Author Topic: NASWA claims 100+,KNCHR claims 24  (Read 10565 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA claims 100+,KNCHR claims 24
« on: August 12, 2017, 06:22:18 PM »
KNCHR reports 24 deaths with 17 in NBO since Tuesday

Orengo tells me 100 have been mowed in the last 20hrs,about 10% of everyone killed in 2008 PEV. And please don't ask him for bodies because police are carting away bodies ostensibly to hide evidence of their Luo genocide.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: NASWA claims 100+,KNCHR claims 24
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 06:24:50 PM »
You are celebrating this carnage I can see.. I hope you are a victim of it

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 06:37:33 PM »
No I'm not. No death is insignificant, but I'd not put it beyond NASWA to exaggerate the figures, literally dance on the graves of the victims, to advance their victimhood. And knowing intelligent Kenyans will demand evidence, they now claim that the cops are hiding the bodies.

So how does that hide deaths? The victims come from families and soon there will be hundreds of disappearance reports. NASWA is full of shiet
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:48:22 PM »

So why do you think Kenyan journalists are being jailed for wearing a bullet proof vest?   The main stream Kenyan media is now under the control of the government and they are forbidden from independent gathering of information.  The information is coming from cell phones, pictures and videos fed into and the internet just like Syria. 

No I'm not. No death is insignificant, but I'd not put it beyond NASWA to exaggerate the figures, literally dance on the graves of the victims, to advance their victimhood. And knowing intelligent Kenyans will demand evidence, they now claim that the cops are hiding the bodies.

So how does that hide deaths? The victims come from families and soon there will be hundreds of disappearance reports. NASWA is full of shiet
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:50:24 PM »

So why do you think Kenyan journalists are being jailed for wearing a bullet proof vest?   The main stream Kenyan media is now under the control of the government and they are forbidden from independent gathering of information.  The information is coming from cell phones, pictures and videos fed into and the internet just like Syria. 

75 deaths known ONLY to NASWA and NOBODY ELSE is a huge joke. Tell me, does a higher body count work for or against NASWA?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 06:53:43 PM »
Yes this is happening. The media has been gagged and cannot air deaths & killings except what is approved by the state.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 06:57:47 PM »
75 deaths known ONLY to NASWA and NOBODY ELSE is a huge joke. Tell me, does a higher body count work for or against NASWA?

I believe Orengo on death count. The media has been gagged for this reason. We also had the story of body bags during campaigns. In 2008 the deaths were many more than the official 1600 - same as the phony 3000 deaths of US 9-11. Govts lie all the time to "maintain order". I find this suppressing of the truth for security reasons to be valid.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 06:59:32 PM »

I am glad you are not celebrating. One death is one death too many. We need to preserve life at all costs if the loss of property should be allowed to happen to preserve these idiots lives. They need to live to their full. Police should use every restraint.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 07:07:25 PM »
In Syria, there are hard core Bashar al-Assad supporters who do not believe that he has gassed innocent women and children. Ouruto supporters would not accept police are killing NASA supporters even if you showed them a video.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 07:14:42 PM »

I believe Orengo on death count. The media has been gagged for this reason. We also had the story of body bags during campaigns. In 2008 the deaths were many more than the official 1600 - same as the phony 3000 deaths of US 9-11. Govts lie all the time to "maintain order". I find this suppressing of the truth for security reasons to be valid.
I'm allergic to conspiracy theories.

Waki/CIPEV Commission did the investigation and arrived at 1,163. They visited morgues,hot spots,interviewed hundreds of witnesses,cops...before arriving at 1,163 So unless you are insinuating that they were compromised, then you should back up your claims.

KNCHR is credible, and unless Omorlo can spin another yarn of how Jubilated they are, I got no reason to quadruple their figure

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 07:18:14 PM »
In Syria, there are hard core Bashar al-Assad supporters who do not believe that he has gassed innocent women and children. Ouruto supporters would not accept police are killing NASA supporters even if you showed them a video.

Syria atrocities are WIDELY reported by independent organizations.
Only a NAZI still clings to the fickle hacking theory,Msando assassination to rig, and over 100 deaths known only to NASWA 'intelligence'

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 07:26:24 PM »

I am glad you are not celebrating. One death is one death too many. We need to preserve life at all costs if the loss of property should be allowed to happen to preserve these idiots lives. They need to live to their full. Police should use every restraint.
Wholly agreed. Cops should exercise restraint. Police are using live bullets, but recall they fire into the air to control crowds. I say that because I'm seeing spent cartridges as proof of a massacre.
Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID
Bear in mind too there's more going on than 'peaceful protests'

NASWA has made unsubstantiated claims of rigging and won't release them to the public. They won't go to courts whips h I'd expect to be fair arbiters. This is the very genesis of these deaths. What exactly do they wish Uhunye did to arrest it? Step down right after being declared winner?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »
I guess when Matiangi says that No live bullets have been used, then you do not need any evidence because somehow it is already substantiate. You must think everybody is an idiot.

Wholly agreed. Cops should exercise restraint. Police are using live bullets, but recall they fire into the air to control crowds. I say that because I'm seeing spent cartridges as proof of a massacre.
Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID

NASWA has made unsubstantiated claims of rigging and won't release them to the public. They won't go to courts whips h I'd expect to be fair arbiters. This is the very genesis of these deaths. What exactly do they wish Uhunye did to arrest it? Step down right after being declared winner?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 07:55:06 PM »
I guess when Matiangi says that No live bullets have been used, then you do not need any evidence because somehow it is already substantiate. You must think everybody is an idiot.

Matiangi said no live bullets were used on peaceful protesters. They was used on looters and rioters

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 08:00:11 PM »
Looters and rioters should not be shot.. that is a recipe for giving police license to kill.. Kenya needs to strengthen right to life protection. even a thief deserves life imprisonment not death

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 08:15:18 PM »

Waki/CIPEV Commission did the investigation and arrived at 1,163. They visited morgues,hot spots,interviewed hundreds of witnesses,cops...before arriving at 1,163 So unless you are insinuating that they were compromised, then you should back up your claims.

KNCHR is credible, and unless Omorlo can spin another yarn of how Jubilated they are, I got no reason to quadruple their figure

Matiang'i and KNHRC are lying for the same reason the US lied over 9-11 - national image.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 08:39:23 PM »

Matiang'i and KNHRC are lying for the same reason the US lied over 9-11 - national image.
KNCHR is lying for GoK? What else, Uhunye is drinking blood of the protestors?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 09:01:48 PM »
Vooke,
Where are the bodies? In the mortuary or in Government dumpsites? when a protester is killed who investigates? I saw Commissioner Njenga saying that those killed are looters and that investigations will carried. Why is the minister claiming no live ammunition is used when evidence points to live ammunition being used indiscriminately?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 09:04:27 PM »

KNCHR is lying for GoK? What else, Uhunye is drinking blood of the protestors?

KNCHR is lying for Kenya - same reason I think there should be no riots and all disputes must be resolved in court. Not everyone is sapped into the Uhuru-NASA zerosum game.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 09:12:57 PM »
Vooke,
Where are the bodies? In the mortuary or in Government dumpsites? when a protester is killed who investigates? I saw Commissioner Njenga saying that those killed are looters and that investigations will carried. Why is the minister claiming no live ammunition is used when evidence points to live ammunition being used indiscriminately?
I have been following news reports and SM. That alone goes beyond 24 by far. There are photos of bodies by International Journalists who braved the Cholera scare.

ALL have bullets as usual.

vooke is playing his favorite game about the Kisumu dead after Uthamaki killings.

The best approach is to tell him nobody died and ask him to relax and go join the celebrations in Gatundu.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread