Author Topic: FJB-They No Longer Want Bidens and Obama -2024 its tight  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
FJB-They No Longer Want Bidens and Obama -2024 its tight
« on: August 30, 2023, 11:01:53 PM »
https://youtube.com/shorts/9GqCVQ_87TM?si=BkmUMem1VN1xaU2q

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: FJB-They No Longer Want Bidens and Obama -2024 its tight
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 03:48:43 AM »
On that one I think it's voice over/added but I noticed a spike on black vote tilting towards Orange man. Our boy is facing heavy attacks on gay issue. Check Tucker Carlson.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 01:46:02 PM by patel »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 10:01:07 AM »
You are truly a nutcase.

Black vote tilting towards Trump! Are you serious or just living in your own world? Soemtimes it is better to keep quiet than post here complete nonsense.

Obama being gay. Who takes Tcker Carlson seriously today apart form a few rednecks somewhere in Kentucky? Even Elon Musk on whose platform Carlson posted those claims has had to deny those claims. Read widely before posting bullshit here.

On that one I think it's voice but I noticed a spike on black vote tilting towards Orange man. Our boy is facing heavy attacks on gay issue. Check Tucker Carlson.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2023, 01:56:27 PM »
Is the economy stupid? Petrol and diesel prices are at all time high in US. Mortgage rates past 7% and houses prices have almost doubled. Hard to own a houses.. Grocery prices, doubled.....look into those things. Pocket issues. Blacks are Americans too and bad economy affects them.

Sexuality. It all starts from a letter he wrote to his Ngaofled suggesting he will switch sides. Then college professors...then all these dudes coming from woodwork. Where there is smoke there is fire.

You are truly a nutcase.

Black vote tilting towards Trump! Are you serious or just living in your own world? Soemtimes it is better to keep quiet than post here complete nonsense.

Obama being gay. Who takes Tcker Carlson seriously today apart form a few rednecks somewhere in Kentucky? Even Elon Musk on whose platform Carlson posted those claims has had to deny those claims. Read widely before posting bullshit here.

On that one I think it's voice but I noticed a spike on black vote tilting towards Orange man. Our boy is facing heavy attacks on gay issue. Check Tucker Carlson.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 09:16:00 PM »
Nutcases around the world. If you want objectivity about US politics, engage Kenyan Americans working, thriving, and living in the USA. Trump and black folks are like night and day. The central five and many events in the past changed the equation irrevocably. The economy is booming, Biden is performing, and the democratic party's bidding for all Americans has made most Americans become permanent Democrats. Trump is jail-bound, but he would get the usual under 5% of the African-American vote even if he were to run. That number will shrink to zero if he dares say a word about DA Fani Willis or Judge Chuktan in DC.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2023, 02:12:59 PM »
It's gets worst. The chef drowned after saying he was working on a tell all book. Siasa hasara tupu

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2023, 05:51:56 PM »
CQ Brown nomination to be Joint Chiefs Chairman, Lloyd Austin as Defense Secretary and countless others like Kamala Harris as VP, plus the power of Obamas. Gretchen Whitmers/ Shapiro/ Fetterman to hit campign will terminate republicans in 2024 election. Even republicans in their forums are aware that Biden's move in nominating African Americans to the most senior positions in US government is hard to beat. 2% of AA will vote Republicans while 98% will deliver!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2023, 02:41:46 PM »
Tokenism politics never works...how many black people are saying I don't care how high energy prices are because Kamara Harris is Vp? How many black people don't care about real estate prices and interest rates because so n so is in such position? Auto loans interest rates ??? Biden is all silent now about student loans and reparations issues. If the economy in US remains as it is I can bet majority black vote will stay at home or orange man will double or triple his 2020 numbers.
CQ Brown nomination to be Joint Chiefs Chairman, Lloyd Austin as Defense Secretary and countless others like Kamala Harris as VP, plus the power of Obamas. Gretchen Whitmers/ Shapiro/ Fetterman to hit campign will terminate republicans in 2024 election. Even republicans in their forums are aware that Biden's move in nominating African Americans to the most senior positions in US government is hard to beat. 2% of AA will vote Republicans while 98% will deliver!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2023, 03:08:18 AM »
Tokenism politics never works...how many black people are saying I don't care how high energy prices are because Kamara Harris is Vp? How many black people don't care about real estate prices and interest rates because so n so is in such position? Auto loans interest rates ??? Biden is all silent now about student loans and reparations issues. If the economy in US remains as it is I can bet majority black vote will stay at home or orange man will double or triple his 2020 numbers.
Where do you live? Economy here is booming, inflation, down, and unemployment rate is down in 60 years. Jobs everywhere. Biden is Jobs and economy President!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2023, 09:17:09 AM »
The man lives in Trumpworld. Leave him to continue in his dream world.

Where do you live? Economy here is booming, inflation, down, and unemployment rate is down in 60 years. Jobs everywhere. Biden is Jobs and economy President!