Author Topic: Some of these volunteer western docs should be vetted  (Read 8157 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Some of these volunteer western docs should be vetted
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 08:48:10 PM »
Bryn
Its against medical ethical standards to knowingly spread disease. Medical professionalsare supposed to make you better not make you ill.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 09:02:54 PM »
Parker

These two cases seem more like professional negligence than breaking Hippocratic oaths and other laws available since the days of Hammurabi.

The second one is of most concern, the Nigerian one. He couldn't draw the line where kinjeketile ngware ends and where Ebola begins. This coming at a time when there was full alert in the medical centers in west Africa for Ebola symptoms. After he developed the symptoms (by treating a runway zombie without adequate protection) he attended a baby shower and had the staff at his his hosi tend to him and the flock from his church lay hands on his sweaty mandingo forhead.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 09:11:17 PM »
I have to say that the other issue that will play a major role in the spread of the disease is that of *certain classes in Africa being above the law thus bypassing common checkpoints. This Nigerian doctor and the guy that infected him are great examples. The white doc is also a good example.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 09:43:04 PM »
Its up to the hospital administrators to vigorously enforce protocol when it comes to infection control, whether its ebola, SARS, Flu, etc. Also the medical board should hold doctors accountable. SOme people take a cobow attitude to wherever they are and.....

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 09:45:37 PM »
Its up to the hospital administrators to vigorously enforce protocol when it comes to infection control, whether its ebola, SARS, Flu, etc. Also the medical board should hold doctors accountable. SOme people take a cobow attitude to wherever they are and.....

Parker

Good luck! Nigeria is as African as things get....it's not enough that her privileged bro did what he felt like, to some quarantine is voluntary.

SaharaReporters has learned today from the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Health that the sister of the doctor who was felled by Ebola virus in Port Harcourt and skipped quarantine has Ebola.  The woman becomes the 18th confirmed case of the virus in Nigeria.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 10:50:54 PM »
What are the chances that the Ebola saga has rendered other killer diseases(Africa is not short on those) under the radar? 
He said the high mortality rate for Africans is likely due to delays in getting treatment and the fact that patients may have other diseases, including malaria or dengue fever.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 12:29:54 AM »
Your ex boyfie must have been a doc. You have unresolved issues with him.

Doctors are stupid. They're not trained to handle epidemic situations. Scientists are trained for such.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 06:51:40 AM »
Nup. dropped out of med school twice. Doctors are uncultured. I'd rather take my chances with a real plumber who at least have common sense. Med doctors miss the point completely, they ignore patients. In a nutshell they're retarded from memorising capitalist rubbish to the tee. No shred of creativity, no sense of self, self-serving titled rubbish who kill patients to get ahead in their career. Doctors are different today, not the same as 20 years ago.