Author Topic: Ruto meet former CBK Prof Njunguna - the guy who allowed MPESA  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto meet former CBK Prof Njunguna - the guy who allowed MPESA
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2021, 11:50:58 AM »
Even without digging into details, Ethiopia is still a strife-torn, drought-stricken beggar country. Before we debate how Ruto is "Kenyan Zenawi". Only thing we agree on Ruto he is Moi with a PhD in corruption.

PONZI SCHEME aka bottom-up. There is no magic wand to multiply economy like Jesus 2 fish & 5 loaves to feed the multitide of hustlers. Such lies are the recipe for disaster that ends in premium tears. Folks believe in the Bernie Madoff or Deci abracadabra that their meagre savings or pension or kid tuition can multiply in few months and make them rich. It work for a few top thieves then poof!

Ethiopia or Rwanda or China or name it is not "bottom-up" - that just populist BS from Ruto. And Prof Ndung'u did not have any meaningful role in M-Pesa. MJ the man himself has been struggling to rejig KQ with absolute failure. Fintechs have risen all over the least developed and emerging markets -  Alipay, Paytm, Stripe, Flutterwave - Ndung'u-Ruto meeting cannot create anything but PR and false hope. Calm down.

Maybe next if power-obsessed Ruto was serious he needs to meet Kagame, Xi Jinping or Li Keqiang, Okonjo-Iweala (WTO), etc - such serious folks. Not Prof Njuguna Ndung'u known for nothing. Afathali hata Dr Mukhisa Kituyi.

If he doen't allow populism; Ruto has the brains; to understand complex stuff; and come up with brilliant stuff; I am very hopeful that he might be our MELES ZENAWI - the guy who transformed Ethiopia.
I can't wait to see the meat on Ruto bottom-up nonsense... obvious it akin to a pyramid scheme.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2021, 11:56:11 AM »
Your began very well.If you're ignorant of how Meles Zenawi transformed Ethiopia from famine infested that was literally the bottom of every indices or indicator - to the rising giant it is - then you really don't deserve any response.

Let say this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND your paygrade.

Prof Njunguna played a key role in FSD in kenya. If it was Opus Dei - he would have blocked M-PESA - like he is doing to digital lending services.

NJuguna did this first through MPESA and secondly the less celebrated yet very successfully AGENCY BANKING in kenya.

Even without digging into details, Ethiopia is still a strife-torn, drought-stricken beggar country. Before we debate how Ruto is "Kenyan Zenawi". Only thing we agree on Ruto he is Moi with a PhD in corruption.

PONZI SCHEME aka bottom-up. There is no magic wand to multiply economy like Jesus 2 fish & 5 loaves to feed the multitide of hustlers. Such lies are the recipe for disaster that ends in premium tears. Folks believe in the Bernie Madoff or Deci abracadabra that their meagre savings or pension or kid tuition can multiply in few months and make them rich. It work for a few top thieves then poof!

Ethiopia or Rwanda or China or name it is not "bottom-up" - that just populist BS from Ruto. And Prof Ndung'u did not have any meaningful role in M-Pesa. MJ the man himself has been struggling to rejig KQ with absolute failure. Fintechs have risen all over the least developed and emerging markets -  Alipay, Paytm, Stripe, Flutterwave - Ndung'u-Ruto meeting cannot create anything but PR and false hope. Calm down.

Maybe next if power-obsessed Ruto was serious he needs to meet Kagame, Xi Jinping or Li Keqiang, Okonjo-Iweala (WTO), etc - such serious folks. Not Prof Njuguna Ndung'u known for nothing. Afathali hata Dr Mukhisa Kituyi.

If he doen't allow populism; Ruto has the brains; to understand complex stuff; and come up with brilliant stuff; I am very hopeful that he might be our MELES ZENAWI - the guy who transformed Ethiopia.
I can't wait to see the meat on Ruto bottom-up nonsense... obvious it akin to a pyramid scheme.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2021, 12:08:20 PM »
I guess you are still stuck in self-aggrandisement, that you are a savant or something. Chema chajiuza.

Your frequent praise of Ethiopia/Zenawi and worse Ruto I have always told you just exposes your ignorance and poor standards. Maybe you should travel so all you know is not from wikipedia. Nothing worse than bragging about imaginary accolades.

I analyzed say Safaricom, and it easy to conceive that despite being a relative success in the sea of failure and mediocrity, it is barely worth speaking of in the global scheme of things. But Bob would tour the region giving speeches on greatness :o See? fools like you here would be wowed by this great success story that is barely worth Snapchat or Tiktok app.

Toka gizani - expand your thinking. Like M-Pesa & Safcom, Ethiopia is a rickety economy waayyy below average and not praiseworthy. C- :) You cannot start so low and expect to succeed: aim at least for the sun and MAYBE strike the moon. Okay RV? I don't see any vision in you just an average Joe wowed by his fake hero. Bure kabisa.

Your began very well.If you're ignorant of how Meles Zenawi transformed Ethiopia from famine infested that was literally the bottom of every indices or indicator - to the rising giant it is - then you really don't deserve any response.

Let say this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND your paygrade.

Prof Njunguna played a key role in FSD in kenya. If it was Opus Dei - he would have blocked M-PESA - like he is doing to digital lending services.

NJuguna did this first through MPESA and secondly the less celebrated yet very successfully AGENCY BANKING in kenya.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2021, 01:07:41 PM »
1) Please take time to study what MELES ZENAWI did in Ethiopia. It's breathtaking. It takes a really ignorant person to dismiss what Ethiopia achieved. Yes the country still a hell-hole - but it no longer the poster child of famine.
2) Please take time to study that success M-PESA was down to REGULATORY relaxation by CBK - otherwise they would have killed it - by claimign telcoms had no business in money matters.
3) Ruto is an achiever - as corrupt as he is.

I encourage you to listen to Meles Zenawi here. The man was brilliant. IQ of the charts in my view. Kagame has no such IQ - but Kagame is a performer - a doer.

I guess you are still stuck in self-aggrandisement, that you are a savant or something. Chema chajiuza.

Your frequent praise of Ethiopia/Zenawi and worse Ruto I have always told you just exposes your ignorance and poor standards. Maybe you should travel so all you know is not from wikipedia. Nothing worse than bragging about imaginary accolades.

I analyzed say Safaricom, and it easy to conceive that despite being a relative success in the sea of failure and mediocrity, it is barely worth speaking of in the global scheme of things. But Bob would tour the region giving speeches on greatness :o See? fools like you here would be wowed by this great success story that is barely worth Snapchat or Tiktok app.

Toka gizani - expand your thinking. Like M-Pesa & Safcom, Ethiopia is a rickety economy waayyy below average and not praiseworthy. C- :) You cannot start so low and expect to succeed: aim at least for the sun and MAYBE strike the moon. Okay RV? I don't see any vision in you just an average Joe wowed by his fake hero. Bure kabisa.