Author Topic: Uhuru laughable attempt to manage his transition  (Read 7324 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru laughable attempt to manage his transition
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2021, 10:52:20 PM »
well as always come d-day you'll be wrong.
You're looking at lagging indicators - Jubilee is gov - Ruto himself is technical in Jubilee and so are the UDA brigade.
The leading indicators - Jubilee is dead as dodo.
Come 2022 - Jubilee will be lucky to get 20 Mps - heck 10mps will be their max.

Uhuru has completely killed the party!!!!!!

Obviously when a cow dies - you'll find ticks still sucking the blood - unaware their host is dead. Lagging versus leading indicators.

Jubilee has been killed by Uhuru (No PG/elections/nothing - just impostor Tuju/Murathe) and NASA (handshake) - but some ticks will suck it's blood for another few months.

Come next year - around 1st Q of 2022 -as current gov tenure ends- you'll know Jubilee died, Uhuru is powerless and Kenya will move on.

Increasingly you'll see the real color of politician as they listen to the ground.

Kieleweke crew as we speak are DEAD as DODO...many are trying to run to Ruto...because they know Uhuru is retiring...doesn't give much of a fu.ck ..and they will face the wananchi wrath.

Who want to go back to Wananchi with a party that has basically bankrupted Kenya :) Who on his right mind will trust Tuju-Murathe to say preside nomination - 2017 Ruto had to camp in Pangani :)

My friend if Jubilee get 10Mps - it should count itself as lucky as KANU. KANU still get MPS in remote part of kenyan where people don't know much about Kenya :) - and many think Moi/KANU/Kenya are one thing.

It very likely Raila will inherit and own Jubilee mess - as Jubilee members run far away from it - blaming handshake for the mess. The same way Uhuru and Ruto run away from KANU.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2021, 10:39:20 PM »
All that insha. By "Jubilee is winning" I mean people especially the Gema-TNA constituency is with Uhuru not Ruto. That is what the Garissa and Juja scenarios show. They can even move to PK KNC or any new brand just not UDA. Ruto is not the only viper capable of shedding skin.

Anyway wake us up when anyone but Kalenjin, Nyoro and Echesa move to UDA.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2021, 11:07:46 PM »
Long insha short. Uhuru is retiring - with economy on it's knees. He is like Moi of 2002. Jubilee is like KANU. If Uhuru was interested in Jubilee - he would hold elections, revamp it and name it.

I will be suprised next yr if anybody will want to associate with it.

Jubilee is dead but Jubilee spirit lives in Ruto and company.

All that insha. By "Jubilee is winning" I mean people especially the Gema-TNA constituency is with Uhuru not Ruto. That is what the Garissa and Juja scenarios show. They can even move to PK KNC or any new brand just not UDA. Ruto is not the only viper capable of shedding skin.

Anyway wake us up when anyone but Kalenjin, Nyoro and Echesa move to UDA.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2021, 05:18:09 PM »
Gema and Uhuru crew (Matiang'is) will just ship to new party - same way Kalenjin have shipped to UDA. I think you are very wrong to count on "Jubilee laity" especially Gema being with Ruto but somehow mark-timing in Jubilee. That a self-deception. If they are with Ruto UDA would sweep by-elections in Gema areas. Why step down for PEP with flimsy excuses like respecting Uhuru who is supposed to be so unpopular? That is a big contradiction.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2021, 06:14:09 PM »
UDA and affiliate parties have only lost Naivasha/Ruiru (where ODM crew helped Jubilee) otherwise Jubilee has lost everywhere- where GEMA are majority - in Muranga, In Naivasha, In Nakuru.

I won't count Eldoret because UDA out of respect for Chomba and sensitive issues stayed away. The same way UDA stayed out of Garissa. UDA are not keen to get into a contest with Uhuru. Ruto strategy is to pretend to respect Uhuru - and play time. Big difference with Raila - who normally would be all GUN BLAZING - every battle - but come the war - he is MIA.

GEMA are in Ruto - some will come directly - others will want to come through Kiunjuri/Moses kuria/other parties.

Ruto has the ground gema from Meru to Nakuru.

Uhuru is facing open rebellion almost - as we speak half GEMA MPS openly do not want to hear anything from a sitting pork - the other half are making hay while the sun shines - but will all quit Uhuru collapsing thing.

See Kangata, Mwaura, Muthomi Njuki for reference.

The ground is very hostile on Uhuru - GEMA are not ready for betrayal.

Gema and Uhuru crew (Matiang'is) will just ship to new party - same way Kalenjin have shipped to UDA. I think you are very wrong to count on "Jubilee laity" especially Gema being with Ruto but somehow mark-timing in Jubilee. That a self-deception. If they are with Ruto UDA would sweep by-elections in Gema areas. Why step down for PEP with flimsy excuses like respecting Uhuru who is supposed to be so unpopular? That is a big contradiction.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2021, 03:59:02 AM »
London and Hell's Gate are 80% Kikuyu - how many did UDA bag? It was a sobering underperformance. Ati Gema MPs are with Ruto... any time a roll-call is done Gema and in fact bulk of Jublee MPs side with Uhuru: when they hanged Kindiki it was 44-7 :) - only 4 Kalenjin and 3 Gema senators backed Ruto dwarf, everyone else backed Uhuru. When they hanged Duale it was unanimous - poor Ruto choked when asked to salimia watu. BBI bill which Ruto opposes at night and plays watermelon daytime... unanimous in Gema. See? Ruto is outfoxed by Uhuru at every turn.

Now talk Kiambaa. Since Uhuru is so unpopular, do you really believe UDA "respect Uhuru" or are afraid of losing? I mean with gazillion debt and IMF shenanigans it should be cakewalk to beat Uhuru guy, no?But you see UDA just lost in all Cerelac regions despite the all-appealing hustler nonsense, how would Ruto maintain the front-runner facade if he lost in Kiambu? That is the real conundrum in Juja and Kiambaa - UDA would be exposed as Kalenjin party. If Ruto had a bankable Gema following he would be dying to flaunt it. But you are already telling us there is another hustler coalition in the works.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2021, 07:03:20 AM »
Ruto game play is too advance for you. Ruto will not fight Uhuru unless it neccessary. Last year he told his people including Duale to stand down. Kangata became the chief whip - and few months was back with Ruto - after going round Muranga.

The same with by-elections - Ruto will analyse - for Garissa, Eldoret and Juja - UDA stood down for family.

Jubilee members are allowed to benefit from Jubilee if they can before bailing out next year - coz the party has no future.Maybe Matiangi-Kagwe will inherit it; if they do not do a coalition with cerelac.

How many GEMA mps support Ruto - more than 40 - that is more than half - openly in rebellion against Uhuru - who is PORK with power and patronage. The rest are buying time.

London and Hell's Gate are 80% Kikuyu - how many did UDA bag? It was a sobering underperformance. Ati Gema MPs are with Ruto... any time a roll-call is done Gema and in fact bulk of Jublee MPs side with Uhuru: when they hanged Kindiki it was 44-7 :) - only 4 Kalenjin and 3 Gema senators backed Ruto dwarf, everyone else backed Uhuru. When they hanged Duale it was unanimous - poor Ruto choked when asked to salimia watu. BBI bill which Ruto opposes at night and plays watermelon daytime... unanimous in Gema. See? Ruto is outfoxed by Uhuru at every turn.

Now talk Kiambaa. Since Uhuru is so unpopular, do you really believe UDA "respect Uhuru" or are afraid of losing? I mean with gazillion debt and IMF shenanigans it should be cakewalk to beat Uhuru guy, no?But you see UDA just lost in all Cerelac regions despite the all-appealing hustler nonsense, how would Ruto maintain the front-runner facade if he lost in Kiambu? That is the real conundrum in Juja and Kiambaa - UDA would be exposed as Kalenjin party. If Ruto had a bankable Gema following he would be dying to flaunt it. But you are already telling us there is another hustler coalition in the works.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2021, 09:08:26 PM »
Pundit those Gema MPs who support Ruto should have backed Duale and Kindiki. Unless the "support" is just lip service. Ruto crew meet in Naivasha or Karen and post unverified numbers - ati 140 - but when a crucial vote is called they back Uhuru-Raila. You can only measure support by numbers on the floor not  spin.

Haha Uhuru is wildly unpopular but somehow Ruto plays "advanced game" not to cross huis path.  So is UDA fielding Kiambaa or not? :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2021, 09:15:47 PM »
In Murang'a you can clearly see who is with Ruto - Nyoro, Wahome, Kang'ata. Rest are Uhuru waiting for his orders. Kiambu it mere Ichung'wa - Kuria is a PEP long-ranger. Ditto in Kirinyaga, Nyeri, etc. There is no "secret support" - only governors or nominated you can claim are intimidated. Kang'ata or Gachagua are doing their thing and the others are doing the same. They used to be with Ruto and gradually left - it was in the news: Waiguru, Sabina, Kanini Kega, Cate Waruguru and shebang. Gema MPs and leaders DUMPED Ruto. The few diehards are cold-feet over UDA. Only few Nyoro, kIhika openly associate with UDA. Compared with 90% Kalenjin.

UDA is Kalenjin party  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2021, 09:59:44 PM »
Ruto did not and does not intend to fight or frustrate Uhuru. It's different strategy from Raila betrayal with KIbaki. You cannot do the same thing and expect different results.

Ruto is playing smart strategy on Uhuru giving no way to justify his betrayal of Jubilee vision and dream.

Pundit those Gema MPs who support Ruto should have backed Duale and Kindiki. Unless the "support" is just lip service. Ruto crew meet in Naivasha or Karen and post unverified numbers - ati 140 - but when a crucial vote is called they back Uhuru-Raila. You can only measure support by numbers on the floor not  spin.

Haha Uhuru is wildly unpopular but somehow Ruto plays "advanced game" not to cross huis path.  So is UDA fielding Kiambaa or not? :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2021, 10:00:35 PM »
UDA is national party. ODM is now moving to regional party.
In Murang'a you can clearly see who is with Ruto - Nyoro, Wahome, Kang'ata. Rest are Uhuru waiting for his orders. Kiambu it mere Ichung'wa - Kuria is a PEP long-ranger. Ditto in Kirinyaga, Nyeri, etc. There is no "secret support" - only governors or nominated you can claim are intimidated. Kang'ata or Gachagua are doing their thing and the others are doing the same. They used to be with Ruto and gradually left - it was in the news: Waiguru, Sabina, Kanini Kega, Cate Waruguru and shebang. Gema MPs and leaders DUMPED Ruto. The few diehards are cold-feet over UDA. Only few Nyoro, kIhika openly associate with UDA. Compared with 90% Kalenjin.

UDA is Kalenjin party  :)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2021, 02:19:03 AM »
Uhuru has control of everything. he is playing everyone. The crack head has made Ruto irrelavant. Yaani a crack head beating a chai drinking Mathafaka

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2021, 02:28:41 PM »
Uhuru has control of everything. he is playing everyone. The crack head has made Ruto irrelavant. Yaani a crack head beating a chai drinking Mathafaka

:)

Pundit's tail-chasing spin: Ruto has been floored by paperweights like Weta, Mdvd, Kalonzo. In Juja and Kiambaa he has ducked the bullet for Kuria. Kuria is himself wailing for sympathy claiming drinking past curfew is persecution. Despite all this, Ruto magically has an iron grip on Mt Kenya.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2021, 02:43:55 PM »
Worth to note I think Ruto underestimated Gatheca. He might have been carried away by the mlevi thing. Actually its typical behaviour for teetotalers to think drunkards are easy prey. All the time you will hear ni wajinga pesa anamalizia kwa pombe and other crap but most wealthy and influential people in the world are actually typical walevi me included.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2021, 03:00:51 PM »
Mzee Njur what is your take on the state of affairs? Does Ruto have an iron grip on Mt Kenya? Can he bank them?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »
Mzee Njur what is your take on the state of affairs? Does Ruto have an iron grip on Mt Kenya? Can he bank them?
This dangling with baba has shaken his supporters kwa mlima there is a certain level of disappointment.Like Noway says mountain people support Ruto to destroy baba but if the current stories are true kuna shida. Its possible gatheca is spreading this malicious rumors to try finish Ruto after everything else failed

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2021, 09:03:14 PM »
Mzee Njuri: i see you fall for the ruse. That Ruto has Gema under lock & key. The indicators show the opposite.

Ruto designed his presidential run on beating Raila as the non-Gema supremo. He nailed Kalenjin pre-2012. Then he used the Jubilee monolith and heavy bribery to encroach on Ukambani (esp Machakos), Luhya (Bukusu), Coast (Kwale), Gusii, Maa. Swing regions saw most of ODM incumbents edged out. He used 2017 Jubilee primaries mlolongo to lineup his cronies in Gema and sabotage PK, Kabogo, Kinuthia Mbugua, etc.

How has it turned out? How has he fared in say Luhya? He started by hawking Eugene in Nairobi pre-2017. Flop. Next he lined up Lusaka, Washiali, Echesa, Mariga and a whole train of ingokho. Despite having half the MPs in Bungoma as his diehard psychophants - he lost hands-down to the worthless fool Weta. Kakamega, Kisii, Machakos same thing or worse. This exposed his soft underbelly: that Ruto has no real following past the army of bots on twitter and mega-rallies. Before the recent dog-beating by 4-1 margin :) - Pundit & Noway would plaster photos of mass rallies in Athi River or Kisii stadium here akin to Ford or Narc days.

You see spin works until it runs headfast into reality.

Mt Kenya is in fact the same story. Uhuru had noone a while back. Although we were often assured of his deep unpopularity, Tangatanga MPs had to be whipped out of his meetings. BBI passed unanimously in counties and remains very popular there. The turncoat became watermelon. In Nakuru UDA lost Hell's Gate and scratched London by 39%. Kikuyus are 80% of the voters there. Why did UDA find it okay to antagonize Uhuru and Jubilee in Nakuru but not in Juja or Kiambaa? Aren't they wildly popular in Gema? - which area is more purely Gema - Nakuru vs Kiambu? Oh don't worry this is rhetorical.

Ruto having been locked out of non-Gema by Cerelac - is desperate to maintain the front-runner facade. And cannot risk exposing his nudity in Mt Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2021, 08:58:29 AM »
When Ruto won coast I didn't see you give the entire coast like you said he totally lost in cerelac areas.When real election  come cerelac will not be able to step down for one another..uda will sneak in..otherwise Ruto strongholds remain jubilee strongholds that delivered 55%..Ruto is trying new conquest to compensate for a few gems votes he may lose otherwise he has about 80% or more of gema.Youre confusing the respect and support uhuru is getting as PORK for Raila like blind loyalty in Luo nyanza