Author Topic: Kdf,gsu and ap nairobi barracks should be relocated to West pokot  (Read 534 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pokot are tough nuts and  only permanent barracks on all corners of pokot land will tame the savages.Plus why are army in Nakuru or eldoret or Nairobi...drikkng changaa in slums.Put military  aps and gsu barracks of more than 2000 each in all the four corners of pokot.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kdf,gsu and ap nairobi barracks should be relocated to West pokot
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 10:05:02 PM »
Pokot are tough nuts and  only permanent barracks on all corners of pokot land will tame the savages.Plus why are army in Nakuru or eldoret or Nairobi...drikkng changaa in slums.Put military  aps and gsu barracks of more than 2000 each in all the four corners of pokot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 10:57:05 PM »
Or they civilize the pokots..we cannot live with fear..they will be other barracks

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 06:28:50 AM »
Yeah setting up camps could help but that's the old school approach I don't know in this time why banditry is a problem but more reason is politicians are involved Natembeya laid it clear Ruto needs to go for the mbig fish first , unfortunately setting up camps in pokot wil kead to widespread abuse of the community. Our KDF like Natembeya said is unreliable thats why even congoman wants them out have never in my life seen a so inept army in my whole life like i keep on repeating myself the KDF colonial history is its Achilles heels you have career soldiers like Museveni said.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 06:59:39 AM »
I won't take all what Natembeya says as gospel truth.
Pokot been a problem since colonial period.
This is just cattle rustling culture of the kalenjin & some nilotes - now waged with guns.
Murle in South Sudan are causing similar problems..mostly in Jonglei state.
The only solution is for permanent military bases in west pokot to civilize them.
They should be made aware that KDF will not pull out forever until they abandon guns.
Going for political leaders will do nothing on the ground - because these guys are primitives stealing cows.

Military and heavy police presence should stay in Pokot - as gov works on taking them to schools - providing them water - and other civilization - mopping guns.

The same should extend to Samburu, Turkana, Marakwet and all those regions.

The failure here - British unable to tame them - declared them closed district - and they remain primitive running around half-naked.

Kenya gov has to move there - and civilize these savages.

Put many permanent military barracks - GSU and AP barracks - and go in for the long run. It should not be temporary operation. Buy land for barracks.

Yeah setting up camps could help but that's the old school approach I don't know in this time why banditry is a problem but more reason is politicians are involved Natembeya laid it clear Ruto needs to go for the mbig fish first , unfortunately setting up camps in pokot wil kead to widespread abuse of the community. Our KDF like Natembeya said is unreliable thats why even congoman wants them out have never in my life seen a so inept army in my whole life like i keep on repeating myself the KDF colonial history is its Achilles heels you have career soldiers like Museveni said.