Author Topic: Ruto in me too coalition  (Read 5437 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto in me too coalition
« on: April 08, 2021, 01:58:54 PM »
5Th President Dr.William Ruto held private meeting with ODM governor wycliff Oparanya in Narok county
Accompanied them are Former Minister Rashid Echesa ,Obado, Kivutha Kibwana, Amason Kingi,  Josphat Nanok, Muthomi Njuki, Point man Mwangi Kiunjuri among other strong dignitaries

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto in me too coalition
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 04:33:14 PM »
Link please
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 05:24:33 PM »
guess it dot-com gossip, your typical stuff
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 06:58:26 PM »
Okay :)
guess it dot-com gossip, your typical stuff

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 07:12:16 PM »
Last you told us Oparanya was going Cerelac or ANC. Instead he is running for ODM ticket with Joho.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 09:38:04 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 10:32:44 PM »
Why...when Raila is toxic in GEMA. Oparanya is on his way out. Or he is using Ruto for leverage in ODM. Ruto principal interest is GEMA - the rest are top ups.
Seem Ruto is desperately courting Raila.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/oparanya-ruto-meeting-raises-political-eyebrows-3355070

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 10:49:50 PM »
Ruto is despate for Raila attention - it on youtube somwehere. After attempting forced marriage to Gema by demonizing Raila and BBI he is in a tight corner. "Chama ya kitaifa" is very thin rope.

Raila is not interested in Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2021, 11:03:38 PM »
I believe Ruto prays everday for Raila to be on ballot. It make his job in GEMALand easy. Why would Ruto invite Oparanya with Kiunjuri :). Kiunjuri I have told you since 2016 is the CHOSEN ONE. Kiunjuri represent GEMA interest - will sign 50% deal - and the rest will take crumbs.
Ruto is despate for Raila attention - it on youtube somwehere. After attempting forced marriage to Gema by demonizing Raila and BBI he is in a tight corner. "Chama ya kitaifa" is very thin rope.

Raila is not interested in Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2021, 05:10:06 PM »
Well the rumors say Ruto want to be Raila PM. Raila will serve one term as PORK... no issue here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2021, 06:08:18 PM »
That is just Raila desperate spin. Why would Oparanya represent Raila? And why would Raila be anxious to show Oparanya represented him.

Raila is very desperate now - Joho is already on his way out - coast is demanding they take a walk with Kingi.

Now if Oparanya also take a walk - IT BACK TO NDP FOR RAILA :) - well he can get Mukhisa Kituyi, Ngilu and other 90s rejects to cover his nakedness.

Ruto is not interested in Raila except for 2nd round deal.

GEMA do not want Raila. Ruto priority is to court GEMA.

So Ruto will only talk to Raila in 2nd round if he doesn't knick it in first round.

Well the rumors say Ruto want to be Raila PM. Raila will serve one term as PORK... no issue here.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 03:34:42 AM »
Oparanya is Raila deputy and running for ODM ticket... wait for actual news to report. What big constituency does Ruto have that you can count on? Only Kalenjin. Gema we are yet to see, his support is rumors :) yet they are a do-or-die in his plans now.

Don't count your chicken or badmouth Baba you might end up praising him here once Ruto tosha him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 06:55:48 AM »
Joho and Kingi - are on their way out - with coast.

Oparanya meeting Ruto and Kiunjuri -on behalf of Raila is tall tales. Raila would have sent Junet  or Orengo or Mbadi.

Oparanya is Raila's rival. He is contesting against Raila. That is normally a cue to I want to take a walk. Oparanya has recently dismissed BBI. He lost with ODM in his home turf of Kakamega - Matungu is next to Butere. In short Oparanya is tired of being Raila sparewheel..and want to cut his own deal..

Ruto has kamatusa plus all the pastoralist as a start; he is also very popular in GEMA; that makes him the clear front runner; hustler nation give him a national footprint;

Oparanya is Raila deputy and running for ODM ticket... wait for actual news to report. What big constituency does Ruto have that you can count on? Only Kalenjin. Gema we are yet to see, his support is rumors :) yet they are a do-or-die in his plans now.

Don't count your chicken or badmouth Baba you might end up praising him here once Ruto tosha him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2021, 09:28:23 PM »
Sorry I see nothing going well for Ruto.

Hustler - flopped everywhere. Including Gema where UDA is "respecting Uhuru". I thought hustlers are fed up telling Uhuru maliza uende. Hustler has failed the national test and literally been defaced by tribe in round 1. Where is hustler doing well? Only Kalenjin and maybe Gema.

BBI lineup is intact - Raila is the center as Uhuru and Ruto court him. Joho and Oparanya are going for MP - aiming for DPM sun to land on CS moon. All those Mvurya-Kingi back BBI cause they know which side of their bread is battered - they will go for MP. You see Raila has options but Uhuru is sworn to scuttle Ruto chances. Mdvd and Kalonzos being stringed by Uhuru won't be caught dead with him.

Raila-Uhuru have BBI which is blank checkbook. Cerelac and all Kingis, Mutuas line up for their own interest. No need for night meetings.

Plan ya Ruto ni gani? Past DOA hustler narrative - what is in it for anyone else? Haha he can always endorse BBI and the few remaining hustlers will swiftly crawl back to their tribal corners. :) That is how useless his quicksand strategy is. But i suspect you will cling to hope until Raila is sworn in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2021, 09:29:09 PM »
Pundit have the courts killed BBI yet? I heard there is an MP session next week.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 10:01:52 PM »
Court has injuncted Uhuru from signing BBI into law or IEBC from conducting referendum. After parliament is done - the court take over - we are in high court - then we go court of appeal - then we go to supreme court in year 2024 :) :)
Pundit have the courts killed BBI yet? I heard there is an MP session next week.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 12:32:57 AM »
Ruto is fucking thug. There is no difference of ruto and a Ghetto drug dealer. The only way to deal with Ruto to put a lead on between his ears

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2021, 01:20:22 AM »
Ouru is fucking thug. There is no difference of Ouru and a Ghetto drug dealer. The only way to deal with Ouru to put a lead on between his ears

* Correction
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2021, 01:23:15 AM »
Ouru is fucking thug. There is no difference of Ouru and a Ghetto drug dealer. The only way to deal with Ouru to put a lead on between his ears

* Correction

All them are fucking thugs. Uhuru is a crackhead. He has no time to steal. he is always high. His sisters are stealing while he drinks and smokes crack in statehouse. Jubilee is a fucking crackhouse

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2021, 02:40:09 PM »
Hope springs eternal. All the 8* cases were merged - then once constitutional bench toss them out - BBI will be in time for 2022 combo.

Anyway string of anti-BBI cases have been tossed out one after the other: Aukot, Gusii lady pro Moraa Gesicho, etc.

Court has injuncted Uhuru from signing BBI into law or IEBC from conducting referendum. After parliament is done - the court take over - we are in high court - then we go court of appeal - then we go to supreme court in year 2024 :) :)