Author Topic: Juliana Cherera, 3 Commissioners Now Support Chebukati After Supreme Court Rulin  (Read 517 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/79275-cherera-3-commissioners-change-tune-chebukati-after-supreme-court-ruling

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
They belong in Jail.
 Once there write a book like John Kiriamiti wrote about my life in crime. Would be a best seller.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Okoths7272

• Regular
What did you expect ? Did you want them to be killed the same way musando was butchered?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Chebukati should permanently lock their offices until parliament resume - a tribunal should process their removal.

We need to appoint new IEBC early next year as Chebukati 3 will also exit.

We have to find a fair process to get us next IEBC commissioners.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Kenya Kwanza faction or Azimio should not be involved in getting NEW commissioners. Uhuru and Raila indirectly picked the four commissioners; that is why we are in a big mess now. The religious community should be tasked with the mandate as long as the individuals meet standards. Civil society in Kenya is dead, or they have become political hacks. None has come out to condemn the violence meted on Chebukati and his team.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes it going to be a challenge to replace it - I dont know who is honest in this country -
Kenya Kwanza faction or Azimio should not be involved in getting NEW commissioners. Uhuru and Raila indirectly picked the four commissioners; that is why we are in a big mess now. The religious community should be tasked with the mandate as long as the individuals meet standards. Civil society in Kenya is dead, or they have become political hacks. None has come out to condemn the violence meted on Chebukati and his team.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

I remember during unveling of BBI in Bomas Ruto questioning political players having a say in the choice of commisioners. Then he said how do you expect players chosing the referee and later expect the results to be okei.
It came to pass. These Wakoras belong to jail so that this game which has been going  since 2007 should stop.
2007 Martha Karua Unilaterally chose the Comissioners, In 2012 Raila and ODM were very influential in chosing the comissioners including thw secretariat. This was the reason of downfall between Miguna and Railas inner Circle .  Now this year we saw Uhuru and Raila trying to use them to do a Coup.
Uhuru and Raila indeed had IEBC and Supreme Court. Their biggest mistake is they didnt plan and execute well. Also by unleashing Deep state at 3 oclock in the night to change results and it being exposed by Chebukati made Supreme Court very afraid. They switched off their phones while writing the verdict and only emerged to announce it. Deep state would have visited them to influence the judgement.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I cannot think of how to do this fairly - because the last recruitment was really Raila-Uhuru mess. When I saw Ameyo appointed by Raila as Campaign Head - and I had seen her in the interviews.

I mean we run commentaries - all these four nobody imagined they would be picked. They simply picked the most dense - the easiest to compromise.

They were brilliant chaps in those interviews - none of them made. I remember someone like Koki Muli - who has tonnes of election experience didnt make it.

Whatever we do - the last selection process is deeply flawed - it was led by religious leaders.

Something else need to be tried.

My suggestions is to avoid unkown chereras springing their suprise on us - we should hire only those who are already the best in their fields.

We should hire from serving judicial officials as chair & deputy - if chairman must have same qualification as supreme court - why not hire one of serving supreme court or court of appeal judges - for chair and deputy chair...seconded from JSC. These are folks used to pressure of executive and understand election laws inside out.

The rest should be strictly defined based on commission needs - they need absolutely someone who understand Technology - Chirchir was last the guy to do that. Maybe invite only Top University Scholars of ICT - make it a requirement that commission must understand election technology.

Then go for somone who understand Logistics - because this another critical compoment of elections. Restrict it to Logistic proffesionals

That leaves 3 - get one finance guy - again shortlisted from Top Financial experts.

That leaves us with two - go for procurement and supply chain expert.

And finally final is wild card - go for anybody - women/disable - anyone even che-error - their mess can be fixed.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I suspect they tried, but the supreme court knows Kenya is a ticking time bomb during elections. They would have helped ufool had deep shit managed to infiltrate IEBC successfully to announce that no one hit 50%+1. The only way they could infiltrate IEBC was to kidnap chebukati and somehow let Cher error take over. I knew long ago that Ruto would NEVER be cheated as long as his right-hand, aka, prayer buddy was in charge. Even a 10 Billion cash would never tempt Chebukati to steal 1 or two votes for Ruto or anyone to tip the scales. Chebukati,like Ruto, or Miguna is incorruptible. I think Chebukati, Ruto's honest right-hand man, is the hero, not really the supreme court. I think Uhuru has silent 2 or 3 Judges there. Ruto has none! Chebukati plainly saved Ruto. Even with their deep friendship, Ruto told Chebukati to NEVER compromise the election in his favor. Had Raila won by even 100 votes, Chebukati would have handed over Raila's presidency to Raila; that is how honest he is. Ruto, like Chebukati, doesn't like to win through fraud or unjustly. Such men will change Kenya.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!