Author Topic: JSC choses Koome as CJ-Lets hoes she navigates BBI  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
JSC choses Koome as CJ-Lets hoes she navigates BBI
« on: April 27, 2021, 06:25:52 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/jsc-nominates-martha-koome-as-kenya-s-next-chief-justice-3378698

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: JSC choses Koome as CJ-Lets hoes she navigates BBI
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 06:56:50 PM »
Yes, let her prove her mettle. BBI is the low-hanging fruit now. Next year she will face the real storm. Would Ngatia accept to appear before her?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 08:24:46 PM »
She is as good as cj..I don't see any obstacle..she may not be smooth as Ngatia or Ouko..but she is obviously intelligent.

I guess there was a stalemate btw Ouko and Ngatia.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 08:39:54 PM »
She is as good as cj..I don't see any obstacle..she may not be smooth as Ngatia or Ouko..but she is obviously intelligent.

Unfortunately Many people mistake fluency and eloquence in English language as measures of intelligence. This is very poor thinking. In that case most Merus would fail.
Nevertheless Gatheca is playing and raising stakes for 2022
Appears he doesn't want to leave.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 08:43:53 PM »
Yes, you get a sense that Koome if she was more eloguent, would go toe to toe with Ngatia. Ultimately out of the disaster that was Kiraitu Radical Surgery - we have a winner. My roomate - from Nkubu - those days - Moi era was friend to many progressive merus - Kiraitu, Koome, Ikiara, Ntu Mkundia (lol - the name was written M'Mkindia) - that M'M - I came to know was prounced Mtu/ntu M something- Muthaura was Moi boy - and those mostly Imenti merus were very progressive. Meanwhile Moi had the likes of Angaine and others...

Meru is kinda divided into two - progressive and retrogressive - Imentis and the rest.

Unfortunately Many people mistake fluency and eloquence in English language as measures of intelligence. This is very poor thinking. In that case most Merus would fail.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 09:02:24 PM »

Jusdiciary needed an outsider, many reports , taskforce ,transformsitonal committes  have been written initiated but with zero progress.
An outsider by the name of Mutunga did a lot within a short time, thats what the Judiciary needed otherwise we will have another Maraga after Maraga.
Nevertheless Koome has a good CV back in 90s she was always on newspaper for her good work from FIDA to Magistrate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 09:05:44 PM »
Yes I think everyone and their grandmother know Ngatia won by far.
Ngatia would be ideal.
I hope Ruto will tap him for some role in public service.
The AG would be ideal..it has no prosecutional nonsense...but is powerful advisory role.
Ngatia would make an ideal AG.
It would be a way for him to give back to Kenya - his great brains has helped criminals - he could use it to help public services
Jusdiciary needed an outsider, many reports , taskforce ,transformsitonal committes  have been written initiated but with zero progress.
An outsider by the name of Mutunga did a lot within a short time, thats what the Judiciary needed otherwise we will have another Maraga after Maraga.
Nevertheless Koome has a good CV back in 90s she was always on newspaper for her good work from FIDA to Magistrate.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 09:29:03 PM »
Personally I thought only Ouko would have been independent but Gatheca played smart by fronting Ngatia to cancel Ouko I think his secret card was Koome from the beginning. Its unfortunate in Kenya very progressive people lose this way. Luos pay again with their dalliance with Uhuru. What have they ever gained? If I was Raira I would cut my losses and back Mzito Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 11:47:31 AM »
Yes if they cannot trust a Luo with CBK governor or Head of Army or KDF or CJ - surely why would Raila think they can make him commander in chief :)
Personally I thought only Ouko would have been independent but Gatheca played smart by fronting Ngatia to cancel Ouko I think his secret card was Koome from the beginning. Its unfortunate in Kenya very progressive people lose this way. Luos pay again with their dalliance with Uhuru. What have they ever gained? If I was Raira I would cut my losses and back Mzito Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 12:04:06 PM »
This US DoJ-model AG as PORK appointee is not independent. The old model of Wako or Githu with security of tenure would be good with brilliant mind like Ngatia. Presently Ngatia or such cannot survive - would be fired or ignored by Raila or impunity-loving Ruto. Expect Otiende Amollo or Murkomen as next CJ AG.

Yes I think everyone and their grandmother know Ngatia won by far.
Ngatia would be ideal.
I hope Ruto will tap him for some role in public service.
The AG would be ideal..it has no prosecutional nonsense...but is powerful advisory role.
Ngatia would make an ideal AG.
It would be a way for him to give back to Kenya - his great brains has helped criminals - he could use it to help public services
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 03:20:43 PM by Robina »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 12:07:38 PM »
More likely - if Uhuru plan to endorse Raila he cannot let Ouko be CJ. As few Luos as possible will be given plum jobs as Raila is shaved to size to appear harmless.

Yes if they cannot trust a Luo with CBK governor or Head of Army or KDF or CJ - surely why would Raila think they can make him commander in chief :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 12:46:39 PM »
This the lie that Uhuru has used to finish Raila completely. He has been promised many birds in the bush - as Uhuru is busy chewing the one at hand. It gonna end in premium tears.

Raila first killed NASA - and killed his reformist credentials - and now he seeing BBI go up in smoke - NASA turn into ONE KENYA alliance - Uhuru shifting the deep state to OKA - and he still hoping against hope.

Premium tears.

More likely - if Uhuru plan to endorse Raila he cannot let Ouko be CJ. As few Luos as possible will be given plum jobs as Raila is shaved to size to appear harmless.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 03:23:47 PM »
That is your fervent prayer and hope but so far it looks like BBI lineup loading bila wasi wasi. Keep praying - at least you gave up hope of Uhuruto makeover.

This the lie that Uhuru has used to finish Raila completely. He has been promised many birds in the bush - as Uhuru is busy chewing the one at hand. It gonna end in premium tears.

Raila first killed NASA - and killed his reformist credentials - and now he seeing BBI go up in smoke - NASA turn into ONE KENYA alliance - Uhuru shifting the deep state to OKA - and he still hoping against hope.

Premium tears.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2021, 04:17:44 PM »

Oh yeah! Tell us which "intelligence" are you referring to? IQ??
For someone who graduated at the bottom of her class?
Hii ni Kenya bana ....

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 05:17:41 PM »

Hii ni Kenya bana ....

You Western people no wonder you will continue to be used as pawns in the Kenyan political arena. If you had half a brain you could even see she was married as it refers to her as Mrs. Imagine a married woman those years and with kids still managing to graduate amidst all those obstacles in law school? Coming from an humble background possibly struggling with even fees.
You are the type of guy that go nuts because the people you defeated in school are faring much better in real life .
Thats why raira will never see statehouse ball will rotate between mlima and rv for ages before you come close to power.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2021, 05:36:58 PM »
Why are you making excuses for Koome not getting good grades in Law School?
Ati she comes from a humble background, kwani akina James Orengo were sons of rich men? 90% of her generation that went to college were people from humble backgrounds. Since according to you anyone that does not come from Mt Kenya region is destined to be poor, count all her classmates from those regions as children of peasants.
As of State House rotating between Mt Kenya and RV for ages to come, keep on dreaming.

You Western people no wonder you will continue to be used as pawns in the Kenyan political arena. If you had half a brain you could even see she was married as it refers to her as Mrs. Imagine a married woman those years and with kids still managing to graduate amidst all those obstacles in law school? Coming from an humble background possibly struggling with even fees.
You are the type of guy that go nuts because the people you defeated in school are faring much better in real life .
Thats why raira will never see statehouse ball will rotate between mlima and rv for ages before you come close to power.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2021, 06:19:45 PM »
Why are you making excuses for Koome not getting good grades in Law School?
Ati she comes from a humble background, kwani akina James Orengo were sons of rich men? 90% of her generation that went to college were people from humble backgrounds. Since according to you anyone that does not come from Mt Kenya region is destined to be poor, count all her classmates from those regions as children of peasants.
As of State House rotating between Mt Kenya and RV for ages to come, keep on dreaming.

:D :D :D kainsect I pissed you truth is you won't get close to power anytime soon. Btw only mlima people and kalenjins fought and shed blood for this country hence need to rule it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2021, 07:02:57 PM »
Well she is CJ - isn't she. I judge her intelligence based on her understanding of the law and ability to weave through interview questions. Otherwise for exams - well maybe she was sick or something - but clearly she above average intelligence wise. Not Ngatia level but her legal knowledge is up there.

Hii ni Kenya bana ....

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2021, 08:43:10 PM »
Well she is CJ because Ngatia was rigged out.
Are you not the one who started that thread about Ngatia rigging? Even you agree that Raila won the election in 2007. This country is in a sorry state because we refuse to allow the best brains that come forward to run our institutions. Much as you pride yourself that Ruto was the brain in Uhuruto, the system will never allow Ruto to reside in statehouse. Yet you promote a system that is shooting your interests in the foot....  you can't be helped.

Well she is CJ - isn't she. I judge her intelligence based on her understanding of the law and ability to weave through interview questions. Otherwise for exams - well maybe she was sick or something - but clearly she above average intelligence wise. Not Ngatia level but her legal knowledge is up there.

Hii ni Kenya bana ....