Author Topic: Constitutional Court Advisory Opinion on Secession.  (Read 585 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Constitutional Court Advisory Opinion on Secession.
« on: August 21, 2022, 05:16:19 PM »
Friends.

International law allow secession.Its referred to as self determination.I think it's a democratic practise across the world from Scotland South Sudan etc.

I AM NOT SUPPORTING SECESSION BUT RAISING A POLITICAL ISSUE WHICH NEEDS A CONSTITUTIONAL SOLUTION.There is a problem in our country.Over the last 60 years,Only two tribes have produced a president in Kenya.Kikuyu and Kalenjin.Infact once UDA assumes power,Kikuyu and Kalenjin Will produce the president for the next 40 years.That is what they refer to as TYRANNY OF NUMBERS.When Uhuru kenyatta supported Raila Odinga,It was in the best interest of the country for the next Kenyan president to either be from another tribe to ensure all tribes feel to be part and parcel of kenya while creating more constitutional offices to accommodate diversity.

I think we need constitutional reforms to ensure the Kenyan presidency is rotational amongst tribes for national unity and cohesion.That is the reason we have devolution.The 47 counties represent the Kenyan tribes which are I think 44.To ensure that every Kenyan tribes is able to receive its fair share of development through representation to the ward level.

Otherwise,Why would a Turkana Ogiek or Tugen participate in a presidential election against a majority Kikuyu Luo or Kalenjin candidate majority?That in itself creates political problems and movements like Pwani si Kenya.

I think Uhuru saw this problem in 2018 whereby half the country refused to participate in a presidential re-run and deprived the GOVERMENT national legitimacy which led to culmination of HANDSHAKE AND BBI.

Asanteni.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Constitutional Court Advisory Opinion on Secession.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 05:33:50 PM »
Problem is Odinga - another candidate would beat the Kikiyu-kalenjin thing easily. They dont make 50 percent of kenya.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 07:42:34 PM »
True Colours Coming out. Why have you been pretending to be a Kikuyu and you are a Jaduong ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 07:49:00 PM »
I think we are on the right track. By Mt Kenyan not following "their Kingpin and voting against their Kingpins project was first in Kenya.

This is years election has been about issue based politics , Away from the tribal and position politics introduced by Raila in 2002.

Problem is Odinga - another candidate would beat the Kikiyu-kalenjin thing easily. They dont make 50 percent of kenya.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 08:09:34 PM »
Expect Kikuyus and mlima people to support Ruto the next 10 years with utmost loyalty. At the end of Ruto's term, it doesn't matter who Ruto endorses. If Mlima candidate is on the ballot, expect Kalenjin and entire RV to rudisha mkono. If Ruto endorses Raila, or another person, Kalenjins will defy him the same way Okuyus defied Uhuru. Power is in the people, not individual. I see RVGEMA going another 20 years fresh because of this interdependence at the polls!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 08:23:13 PM »

Please pray tell me , Can Luo Nyanza defy Raila like Mt Kenya did with Uhuru ?

Expect Kikuyus and mlima people to support Ruto the next 10 years with utmost loyalty. At the end of Ruto's term, it doesn't matter who Ruto endorses. If Mlima candidate is on the ballot, expect Kalenjin and entire RV to rudisha mkono. If Ruto endorses Raila, or another person, Kalenjins will defy him the same way Okuyus defied Uhuru. Power is in the people, not individual. I see RVGEMA going another 20 years fresh because of this interdependence at the polls!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2022, 08:30:35 PM »
They is a slim chance in 2032 - depending on how succession game works - and if non-gema can produce something as smart as Ruto. Difficult.