for Ichaweri arguing that nullifying the respondent's fraudulent election (now we know) would set a bad precedent and open the floodgates fir all kibds of petitions?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 10:02:43 PM »
Maybe because I filter out BS. There is no legal recourse for annulling all elections - it case by case basis. Martha ought to concentrate on her failed bid. Obviously it shameful to as Miss Clean to be beaten by Waiguru in your home turf. She just need to accept that Kenyans have rejected her and her ideas. It doesn't matter how sparkling clean.

Beaten by 54% vifalangalanga. Try another one. Karua is no pushover and she still has axe to grind with Uhuru.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 11:44:21 PM »
She also sought to have Ms Waiguru declared unfit to contest the gubernatorial position or any other elective post for allegedly committing electoral offences.
Should this apply upward as well?

This has been my position too.  All electoral criminals must be prosecuted ASAP.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 02:49:44 AM »
Martha karua got the ugly stomped out of her by waihuru
The bitch should retire

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 06:39:34 AM »
The whole thing was a farce. Nullify the whole thing and do it a fresh. Everyone who lost should have sued.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 07:10:43 AM »
I am predicting a runoff if then election is free and fair.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 07:15:36 AM »
Ole this is already a run off unless your maths is not good either candidate must score 50%

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 07:21:13 AM »
Pundit technically this is not a runoff if Ekuru Akuot succeeds.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »
The dog Karua set loose in 2007 has come back to bite her. Karua facilited the rigging of the 2007 polls to benefit Kibaki and is now surprised that the same system she defended has now turned on her.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 09:37:49 AM »
Ole this is already a run off unless your maths is not good either candidate must score 50%
Pundit, Maraga said the first election was invalid, null and void meaning it is as if it never took place. In my understanding it's not a runoff but a completely new election for president.