Author Topic: My sisters Kadame, RV Item et al. Come here: R Kelly’s harem  (Read 1080 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40639378

I'm sure you've watched or read the story by now. How the brother is allegedly holding six fresh ones in different properties for sampling at will. Parents are shocked especially the ones who took the girls to him for mentoring. And the girls are saying don't bother us. We are just fine. Rob is the best.
Are women this gullible?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: My sisters Kadame, RV Item et al. Come here: R Kelly’s harem
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:06:12 PM »
R Kelly is notorious.  But I am not sure there is anything that can be done about grown ass women who are willingly with him.  There is no law against supreme charm, however badly it ruins someone's life.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 01:36:31 AM »
Buzzfeed is part of the fake news network. They cannot be trusted.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 08:49:39 AM »
I remember an interview of Neo on the Tyra Banks Show years back; it was about his fallout with R. Kelly while they were colabbing on some project or tour.

He said R. Kelly had basically demanded to be treated like some sort of a god, something like he would throw a tantrum if Neo or someone else dared to use or walk in the corridor as R Kelly was walking through: Mark you, Neo was a VERY hot star at the time and Kelly was already washed out. So if he could demand that from a celeb, wonder what he'd do to a groupie or even a mentee? No wonder he dated Aliyah when she was only 16 and he was a grown a** man. I feel really bad for the parents. Its like the Esther Arunga story.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 09:08:22 AM »
R Kelly is part of the celebrity garbage that USA puts on a pedestal.. Capitalism is very toxic in some ways because it elevates such characters to a level they shouldn't be in.. Most of American celebrities are social misfits. The parents of these kids are garbage. Americans want quick money and will do anything to get it. The American culture is very rotten to the core.