Author Topic: Punda Amechoka Uhuru gets called out  (Read 5150 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Punda Amechoka Uhuru gets called out
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2021, 02:51:45 PM »
I guess you just describe yourself and your maniac episodes. Is NJONJO mue still at it?
My friend I have very thick skin.
And I don't take stuff here personally - it light touch - that you should already know.
Sometimes I go along with you trolling - and that is that.

As for ODMorons like you, AO and others trying to stifle what we as Jubilee/UDA members think. TOUGH LUCK.

Learn to tolerate us like you do republicans.

AO, for some reason you ruffle pundit feathers vibaya. He losrs cool with you. I think you poking fun of his inconstiences make him uncomfortable. Anyway he us losing it because he is ruto mania stage. He is like a bipolar during maniac episodes

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2021, 03:38:17 AM »
I guess you just describe yourself and your maniac episodes. Is NJONJO mue still at it?
My friend I have very thick skin.
And I don't take stuff here personally - it light touch - that you should already know.
Sometimes I go along with you trolling - and that is that.

As for ODMorons like you, AO and others trying to stifle what we as Jubilee/UDA members think. TOUGH LUCK.

Learn to tolerate us like you do republicans.

AO, for some reason you ruffle pundit feathers vibaya. He losrs cool with you. I think you poking fun of his inconstiences make him uncomfortable. Anyway he us losing it because he is ruto mania stage. He is like a bipolar during maniac episodes

AO yanks your chains all the time. You go ape anytime she slights you. I wonder what it is.
I have no maniac episodes I am fit as fiddle. Always Jolly. As of Njonjo god bless his soul, I am not sure where he is now. I have heard from him for a while. he is a brilliant man.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 09:10:52 AM »
Stop behaving like Museveni on this forum. You as a moderator should not play bipartisan. See yourself as a communal worker and not serikali with a rungu.

You're not a moderator. Comment and go home. Nobody made you a monitor here. And frankly you don't deserve it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 09:23:01 AM »
Museveni? Bipartisan? Did you take your morning tea. I can never be bi-partisan - unless you mean objective?. Moderatorship has never been an issue except when AO came - and started acting like one. Just tell Omwami to learn to behave. Nobody appointed him the moderator. Nobody here cares about being a moderator because this forum we try to be decent.  But invasion of choo.com here is the main problem IMHO.
Stop behaving like Museveni on this forum. You as a moderator should not play bipartisan. See yourself as a communal worker and not serikali with a rungu.