Author Topic: DO Gachagua starts shaving Jubilee beards  (Read 541 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
DO Gachagua starts shaving Jubilee beards
« on: June 10, 2022, 07:49:39 PM »
You can expect he will crank the pressure. Njamba usipatikane Githunguri na ndevu; you'll be shaved bila maji; Kama Kijana ya Ngina amatoroka sembuze wewe.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: DO Gachagua starts shaving Jubilee beards
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 02:37:20 PM »
Gachagua has taken over interior ministry - promise police and chiefs good terms - and Kibicho-Matiangi had better prepare to exchange houses with Miguna Miguna.

This is how to win election - you need someone to tell prov admin and security to go rogue against losing gov - Kibicho hapaki tu barking orders nobody takes seriously.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-06-11-gachagua-well-change-the-blue-police-uniform-if-elected/

Offline Sivel

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 08:42:06 AM »
Yeah he is playing chess na wao wako checkers bado. Matiang'i and Kibicho will find themselves exposed when the rubber hits the road. At the end of the day, it is junior officers who enforce government directives, legal or illegal. Gachagua with his talk of salaries and promotions (many thought it was a gaffe when he said police wasome wapate kazi, but he was talking about how some officers who joined the force went to school and got advanced degrees only to be told they'll never be promoted). DO is talking directly to those grievances and turning them against the Interior Ministry duo. That's the true meaning of Deep State, the person who the uniformed forces will obey when the time comes.

KDF on the other hand has been famously neutral in political conflicts. They did a farewell party for Moi as a way of showing him that they will not take his side if he decides to reject the will of the people, Moi ikabidi akunje mkia. I think they were now banking on police but even there I don't see the juniors taking orders to harm hustlers during elections. Additionally, Uhuru has lost the Kikuyu poor people who would ideally have gone to war to defend him in an ethnic clash.

I think no matter the bravado, they are cornered. I wouldn't be surprised if they have began making deals with DO and Hustler, but have to keep talking the way they do in public to hoodwink the other side.

Gachagua has taken over interior ministry - promise police and chiefs good terms - and Kibicho-Matiangi had better prepare to exchange houses with Miguna Miguna.

This is how to win election - you need someone to tell prov admin and security to go rogue against losing gov - Kibicho hapaki tu barking orders nobody takes seriously.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-06-11-gachagua-well-change-the-blue-police-uniform-if-elected/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 08:48:20 AM »
They are already crying. The police and DPP long made peace with Ruto and the DO. That is why Wariah announced he was folding camp - DPP wont arrest anybody the last few months - I have seen Wariah poodles like Mombasa former mayor supporting Ruto.

The way I see security sector were already tired with the hapless lecturers - Kibicho and Matiangi - and their poodle DCI Kinoti - who treated them like kids - and have gone rogue on them.

Gachagua and Ruto both have worked in that interior ministry - Ruto serving as substantive minister (officially ass minister - so powerful he sat in cabinet ) in interior ministry from 1999 to 2003 - eventually minister for three months of dying regime - and Gachagua has 10yrs at lower and high levels of Harambee house. Harambee house for both of them is a very familiar place.

So they know which levers to pull and at which time. They know when to cut deals. Normally the 2nd in command are guys you cut deals - telling them to ignore or oppose their boss orders in these dying moments - because they aint gonna do anything now. They know if Ruto & Gachagua win - then they will new sherrifs.

On other end - Matiangi and Kibicho - and their poodles knows win or lose - they are unlikely to retain jobs.

So essentially the gov right now is split. Half support Azimio hoping to replace Matiangi-Kibicho. Half support KK hoping to replace kibicho-Matinagia. That is what happens when there is no incumbent and there is a real transition.

if it was 2017 - Matiangi-Kibicho and their network would be sitting pretty - knowing they work hard - they will retain their position. Now it's damned either way. You BECOME POWERLESS.

He is just about to discover that reliable prov administration that has delivered before has gone rogue together with security actors.

I hope Raila has plan B - otherwise kama ni deep state and system - saa hii iyo hakuna. It's divided down the middle - with possibly RUto and Gachagua enjoying more support - because they know the system inside out.

Yeah he is playing chess na wao wako checkers bado. Matiang'i and Kibicho will find themselves exposed when the rubber hits the road. At the end of the day, it is junior officers who enforce government directives, legal or illegal. Gachagua with his talk of salaries and promotions (many thought it was a gaffe when he said police wasome wapate kazi, but he was talking about how some officers who joined the force went to school and got advanced degrees only to be told they'll never be promoted). DO is talking directly to those grievances and turning them against the Interior Ministry duo. That's the true meaning of Deep State, the person who the uniformed forces will obey when the time comes.

KDF on the other hand has been famously neutral in political conflicts. They did a farewell party for Moi as a way of showing him that they will not take his side if he decides to reject the will of the people, Moi ikabidi akunje mkia. I think they were now banking on police but even there I don't see the juniors taking orders to harm hustlers during elections. Additionally, Uhuru has lost the Kikuyu poor people who would ideally have gone to war to defend him in an ethnic clash.

I think no matter the bravado, they are cornered. I wouldn't be surprised if they have began making deals with DO and Hustler, but have to keep talking the way they do in public to hoodwink the other side.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 08:59:33 AM »
Kibicho atabaki na NYS boys and girls - and Kazi Mtaani. Otherwise police and security forces can smell weakness from miles - and they dont like it.