Author Topic: Some of these volunteer western docs should be vetted  (Read 8184 times)

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
Some of these volunteer western docs should be vetted
« on: September 04, 2014, 06:35:05 PM »

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Some of these volunteer western docs should be vetted
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 06:44:11 PM »
Doctors are stupid. They're not trained to handle epidemic situations. Scientists are trained for such.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 06:45:52 PM »
They risk other patients by being infected themselves. Incredibly irresponsible. How many more patients did Rick infect? They are one source of why the infections are spreading. Touching how many patients while being infected?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 06:48:20 PM »
I honestly don't touch anything in public. To open doors I karate chop with my feet. While waiting at the lights, if noone presses the button to walk across I kick the button. My feet is my hand in public.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 06:49:28 PM »
Veritas

The other daft one is the Nigerian doc that has put the whole of Port Hartcourt at risk including his own family, church and hospital. Apparently he is resting in peace while they sort the mess.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 06:54:04 PM »
I mean if I'm wearing a skirt, I sort of nudge it with my pinky finger, then quickly dab it with sanitizer. Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Brynn, I have too many horror stories about doctor negligence. They literally think they're invincible. Oh I would NEVER get Ebola because I'm a doctor. They have the biggest egos. The dumbest thinkers. Can't write. The only thing they excel at is memorising textbooks.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 06:57:54 PM »
Hey, don't let me be misunderstood Veri. I hold the medical profession with reverential respect but you are right. Some tweebs slip through the cracks. Most docs are saintly :-).

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 07:00:30 PM »
Doctors are perverts then become killers once they get jaded.

I was sitting next to a chap in the computer room the other day and he looked to be memorising the intricate anal parts for, I kid you not, the title on the left hand corner of his screen...diarriha.. which I still can't spell after trying to memorise the spelling for many years. He was squinting at the screen mumbling under his breath repeatedly long latin names.

What use is that in an Ebola crisis?

I was very tempted to make a fart noise but he looked really, really serious like his life depended on it.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 07:04:00 PM »
You know what my med supervisor said to me? I mentioned Kenya and she said, oh, they get lots of diarrhea.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 07:08:33 PM »
lol! You are crazy. I was looking at WHO mortality statistics for Kenya and yes, diarrohea is a significant portion (probably sanitary lax and dirty water etc).

Doctors brain is wired to focus on the body. Some are very lost if you throw them into social problems. You would think the same brain can be remapped onto the social metrics but apparently a lot of them miss this connection. I was litsening to world recknown neurologist Ben Carson make a go at race freakonomics and was shocked by his level of myopia.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »
Omg Brynn, you are so mistaken. I'm studying with fully fledged doctors right now doing their medical masters. They're good at math. Writing and understanding the humanities is impossible for them. They honestly can't think. Capitalism has trained them to be plumbers. Even the most basic arguments like Strawman they don't get it, not even at basic high school level. You'd be shocked. They're not intelligent.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 07:22:09 PM »
LOL!! Veri you crack me up. But come on, medical entrance exams are not for dweebs. You have to be fairly intelligent to pass.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 07:29:36 PM »
They're no doubt good at math which is weighted three times more than written sections. If English/communication was weighed equally there'd be much better doctors in the world right now. I scored like 90 in the written sections, and a dismal 50 in the math section which is pretty much equivalent to fail. I could never pass that exam, does that make me stupid?

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 07:31:31 PM »
Talking of brain efficiency, I only recently learnt that the dolphin is the smartest animal on earth at brain use capacity of 20%. Most men are at 10 but you and me is higher because we can tune into *the matrix (hypothesized to be possible at 30%).

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 07:36:14 PM »
I don't really understand this matrix system. Is it telekinesis? I recall you and RP wanted to make a new forum before I announced. You saw something in the matrix didn't you?

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 07:38:19 PM »
Hahaha, I'm logging out after this reply. I think Pokot is unconsciously in the matrix. He's said a couple of things that jerked me up my seat. To avoid spookiness I'm off to get coffee. Ttyl.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 07:39:01 PM »
I had this urgent agitation all around me. MAKE THE FORUM NOW. A frightening urgency to it. I was going to delay for another couple days. Did you get that feeling too?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »
I need to know more about this matrix. How can I learn? Enjoy coffee. Ttyl.

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 07:40:49 PM »
I was actually pleasantly surprised you made this forum. It's my new internet home, I like. THANKS for heeding whatever which call. It feels right, gotta go. Xoxo.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »
I was surprised myself. Yes, please enjoy a yummy coffee. I want coffee too but it's late and I have to sleep. Night Brynn.