Author Topic: bitmask, when are they burying Cuomo?  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
bitmask, when are they burying Cuomo?
« on: March 20, 2021, 05:47:32 AM »
He is a decaying corpse at this point with covid and sexual scandals stretching to the horizon.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: bitmask, when are they burying Cuomo?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 12:05:18 AM »
New York have not been sending their best :D.  I can wrap my head around one or two dalliances.  This guy is all over the place.  He was once considered potential Presidential material.  Which he might still be; Trump has pushed the bar underground.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: bitmask, when are they burying Cuomo?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 08:40:10 AM »
Hahaha. Yeah I hadn't thought of that angle. After Trump & Giuliani, Bloomberg and now Cuomo are damaged goods. But there is still de Blasio who is the likely political beneficiary. Honestly these Cuomo stories are shocking... even after Trump.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527