Author Topic: How long can you bet before there is.a major accident involvijh sgr trsins  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
I get very the a year

http://www.mwakilishi.com/article/kenya-news/2017-07-12/kenya-railways-apologizes-after-sgr-train-stalls-for-one-hour-in-kibwezi

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
I'm more curious to see how much of the "moveable" infrastructure will get stolen in the first year.  The combination of Kung-Fu quality and Mwananchi's views on "government property" is not a very promising one.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma

God!!that engine is ugly. I second that.  Maintaining Railway operations is very tedious and costly.  I wish them good luck.

I'm more curious to see how much of the "moveable" infrastructure will get stolen in the first year.  The combination of Kung-Fu quality and Mwananchi's views on "government property" is not a very promising one.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
My biggest fear is the combination of the single track, a sleepy train driver and lazy signal man at the designated passing areas.  One slip up and two "high speed" madaraka express trains will collide.   

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
stealing will come after they break down and "the spare parts are ordered from 'abroad'".

I am sure you are old enough to know the routine. I believe you have once described it with great humor. It goes: after years of waiting for repairs, a decision will be made to sell it as "scrap" metal on the usual "as is where is" basis.

Some- people or one will buy it for a bad song and well, it will be working quite well. With privatization on the cards, you'll see a completely "new" train service running one of those dead lines like kisumu to Butere or taita to moshi.

Btw most of the original railway land go downs warehouses were stolen. KR had the biggest bus fleet in east if not east Africa. Try finding a rotting skeleton of one and I'll pay you the full antic value and remain with lots of change! It had trucks of all sizes rivaling Kenatco.

If you start asking how margaret Kenyatta's father made his billions you're have some idiot stalking you faster than you can pronounce the word "Retard".
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread