Author Topic: You think Rightwingers will elect a Sikh????  (Read 2977 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
You think Rightwingers will elect a Sikh????
« on: November 28, 2023, 10:31:23 PM »
She appears to be very strong.
Soon the Desantis will start throwing racist mud.
Also, Will Hindus vote for her???

Haley was born Nimarata Nikki Randhawa at Bamberg County Hospital in Bamberg, South Carolina,[1][2][9] to immigrant Sikh parents from Amritsar, Punjab, India.[10][11] Her father, Ajit Singh Randhawa, had worked as a professor at Punjab Agricultural University in the 1950s, and her mother, Raj Kaur Randhawa, received her law degree from the University of Delhi.[12][13]

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: You think Rightwingers will elect a Sikh????
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 10:59:54 PM »
Not in our lifetime, some Indians are more racist than whites and are a perfect pawn, used to advance white supremacy talking points. This also goes to the swami guy who is an extreme Maga. At this point, they are all auditioning to be Trump’s vice presidential candidate so they have to go there and out MAGA each other. The whole Republican Party is at this point is made up of vomit inducing idiots.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 11:02:14 PM »
'Dick Chenney with heels'  that line killed her political career. Never mind she sucked dicjs to become a governor.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 01:05:45 AM »
'Dick Chenney with heels'  that line killed her political career. Never mind she sucked dicjs to become a governor.

Yes sge did suck it

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 02:16:54 AM »
 Never! I see trumpers online call her rag head, while Ramaswammy is called a N word at times, but for some reason, these folks think White Evangelical (90%) of trump core base love them. Tim Scott, no matter how many bible verses he quotes and talk about Jesus, he rarely hits 2% in the polls. Rethugs are a weird group; they claim they put christian faith above everything, but want someone with rape judge, 91 felony counts, and everything anti-christian. To them, they like anyone that has disdain for the others, especially inner city crowd!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 03:04:45 AM »
These Indians will fuck around and find out, if Trump is jailed and she is the nominee, Biden will beat her by noon on Tuesday. The whites will just do what they do, the Hillary Clinton formula. They will stay home instead of casting a ballot for a raghead who is also a woman. People like Scott, a total kiss ass did not learn from Obama’s election, whites are not going to let that happen in a long time. The election of Obama hurt right wing whites in ways that it changed this country. I think Obama exposed the USA underbelly, ignorance, horrible education, arrogance and most whites are only propped up by white supremacy but have the IQ of a doorknob. I am hopeful though, this new generations including my kids shudder at all the propaganda out there, there are so many sources of information that the old school propaganda is not working anymore. People are starting to challenge capitalism, west imperialism, white superiority etc can you imagine even criticizing Israel five years ago? That would not have ended well. Today, the MAGA Israeli government is almost being sent to The Hague. By the wa, most regular Israelis do not like their Maga government, Orthodoxy Jews also hate the right wing government. Things are changing, we only need a guy or girl in Kenya even from the military, a Niger situation, supported by the people to stand up and say that whatever is going on in Kenya is not normal or sustainable. We will support an interim government, freeze all thieves accounts and passports, let’s take a year break of total reorganization, things cannot get worse.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 10:16:26 AM »
Not in our lifetime, some Indians are more racist than whites and are a perfect pawn, used to advance white supremacy talking points. This also goes to the swami guy who is an extreme Maga. At this point, they are all auditioning to be Trump’s vice presidential candidate so they have to go there and out MAGA each other. The whole Republican Party is at this point is made up of vomit inducing idiots.
Those who know American politics well know that you do not make serious predictions until the Iowa presidential caucuses are held in January of the election year. Be they Democrat or Republican. In 2024, they will be held around about Jan 15th.

I was in a packed room in 2008 in Pittsburgh where Obama was holding a campaign rally in January. In 2007 around this time, no one gave Obama a realistic chance. To make matters worse his name sound eerie close to American arch-enemy Osama. I recall he was placed around 8th among the Democratic hopefuls. THEN HE DID WELL IN THE DEBATE. So come that day in January, Obama's campaign was showing signs of being a Jaugganaut and I said to my friend a mhindi, that my gosh, we may just see a black President in our lifetime. And we did!
So guys before writing anyone off, January is just round the corner. Wait until Iowa caucuses or thereabouts...

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 01:38:53 PM »
Trump is leading them by like 50 points and his dumb followers are literally in a cult. It’s pretty easy to predict the Republican Party this days. Their only chance is he goes to prison, but the cult will follow him there too.