Author Topic: Njuri - Muthuma of Nation says Miraa deal with Somalia will flip Meru for Raila  (Read 1629 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Before he came to Kenya and got wealthy as his father broker. I think he died from drug overdose.
Fidel didn't do drugs. He smoked week and drunk heavily. Midiwo too drunk too much

Nope alcohol induced aneurysm. He was very nice guy. Very polite and down to earth. Kikuyu girls would just go after him but he wasn't interested in women. He was a really great alcoholic. I hanged with him several times

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeah he looked like happy guy. The Junior seem to have issues...I guess starting from his face...that has got affect him. Seem to be ready for a fight like his father. Fidel, Jakoyo and Oburu seem like happy go lucky kind of guys...Raila and Junior nah..wako na Kiburi.
Nope alcohol induced aneurysm. He was very nice guy. Very polite and down to earth. Kikuyu girls would just go after him but he wasn't interested in women. He was a really great alcoholic. I hanged with him several times

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Junior is a serious man. He has not time for bullshit.