Author Topic: Helios partners investor was kenyatta  (Read 590 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Helios partners investor was kenyatta
« on: February 14, 2023, 05:44:48 AM »
?t=Je6G2SxpzsK2GFDUvXBWZw&s=19

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Helios partners investor was kenyatta
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 12:48:57 PM »
Kept saying this family is a criminal enterprise. People should boycott their businesses including banks till they make things right with Kenyans. Make it your patriotic duty by not buying anything made or associated with kenyatta.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 01:43:30 PM »
I wish Raila start the boycott. We need to crush brookside and ncba.
Kept saying this family is a criminal enterprise. People should boycott their businesses including banks till they make things right with Kenyans. Make it your patriotic duty by not buying anything made or associated with kenyatta.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 01:54:01 PM »
I wish Raila start the boycott. We need to crush brookside and ncba.

Brookside employs thousands of GEMA through small scale dairy farmers,animal feed companies and milk distribution chain.I would put the number of brookside dairy beneficiaries over 150k people .Same case with NCBA it lends money to brookside farmers and employs thousands both directly and indirectly.These two companies pay the Kenya goverment Taxes worth hundreds of millions shillings.so fighting it is FOOLISH.

That said,Kenyatta family earnings from Hay Coffee tea macadamia avocado plantations exceed lover 10BN Shillings annually.If you kill brookside or NCBA,they have enough money to buy and build another bank or dairy company.

I haven't  even included their income from real estate or hotel chains.Try find another line.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2023, 02:10:55 PM »
Wanabees Kenyattas pointing at other thieves. Kenyatta family stole from Kenyans in the 60's and 70's and we all knew. Stop compalining after voting for the son.
Mtoto wa nyoka ni?