Author Topic: ODM's SG Ababu quits  (Read 4953 times)

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: ODM's SG Ababu quits
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 08:43:13 PM »
Let me explain - not that you will pay attention:

This is a self fulfilling "prophecy". Jubilee is buying CORD MPs. In some cases the MP and his opponents. This has no effect on the PEOPLE.

This is not new. Only the perverseness is new. They did it in Kajiado and Malindi. They then believed the people had moved with Nkaissery and the Malindi hyena. Need I repeat the outcome for you.

I have told you that some of the MPs have come to CORD to seek permission to take Eurobond. Let them start announcing defection publicly and call rallies so we see where that goes. Ruto should save his money for use after 2017 because he is going to a very hard place.

This is denial, pure and simple.

CORD must open their eyes to their own wrongdoing and mistakes. Only then will they be able to counter Jubilee without having to resort to violence.

Otherwise 2017 is going to be a drubbing they'll never forget.
It will be worse this time round, odm has been outside government and therefore doesn't have access to tax payer funds ,the easiest treasure trove to fund campaigns. Governors have lost of money that odm will need in its campaigns, Joho and Kidero have already bought their nomination certificates

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: ODM's SG Ababu quits
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 09:16:59 PM »
You have a Jubilee talking points script somewhere there.

CORD is not violent and does not resort to violence. We know who peddles the line about Raila and violence. It is used to intimidate CORD to sit and watch thievery and plunder.

It is just that CORD got robbed. Otherwise whatever sins committed by CORD occurred in Jubilee. Remember the Nairobi Governor Ticket? What mistake is there when an MP on his own volition goes to pick Eurobond? What mistakes were committed against Ababu who is suddenly swimming in cash - Hummers and V8s in tow?

Your country was robbed and the thief wants to make sure he is not caught by bribing you with peanuts so you give him the excuse to steal elections. And now you are peddling the thieves' talking points?

Again denial, with the obligatory overused "You're a Jubilee mole" thrown in for good measure. Playing the victim wouldn't get CORD anything, except an industrial sized can of whoopass in 2017.

The constant blaming of Jubilee in a pitiful attempt to distract from CORD's own self inflicted woes is mind boggling (I'm thinking of the Ababu fiasco, among other things).

The only conceivable option left is violence next year, using the same tired tirades full of denial on why CORD lost the plot.

Good luck with that.