Author Topic: 7 more years to suffer this Martha Koome  (Read 442 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
7 more years to suffer this Martha Koome
« on: June 11, 2022, 10:28:51 AM »
The more she speaks the more I am surprised that I gave her way too much accolades.

Judiciary is lost here. What is needed is get Chief Registar like Shoellei to wresttle administrative control of judiciary and re-balance  JSC - to take over from this buffon. That way her damage can be confined strictly to the supreme court - and rest of judiciary can grow.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 7 more years to suffer this Martha Koome
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 04:22:19 PM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 04:45:56 PM »
Grand mullah the man that sleeps with underage girls is your paragon of virtues. Kimosop you are realy dig on the bottom of the sewer. Ruto is a thief, a serial wife abuser, a serial aids spreader and all in all a human trash

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 04:53:55 PM »
I was supporting Martha - as always I give everyone the benefit of doubt - but lately she has been stumbling - and mumbling like blind woman in a dark room. Who blindfolded her? She has security of tenure?

Is she trying to have judiciary as part of Kenyatta Inc...this too much of state capture nani :)

Grand mullah the man that sleeps with underage girls is your paragon of virtues. Kimosop you are realy dig on the bottom of the sewer. Ruto is a thief, a serial wife abuser, a serial aids spreader and all in all a human trash