Author Topic: Did Opus Dei Man Njoro print for banks and parastatals chini ya maji?  (Read 4112 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Very hazy details. The banks must have been leaking when they were crying for secret soft landing. This smells.

Meanwhile KR cash cow is producing well for the thugs.
Outstanding loans to the loss-making Kenya Railways, under which the standard gauge railway (SGR) line falls, were captured at Sh473.21 billion, or 54.58 percent of the Sh867 billion total state loans to parastatals and other organisations as at June 2020.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/equity-co-op-bank-state-millions-in-loans-3394286
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Owed to treasury..not central bank..weird..unless it's owed taxes and fines to kra..or they were implementation agents or project money

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit, what do you have against Opus Dei? It is just like any other religious sect for example AIC, the one church you attend every Sunday in Mavoko.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I was a catholic - and never was an AIC - I was actually brought up to dislike AIC and MOI :) but I have been an atheist since I was in class six or so. Talking of that my 11 yr old daughter is starting to ask me difficult question? Like what point of life if we will all die? This one I am still grappling with. I thought the LQBT one was the hardest - she told me she is bisexual :) whatever that mean; there are gays in their school.
Pundit, what do you have against Opus Dei? It is just like any other religious sect for example AIC, the one church you attend every Sunday in Mavoko.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
It is about rigid institutions whose adherents take it they are the best. Mara Ivy league, mara alliance mara Opus Dei.....

A poor, corrupt yet diverse mwafrika society requires robust thinking. For instance if banks need support from Treasury why not allow rice traders in Mwea access to digital lenders? Why block FDI flowing directly mashinani? The traders have done their cost benefit analysis which Opus Dei and MPC guys cannot hack. It is an elitist phenomena of what I don't understand or like is primitive and needs regulation/bans.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
I was once asked what happens when one has no brain by my six year old. Even google did not help; the close I came was anencephaly.
I am teaching myself to tell them I don't know! At first they were like - how can a grown up not know? My answer has been that the universe is a million years old and I have just been here for a few years. :D :D :D

On purpose of life my answer has been that life is what it is largely due to unpredictability. If it was predictable and we knew our purpose, then what? Watching the movie A Dog's Purpose may be some start.

I was a catholic - and never was an AIC - I was actually brought up to dislike AIC and MOI :) but I have been an atheist since I was in class six or so. Talking of that my 11 yr old daughter is starting to ask me difficult question? Like what point of life if we will all die? This one I am still grappling with. I thought the LQBT one was the hardest - she told me she is bisexual :) whatever that mean; there are gays in their school.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
I was once asked what happens when one has no brain by my six year old. Even google did not help; the close I came was anencephaly.
I am teaching myself to tell them I don't know! At first they were like - how can a grown up not know? My answer has been that the universe is a million years old and I have just been here for a few years. :D :D :D

They would be in a vegetative state.  Basically unconscious.

On purpose of life my answer has been that life is what it is largely due to unpredictability. If it was predictable and we knew our purpose, then what? Watching the movie A Dog's Purpose may be some start.

The "need" for purpose is a reflection our desire to find agency in nature.  We assume nature is a reflection of us.  It's our feelings basically.  There may be absolutely no purpose for anything.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman