Author Topic: Omollo, What Is The Strategy  (Read 994 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Omollo, What Is The Strategy
« on: July 16, 2017, 04:59:11 PM »
When it comes to identification documents? 

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Omollo, What Is The Strategy
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »
You stull an ID to vote...which don't make much sense if bvr kit works.So yeah if one buy your ID card you cannot vote.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 05:39:22 PM »
Termie

We suspect Jubilee already made arrangements to collapse the expensively bought voting system and then use the manual voting that they rushed to parliament last summer in contravention of a prior agreement and at the behest of Isaac Hassan.

NASA has demanded to know what this "Manual Backup" is but so far not a word from the IEBC. The remaining option is to go to court, which as you know will be cited as seeking to postpone the elections.

We suspect that once the system goes down, they will start vote stuffing in Central and parts of RV but insist on ID cards in NASA zones. Hence chiefs have each received 1 million to buy ID cards. If they run out of the million they go to the County Commissioner and replenish but with "evidence" of the work.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 10:17:00 PM »
NASA should run to court as many times as it takes to ensure the polls have integrity. 8th August is not cast in stone.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 10:37:21 PM »
NASA should run to court as many times as it takes to ensure the polls have integrity. 8th August is not cast in stone.
The first stage is to0 request and document the request for the information. If it takes unreasonably long or they reject the request, then there is a dispute to take to court. The other is if they are in violation of the law, their own regulations etc.

Hence their noice about NASA seeking to derail the IEBC with litigation is total crap and I have not bothered to waste my time responding to it here or anywhere. There are many stages at which the IEBC can avoid litigation.

No less a person than the CJ has advised them to try dialogue even structured arbitration. Wamekataa. Like they have been waiting for someone to go to court to compel them to release the voter register. NASA declined because that is an automatic trigger to postpone the election.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread