Author Topic: Is Uhuru really really interested in BBI  (Read 2841 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Is Uhuru really really interested in BBI
« on: April 22, 2021, 08:37:35 AM »
I still have my doubts :) - who would switch IEBC BBI bill to counties - if not NIS?

BBI - KEEP RAILA BUSY - nothing more nothing less. I believe after passage of this year budget - Uhuru will go into mega looting no handshake nothing final year.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-04-22-shocker-for-uhuru-raila-as-bbi-reggae-could-stop/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Is Uhuru really really interested in BBI
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 08:43:01 AM »
Hope springs eternal. Ruto is very unhappy with BBI obviously - why all the guesswork and innuendo about Uhuru?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 08:44:49 AM »
I still have my doubts :) - who would switch IEBC BBI bill to counties - if not NIS?

BBI - KEEP RAILA BUSY - nothing more nothing less. I believe after passage of this year budget - Uhuru will go into mega looting no handshake nothing final year.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-04-22-shocker-for-uhuru-raila-as-bbi-reggae-could-stop/

BBI is Raila's OKOA Kenya. It keeps busy bodies like you confused. You such a jumpy personality, impulsive that you cannot see the games being played by Raila and Uhuru. THey are using BBI to hold political class and masses hostage. This is the carrot, the stick is being used to intimidate and drive a wedge between ruto and voters

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 08:50:28 AM »
You are too desperate and too bothered to be taken seriously. If Raila is being played don't worry - enjoy the ride - and we shall see soon enough.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 08:59:06 AM »
The two Raila groupy having mental breakdown.

Only 12 counties received the correct certified BBI. Now that wounded process...that was already injuncted by courts.

Uhuru also played time. When Museveni wanted to remove 70yr limit. He did it almost 10 yrs before he was due for that.

If Uhuru wanted BBI to pass - why wait for this long time - and now racing against time.

Some people have a small brief to keep Raila busy with BBI - and such nonsense - as UHURU AND HIS MAFIA LOOTS.

YOU GOTTA BE SMART IN LIFE. SUPPORTING RAILA FOR ME IS ONE SIGN THAT SOMOENE IS NOT SMART UPSTAIRS.

I LOST COUNT HOW MANY TIMES HE HAS PROVEN TO BE A MORON.