Author Topic: Jeremiah Kioni is funny.  (Read 527 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Jeremiah Kioni is funny.
« on: August 12, 2022, 09:00:52 PM »
He says it will take time to unravel what Ruto did in the mountain. Rigging was so rampant to a point where "I lost even among my people, Local polling place and possibly my family-people I have known for life did not vote for me"
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Jeremiah Kioni is funny.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 09:05:38 PM »

Kioni is a mad person. The same thing happened with him when he was Mudavadis running mate.
They took a risk to support Raila in hope of Raila winning and absorbing them in the Government. Same thing he did with Mudavadi in 2013 . It never worked out then and wont work out now.

He says it will take time to unravel what Ruto did in the mountain. Rigging was so rampant to a point where "I lost even among my people, Local polling place and possibly my family-people I have known for life did not vote for me"

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 09:09:21 PM »

Kioni is a mad person. The same thing happened with him when he was Mudavadis running mate.
They took a risk to support Raila in hope of Raila winning and absorbing them in the Government. Same thing he did with Mudavadi in 2013 . It never worked out then and wont work out now.

Thanks for answering him. Those on the panel should have reminded him how he performed in his polling station as Mdvd deputy! Politicians are truly hacks, no wonder most of them are lawyers and spin masters.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 09:50:12 PM »
He is very angry with GEMA going back to BBI.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 10:40:01 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 10:50:58 PM »
I can understand the shock; I hear in every polling station UDA won; including in Uhuru kenyatta and martha karua own; It something that will be studied for sometime.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 10:57:39 PM »

I watched his interviews the last 2 days. This man is tired serving people. He feels bothered by his people and looks down upon them.
I think its also a overwhelming job. According to him he felt relieved coz being an Mp while also working as an SG was taking toll on him.

I can understand the shock; I hear in every polling station UDA won; including in Uhuru kenyatta and martha karua own; It something that will be studied for sometime.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2022, 10:58:21 PM »
Rigathi is now the mountain Kingpin. In 2027, those margins will shoot back up to 90%+ now that UDA controls the mountain. UDA can afford to lose everywhere except MATUSA areas if they increase RVGEMA turnout past 80%. You can bet Ruto will draw a game plan that will ensure every Gema and Kalenjin vote in one basket, whether they like it or not. Elders declaration loading...