Author Topic: Kalenjin and Kikuyus in Kisumu should move out temporarily before tomorrow noon  (Read 802 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Veritas left this place for Ruto craziness.

I dont know how Luo Nation will react.

It depend on Raila

If he concede it will be okay

If he doesnt - some violence around Kondele is inevitable.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 02:11:17 AM by Kichwa »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

All events lead to a manufactured violence.
Chaos in Bomas, Kidnapping of Returning officers. Vacuum cretes by IEBC is not helping. If Provisional results could have been transmitted by know ODM supporters would have come to terms.

I dont know how Luo Nation will react.

It depend on Raila

If he concede it will be okay

If he doesnt - some violence around Kondele is inevitable.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
US gov warned their citizens. Kenyans need to be aware. US intelligence hapana mchezo.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
What is happening in Bomas is so sad. Seems ODMs startegy is to delay verification . They are just causing chaos from one incident to the other.
Kajwang is on the frontline again. Remember he was to be charged previously with treason charges. These people are jocking .

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Yes, guaranteed someone will bleed in Kondele and business disrupted. If they hurt a Kale and news spread through the valley, I am afraid retaliation will always be epic. Kales used to have a formula during Nandi-British resistance. Kill one mutu, we kill 200 watu. I think by 1990, that formula had been revised, One mutu= whole damn village. Those people, I mean, my people are savages!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Yes kales and kikuyus need to fall behind Muhoroni for safety measures but honestly why should luos cause chaos when they know they have lost fairly,they should rise above this backward trait.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They must vent on some innocent business and people for a day at least. Lazima watu mawe at least in Kondele and Kibra.They will see Kikuyu rejection of Baba man as a problem.

The good thing Luos rarely fight for more than a day - hasira inaisha haraka. One day - they are done. You go back.

Yes kales and kikuyus need to fall behind Muhoroni for safety measures but honestly why should luos cause chaos when they know they have lost fairly,they should rise above this backward trait.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
luos have pledged to not cause chaos. yesterday the told Philip etale and chiras that if raila loses they will evict him from Nairobi. they know that their guy may lose because of not being rigged out but due to his unpopularity

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The mischief by media especially SK chain has built false hopes. There will be venting.

luos have pledged to not cause chaos. yesterday the told Philip etale and chiras that if raila loses they will evict him from Nairobi. they know that their guy may lose because of not being rigged out but due to his unpopularity
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
We could experience the most peaceful election EVER. Kales and GEMA will never hit the streets to cause chaos and pelt stones on random people because their candidate lost. IEBC needs to be strengthened so that results are clean and without a doubt. More workforce and resources to ensure a credible and verifiable election will reduce election violence to zero. Also exit of Raila will probably cut the violence by 80%
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
Sunday is the cutoff date past that violence will start breaking out. Mainly state sponsored. 

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Sunday is the cutoff date past that violence will start breaking out. Mainly state sponsored.
From where I sit, IEBC will not be done by tomorrow. I hears rumors they are about to go to court to extent the 7 day period by two days meaning next Thursday! Now that DP is starting to lead after second restart, azimio will start unleashing frustration...