Author Topic: Non-musical interlude  (Read 845 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Non-musical interlude
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:56:43 PM »
`
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Non-musical interlude
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 06:40:31 PM »
`
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 09:34:59 AM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 07:25:31 PM »
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

~~Douglas Adams
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman