Author Topic: Nigeria uncle tom urge U.S. to move AFRICOM hq to Nigeria  (Read 3463 times)

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Nigeria uncle tom urge U.S. to move AFRICOM hq to Nigeria
« on: April 29, 2021, 05:10:58 AM »
The United States should consider moving its military headquarters overseeing Africa to the continent, from Germany, to better tackle growing armed violence in the region, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said on Tuesday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigeria-urges-us-move-africa-command-headquarters-continent-2021-04-27/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Nigeria uncle tom urge U.S. to move AFRICOM hq to Nigeria
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 01:17:01 PM »
A whole Nigeria can't deal with Boko Haram mungiki in their north. So sad. The morons raid, maim, rape at will. AFRICOM is PR I think. US not in the mood to fight rebels while AU big infra goes to China. The Chinese are way more likely to help on this Sahel bandit menace.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Nigeria uncle tom urge U.S. to move AFRICOM hq to Nigeria
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 01:19:02 PM »
This is where you wish Africa was competent at something.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527