Author Topic: Ruto meet former CBK Prof Njunguna - the guy who allowed MPESA  (Read 5132 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Despite graft allegation - there is no doubt the Prof understands micro-economics - which is missing in kenya. Too much IMF trype macro-economist like HK.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-04-22-ruto-meets-ex-cbk-governor-ndungu-to-develop-new-economic-model/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto meet former CBK Prof Njunguna - the guy who allowed MPESA
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 05:41:41 PM »
I can't wait to see the meat on Ruto bottom-up nonsense... obvious it akin to a pyramid scheme.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 06:32:09 PM »
If he doen't allow populism; Ruto has the brains; to understand complex stuff; and come up with brilliant stuff; I am very hopeful that he might be our MELES ZENAWI - the guy who transformed Ethiopia.
I can't wait to see the meat on Ruto bottom-up nonsense... obvious it akin to a pyramid scheme.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 04:30:21 AM »
If he doen't allow populism; Ruto has the brains; to understand complex stuff; and come up with brilliant stuff; I am very hopeful that he might be our MELES ZENAWI - the guy who transformed Ethiopia.

It is never been about credentials or brilliance, it has ALWAYS been about integrity. You have to admit on that count your man comes up short.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 07:54:47 AM »
Integrity..Pinochet transformed Chile and was super corrupt..and so did Suharto in Indonesia

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 08:00:03 AM »

What is the meaning of integrity

integrity

/ɪnˈtɛɡrɪti/

noun

the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Now lets look at Railas character , far from it even worse than Rutos.
Raila is more corrupt matters financial and moral than Ruto. Atleast Ruto has Principles which Raila does not have at all.

It is never been about credentials or brilliance, it has ALWAYS been about integrity. You have to admit on that count your man comes up short.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2021, 08:25:54 AM »
Integrity..Pinochet transformed Chile and was super corrupt..and so did Suharto in Indonesia

Difference between African corruption and foreign corruption = Asians/Latins/Europeans siphon off at most 20% of allocated budgets for projects we siphon off 100% of the funds. Nothing is built. Just look at Arror and Kimwarer scandal all those billions and no dams.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 10:05:10 AM »
Ruto has agreed to be taking 5%. That in 30 billion budget is still a lot of money. Anyway chinese are helping Africa. Arror is uhuru problem - he cancelled the project without regard to international nature of it - and kenya will pay for it. Ruto had already taken his cut.
Difference between African corruption and foreign corruption = Asians/Latins/Europeans siphon off at most 20% of allocated budgets for projects we siphon off 100% of the funds. Nothing is built. Just look at Arror and Kimwarer scandal all those billions and no dams.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2021, 02:36:57 PM »
It is working. Matatus, mama mbogas, wines spirits, farmers are still thriving despite the hostile killer destructive environment they are operating while KQ, Kenya Power are getting bailouts from taxes from the same pyramid basers.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2021, 02:53:00 PM »
Ruto has agreed to be taking 5%. That in 30 billion budget is still a lot of money. Anyway chinese are helping Africa. Arror is uhuru problem - he cancelled the project without regard to international nature of it - and kenya will pay for it. Ruto had already taken his cut.

How do you know that?  :D Just lying through your teeth. Chinese are not helping Africa, remember the old adage about geopolitics " it is about interest not friendship" my fren don't ever say so and so is helping us, you betray naivete.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2021, 03:59:44 PM »
China understand it's in their interest to have something visible so they never give mwafrika money except their 10% project management fee..rest of money given to china contractors..that is why china has transformed Africa in a decade

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2021, 12:42:07 PM »
Look like Ruto has assembled Ndii,lary gumbo amongst other brains to come up with hustlerconomics ..small and micro enterprises as the engine of growth

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2021, 01:48:56 PM »
Thats where experience comes in. Not cobbling St Marys boys Alumni and drink buddies to run the system. Hey the managed to loot the country coffers and leave us with debt as the became billionares.

Look like Ruto has assembled Ndii,lary gumbo amongst other brains to come up with hustlerconomics ..small and micro enterprises as the engine of growth

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2021, 10:57:04 PM »

Ndii is a fool to associate himself with this Jubilee thief. I know he wants to send home a message but the end doesn't justify the means. No amount of PR branding will sanitize Lootall. Awache siasa

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2021, 09:39:04 AM »
You never seem to get it. Chinese are not in to help, but make money.
There is nothing like free lunch in this world.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2021, 09:46:30 AM »

So what would you say of Raila support to Uhuru in enabling him loot the country coffers dry ?

Ndii is a fool to associate himself with this Jubilee thief. I know he wants to send home a message but the end doesn't justify the means. No amount of PR branding will sanitize Lootall. Awache siasa

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 10:03:08 AM »
Prof Njuguna should be a shamed person in Kenya. He colluded with Imperial Bank directors to loot the bank's funds. He and his wife were guests of Imperial Bank boss on a paid trip to Thailand. Bure kabisa. We will not even mention Chase Bank saga whic played out under his watch. Actually the man fits perfectly to the Hustler Nation.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000219498/former-central-bank-of-kenya-cbk-governor-linked-to-imperial-bank-scam

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2021, 10:12:03 AM »
But he also led to financial deepening in Kenya.
He saw our financial/banking access rise from 15% or about to nearly 100%.
This through Mpesa and Agency banking regulation loosening.
This I believe is what makes Ruto interested in Prof Njunguna brains.

The new guy - Opus Dei is big on integrity - but is also keen to stymie growth in digital lending - he see his role as regulator - and protector of public interest.But what are you regulating or protecting - a tiny banking elite? A country with only 15,000 mortgages?

The hustler way is to look at issue from bottom up. To re-arrange the deck. There is nothing to regulate - we gotta build the banking or financial industry first.

Move 15K mortages to 5Million mortages.
Move the 1M people who get bank loans to 20M people.

Then you bring in Opus Dei - to run the integrity system - and the works.

So indeed the proof is perfect match for Hustler Nation

Prof Njuguna should be a shamed person in Kenya. He colluded with Imperial Bank directors to loot the bank's funds. He and his wife were guests of Imperial Bank boss on a paid trip to Thailand. Bure kabisa. We will not even mention Chase Bank saga whic played out under his watch. Actually the man fits perfectly to the Hustler Nation.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000219498/former-central-bank-of-kenya-cbk-governor-linked-to-imperial-bank-scam

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2021, 10:48:43 AM »
Pundit, the man was paid to do his job. Once he aided the looters of Imperial Bank, all his good deeds come to nought. The man is a criminal and belongs to Kamiti Prison. he is lucky he lives in kenya, the land of high impunity.

But he also led to financial deepening in Kenya.
He saw our financial/banking access rise from 15% or about to nearly 100%.
This through Mpesa and Agency banking regulation loosening.
This I believe is what makes Ruto interested in Prof Njunguna brains.

The new guy - Opus Dei is big on integrity - but is also keen to stymie growth in digital lending - he see his role as regulator - and protector of public interest.But what are you regulating or protecting - a tiny banking elite? A country with only 15,000 mortgages?

The hustler way is to look at issue from bottom up. To re-arrange the deck. There is nothing to regulate - we gotta build the banking or financial industry first.

Move 15K mortages to 5Million mortages.
Move the 1M people who get bank loans to 20M people.

Then you bring in Opus Dei - to run the integrity system - and the works.

So indeed the proof is perfect match for Hustler Nation

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2021, 11:00:58 AM »
I don't deny. I don't deny that Ruto is also a thief. But I believe brilliant thieves like these can still do good. You see I told you I was involved in trucking business. Nearly every driver or turnboy will siphon your fuel, sell your spare parts or anything that move. But you gotta pick the smartest thief who won't bankrupt. Smart theives are very hardworking - so they will get you money - and take their share. If you try to get a christian opus dei  - he will be idling in your truck waiting for you to do everything - all he knows is how to drive.

Pick OPUS DEI who just knows how to regulate or PICK PROF NJUNGUNA WHO CAN CREATE INDUSTRIES.

I'd fire Opus dei - and hire the prof. Kenya has nothing to regulate. Too little. Too poor.

Pundit, the man was paid to do his job. Once he aided the looters of Imperial Bank, all his good deeds come to nought. The man is a criminal and belongs to Kamiti Prison. he is lucky he lives in kenya, the land of high impunity.