Author Topic: Commissioners are the insiders that will cook 2nd Respodent's goose  (Read 1336 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
IEBC Commissioner Justus Nyang'aya says in his petition response that a foreigner, 3 IEBC staff members intercepted forms 34A on portal and changed results.

On oath the Foreigner is named as: GUINDO OMOR (Logs indicating when Omor was accessing system also in the Affidavit).
3 IEBC Staff members named as:  Abdidahir Maalim, Moses Sunkuli, Gedion Balang

Affidavit of Respondent attached below....

Too bad the max uploadable on Nipate.net is 10Mb. Affidavit is 10.9Mb

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Commissioners are the insiders that will cook 2nd Respodent's goose
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 10:43:23 PM »
Where is the evidence from this Raila commissioner

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 10:57:47 PM »
Learn to read what others post. I have only posted pg 7 of what is a 27 pages affidavit. The file with its evidence is 10.9MB but you here on Veritas blog allow only 10MB. So you will have to find it from somewhere else. Maybe some Google docs location ....

Commissioner Justus Nyang'aya was supposed to be Commissioner to oversee ICT. Chebukati relegated him to protocol matters only.

Offline RMaddow

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 11:28:18 PM »
It doesn't matter who becomes the president but let justice prevail.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 12:24:48 AM »
He is committing treason for Raila - and like Ochuka group will be hanged alone. He was in Bomas verifying results until the last minute - when it became obvious Ruto won - then he has gone ahead to cook all fake stories he can get.

Once Ruto is sworn in - he will be looking for nearest exit to exile.

Learn to read what others post. I have only posted pg 7 of what is a 27 pages affidavit. The file with its evidence is 10.9MB but you here on Veritas blog allow only 10MB. So you will have to find it from somewhere else. Maybe some Google docs location ....

Commissioner Justus Nyang'aya was supposed to be Commissioner to oversee ICT. Chebukati relegated him to protocol matters only.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 12:25:47 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 12:27:02 AM »

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 02:20:45 PM »
That's because he didn't want his tricks to be seen by others.  Chebukati and gang are going to Kodiaga. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 02:31:02 PM »
That's because he didn't want his tricks to be seen by others.  Chebukati and gang are going to Kodiaga. 

The election were held n finalize at polling station...that is where debate starts and ends.. show us how your votes in End of base were stolen..the rest are lame excuse by folks who participated in the process to the very last minute and are now blaming Chebukati for things done in March.Chebukati job as presidential RO was simple... receive original form 34As and form 34Bs and add them up.If there are some that are fraudulent...let's get their names..from Azimio petition it's just miguna type of scatter gun approach.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 02:32:26 PM »
What I hope chebukati did was to record these commissioner asking for the results to be moderated...so Raila can get a re run.That is smoking gun Chebukati needs

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 02:41:07 PM »
It's kind rich coming from Assmio bunch knowing their whole game plan was built on deep state/ system delivering victory for them. It's game over Assmio lost fair and square. The whole presidential tally is built on form 34A straight from polling Station. Shows the forms that don't tally with your copy...chebukati all he was doing is verifying hard copy matches with the copy on the portal then grade 2 math..iyo ingine ni upuzi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2022, 02:47:45 PM »
It's kind rich coming from Assmio bunch knowing their whole game plan was built on deep state/ system delivering victory for them. It's game over Assmio lost fair and square. The whole presidential tally is built on form 34A straight from polling Station. Shows the forms that don't tally with your copy...chebukati all he was doing is verifying hard copy matches with the copy on the portal then grade 2 math..iyo ingine ni upuzi.
Exactly.If Supreme court entertain dubious arguments that deviate from verifying the authentic form 34As and then simply adding up then we can as well go back to have military coups and let strongest run Kenya for 100 yrs.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2022, 03:17:41 PM »
How are they (SCORK) supposed to do that authentication when there are cross-accusations of forgeries in the petitions, some even coming from within the IEBC itself? They need to look at the server first of all. If there was no manipulation, the case ends very quickly. The original KIEMS-sent docs are the best we can do in terms of checking, short of retrieving the 34As sealed in ballot boxes.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2022, 03:30:37 PM »
This goes to show the biggest Misjustice ever done in Kenya was anuling 2017 elections on premisis of transmision of results.
Will the same court make the same mistake. We will see...
Having said that Azimio supporters should learn one thing. Delf decit is the worst kind drumming support.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2022, 04:19:14 PM »
How are they (SCORK) supposed to do that authentication when there are cross-accusations of forgeries in the petitions, some even coming from within the IEBC itself? They need to look at the server first of all. If there was no manipulation, the case ends very quickly. The original KIEMS-sent docs are the best we can do in terms of checking, short of retrieving the 34As sealed in ballot boxes.
our election is manual...servers are early warning systems..real deal is original forms...if Azimio had no agents..they can't be helped

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2022, 04:25:44 PM »
What servers? They might as well summon 46000 polling officers to authentic form 34A  or break down to constituency level more manageable for 291 returning officers to verify and authenticate their numbers. Which is what was being done at Bomas...or just focus on 27 constituency Joho mistress is claiming she was not consulted......kama haiko haiko. All Assmio cry babies need to do is post their form 34A that does not match with what is posted on the portal...

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2022, 06:35:17 PM »
You guys who pupport to support the declaration and its cleanness on one hand then resist the simplest route to killing the legal challenge on the other, mnanishangaza sana. :D The IEBC servers are in Chebukati control. If I was his advisor, I'd tell him to pre-empt everything by volunteering the systems logs. Without them, Azimio case vaporizes. Unless you also doubt what is in them, I don't understand the resistance.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2022, 06:43:09 PM »
You guys who pupport to support the declaration and its cleanness on one hand then resist the simplest route to killing the legal challenge on the other, mnanishangaza sana. :D The IEBC servers are in Chebukati control. If I was his advisor, I'd tell him to pre-empt everything by volunteering the systems logs. Without them, Azimio case vaporizes. Unless you also doubt what is in them, I don't understand the resistance.
what nexus btw server and original forms ...server has been open...you can see the forms..logs unless you're IT expert cannot help you.If I can hack a system I can also hack the logs.Logs are just text files someone can edit.A Luo Michael is head of ICT at IEBC let him fish the logs and file his affidavit

Offline kwesta

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2022, 06:53:15 PM »
what nexus btw server and original forms ...server has been open...you can see the forms..logs unless you're IT expert cannot help you.If I can hack a system I can also hack the logs.Logs are just text files someone can edit.A Luo Michael is head of ICT at IEBC let him fish the logs and file his affidavit

System logs for what.

What Azimio needs to bring are the original copies they got from the polling station and proof that they differ from what is in the public portal. It's really no brainer.
18 days after the elections, we are yet to see one physical form that differs from what is in the portal.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2022, 06:54:04 PM »
Let's try again...voting is manual right you get a ballot paper, tick whoever you want then drop it in a box all manual right. Then after voting is done they take out paper in box, manual..count the ballot manual...fill form 34A manually. Hand each agent a copy, one copy sealed with the box  and returning officer keeps one copy to deliver to constituency tallying spot. Other than kiems kit rest is manual. 

Assuming what you are saying is true...who would chebukati hand those things to? After every election there is usually an audit