Author Topic: Mildly annoyed with 'let's go Brandon'  (Read 1184 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Mildly annoyed with 'let's go Brandon'
« on: October 31, 2021, 05:50:47 PM »
I use this phrase all the time at the dog park because my dog's name is Brandon.

People have been looking at me whenever I call out to my little one. I'm not going to change my chi's name just because but I also don't want him to have hatred around him.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Mildly annoyed with 'let's go Brandon'
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 06:00:05 PM »
Hahaha  :D You are such a mzungu.

Why a funny coincidence that your dog's name is brandon with anti Biden hate brigade adopting it as their rallying cry.

It is bad, but spare a thought for anyone named Karen in this racialized climate we are in right now. People will look at you funny.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 03:07:51 PM »
Trump sent the message to white people that they "under attack", so naturally they are reacting to an imaginary "enemy". There is a possibility that it may go further than most are willing to acknowledge. Never know but be prepared. There is a serious lack of leadership, especially from Rethuglicans. USA is completely changed.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 06:45:22 PM »
Trump sent the message to white people that they "under attack", so naturally they are reacting to an imaginary "enemy". There is a possibility that it may go further than most are willing to acknowledge. Never know but be prepared. There is a serious lack of leadership, especially from Rethuglicans. USA is completely changed.

Maybe we start acknowledging Brandon is such a letdown? Like Kibaki 1.0 month 18 Anglo Leasing people start missing Mo1.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 06:50:36 PM »

Maybe we start acknowledging Brandon is such a letdown? Like Kibaki 1.0 month 18 Anglo Leasing people start missing Mo1.

Did you see a report that 30% of rethugs are willing to commit violence to get things they want - Elect white republicans, Voter suppression, limit Democrats from voting, etc???? That's over 30 million people.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 09:49:43 PM »
Distraction from fact that Brandon let people down. What they do is always headline but what Brandon cannot do not discussed. Poorest poll rating in 1 year?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 04:09:18 PM »
Media is really ashamed that Trump is vindicated with his Sleepy Joe epithet.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 02:47:00 AM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 03:50:58 AM »

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 05:38:23 AM »
"Biden let people down???"...

Trump's supporters can't get over the fact that their God was a one term president.

Deal with it Gout & Geemail.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2021, 09:11:08 PM »
VA was won by 2%, and yet they made it look like double digit.
It appears like Tea Party 2.0, is back, except this time more truth deniers and all crazies. Thing is will democracy survive???
Unless Joe becomes more assertive, it'll be bad going forward.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2021, 09:57:16 PM »
If the wealthy used their money in building rather than bribing imagine what can happen. Tax cuts to wealthy are used as donations to candidates who turn around and give more to politicians. Its a sick sick world.
Love what this guy does!!!

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 03:14:53 AM »
Swamp creatures are feasting

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 04:30:42 AM »
We pay a lot of tax money for these goons to watch every move a politician makes. It's ridicilous how low these morons have become.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 05:26:39 PM »

Trump's supporters can't get over the fact that their God was a one term president.

Me talking about Brandon.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 08:05:28 PM »

The good thing about Trump?  He made me realize the level of insanity of people that walk among us.  I also got to establish once and for all that you cannot exhibit intelligence AND make sense to Republican supporters.  It's a lost cause.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 08:35:44 PM »

The good thing about Trump?  He made me realize the level of insanity of people that walk among us.  I also got to establish once and for all that you cannot exhibit intelligence AND make sense to Republican supporters.  It's a lost cause.

It opened a lot of eyes.
A lot of high school educated have no critical thinking skills. They only see their side. They are the plumbers, electricians, masons, truck drivers. etc. They are the Trumpies and they live mostly in rural areas. So, next State Republicans will be trying to funnel govt money into these areas by passing laws that do just that.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2021, 11:03:49 PM »

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/08/politics/cnn-poll-biden-job-approval/index.html

Brandon got serious problems.