Author Topic: Bittertruth,kam hiya!  (Read 46995 times)

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Bittertruth,kam hiya!
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2014, 06:12:34 PM »
vooke, if what I have said here is heresy and meant to draw anyone from the truth, may God deal with me ever so severely.
But if you, in your rightful mind are in anyway making Gods children stray from the truth, May God's wrath never spare you either.
He he...you guys. This is getting a tad too serious. Here is what St. John says you should do when you see a brother doing something that you think is a sin,

1 John 5

16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

Now y'all are asking for God to deliver wrath and not life to each other, hapana mzuri.. :D

Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 07:15:39 AM »
I also said believers have kidney failure
so you deny that you didn't give 2 options for the believer?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 07:24:43 AM »
When you are out of facts and the Truth to support your fickle stand, it is perfectly fair to play dirty and unleash subtle curses
I debated a group yesterday on the irrelevance of the tithe and they did just that; proclaimed a curse on me

bittertruth, you have zero truth on your side but total confusion

1. You claim without proof that poverty is demonic,a curse and caused by laziness and that ALL Christians who are poor are either cursed,lazy or demon possessed
2. You claim without proof that FAITH+ God's Word= disease-free bliss despite all scriptural examples against this nonsense
3. You claim medical science is equivalent to miracles. This is watering down Jesus healing virtue; a tooth extraction is a manifestation of the Divine

Jesus cautioned against casting pearls to swine; there is nothing else I can add to demonstrate your error. You are on your own negro
vooke, if what I have said here is heresy and meant to draw anyone from the truth, may God deal with me ever so severely.
But if you, in your rightful mind are in anyway making Gods children stray from the truth, May God's wrath never spare you either.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 08:45:06 AM »
Below is exactly what you said. Now you deny that you didn't give 2 options for the believer. That's exactly what Asa did and the word of God warns us of such.
Your ineptitude sucks.

If I have kidney failure and am staring at death, there are two options, pray and God gives me a fresh pair of kidneys just as He can, or get a transplant, a new kidney from another negro. Both of these would secure me a new lease of life
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »
That don't prove nothing. I don't have a kidney failure nor am I staring at death.
IF....IF I were and I got a transplant, I can barely call that a miracle any more than I can call a wheelchair a miracle for the lame. If God healed and restored my failed kidney, I would call that a miracle.
IF I called a transplant a miracle, what would a pagan/atheist call their transplant? Negro am drilling through your thick indoctrinated skin that miracles are SUPERNATURAL and INEXPLICABLE. If the signs and wonders that follow those who believe are EXACTLY what follows non-believers, then that verse is meaningless
Below is exactly what you said. Now you deny that you didn't give 2 options for the believer. That's exactly what Asa did and the word of God warns us of such.
Your ineptitude sucks.

If I have kidney failure and am staring at death, there are two options, pray and God gives me a fresh pair of kidneys just as He can, or get a transplant, a new kidney from another negro. Both of these would secure me a new lease of life

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2014, 09:54:16 AM »
Negro, miracles are not always supernatural or inexplicable. Check your dictionary.
It can also be a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.

That don't prove nothing. I don't have a kidney failure nor am I staring at death.
IF....IF I were and I got a transplant, I can barely call that a miracle any more than I can call a wheelchair a miracle for the lame. If God healed and restored my failed kidney, I would call that a miracle.
IF I called a transplant a miracle, what would a pagan/atheist call their transplant? Negro am drilling through your thick indoctrinated skin that miracles are SUPERNATURAL and INEXPLICABLE. If the signs and wonders that follow those who believe are EXACTLY what follows non-believers, then that verse is meaningless
Your ineptitude sucks.

Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2014, 09:57:51 AM »
I follow the scriptures sir not dictionaries.
Could you show me one in the scriptures that was NOT inexplicable and supernatural?
Negro, miracles are not always supernatural or inexplicable. Check your dictionary.
It can also be a highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment that brings very welcome consequences.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2014, 01:26:56 PM »
Unless you believe that satan is the inventor of all the wonderful medical advances that have been made.  Anyway am not surprised because that's what I expected from agnostic negro.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 01:43:40 PM »
Men made in the image of God make those inventions. If medical advances are God's creation, then I may as well argue that EVIL inventions too are God's Work.....negro, it gets silly,stupid and embarassing.

Medical advances are no miracles in the biblical sense and even the brain dead can see that
Unless you believe that satan is the inventor of all the wonderful medical advances that have been made.  Anyway am not surprised because that's what I expected from agnostic negro.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2014, 11:21:02 PM »
Jesus himself acknowledged the need for a physician when he said in Luke 5:31, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." This is repeated in Matthew 9:12 and in Mark 2:17.  Here we see that Jesus believed in doctors and that he said that it is the sick who need a doctor. Kwani how much plainer can that be?
Now when you apply this in the context of Asa, you clearly note that God was upset because Asa sought only the help of physician. 
Medical treatment does not and never will disprove Gods supernatural power of healing.
When you are out of facts and the Truth to support your fickle stand, it is perfectly fair to play dirty and unleash subtle curses
I debated a group yesterday on the irrelevance of the tithe and they did just that; proclaimed a curse on me

bittertruth, you have zero truth on your side but total confusion

1. You claim without proof that poverty is demonic,a curse and caused by laziness and that ALL Christians who are poor are either cursed,lazy or demon possessed
2. You claim without proof that FAITH+ God's Word= disease-free bliss despite all scriptural examples against this nonsense
3. You claim medical science is equivalent to miracles. This is watering down Jesus healing virtue; a tooth extraction is a manifestation of the Divine

Jesus cautioned against casting pearls to swine; there is nothing else I can add to demonstrate your error. You are on your own negro

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2014, 11:29:48 PM »
Kadame, vooke is a gospel pervert oblivious of stern warnings againt such. Galatians 1:6-9 is a good reference. That's insulting God to say the least.
He he...you guys. This is getting a tad too serious. Here is what St. John says you should do when you see a brother doing something that you think is a sin,

1 John 5

16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

Now y'all are asking for God to deliver wrath and not life to each other, hapana mzuri.. :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2014, 12:03:28 AM »
Negro, you are right except NOBODY said medical science disproves God's supernatural power of healing. Learn to focus instead of inventing your own arguments and the knocking them down.

Fact remains that medical science is not and can never be God's supernatural power of healing. So a beneficiary of medical science can't claim to have encountered the miraculous. Jesus does not manufacture prosthetic limbs nor Subarus; that the work of men

Medical treatment does not and never will disprove Gods supernatural power of healing.