Author Topic: The Kikuyu Nation Was Attacked; Uhuru Kenyatta Defended it!  (Read 6481 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Kikuyu Nation Was Attacked; Uhuru Kenyatta Defended it!
« on: October 09, 2014, 06:02:15 PM »
Listen to the buffoon let the cat out of the bag. For those who have second guessed my assertions that the Kikuyu Intelligentsia is the prime mover of tribalism, hate and bigotry, please listen to Tony Gachoka. I have seen worse when they get drunk or angry and let out all their prejudices. There you have it! The Kikuyu Nation is in power, leading a colonial government over non Kikuyu Kenyans. Understand now why the majority of public service tax-payer financed jobs are kept for ethnic Kikuyus; Why the so called "National" Security Advisory Council is Kikuyu dominated with only two non Kikuyus; and Why The Military, Interior ministry and Intelligence is a Kikuyu private empire!

My message to non Kikuyus in Kenya is come 2017 and if there will be no free elections, go for broke. Nobody said only one side should care for peace while the other violates rules, laws and values to keep the right to tyrannize over other Kenyans.

I will devote my energy to the overthrow of the Kikuyu colonial regime that Gachoka has finally revealed. 
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
Re: The Kikuyu Nation Was Attacked; Uhuru Kenyatta Defended it!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 06:51:40 PM »
This is dangerous, do you really mean it?

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 07:35:20 AM »
This is dangerous, do you really mean it?

Omollo talks nonsense - apparently, he's working with the UN or something. Do you really think Omollo has the courage to leave his per diem to come and chop
Listen to the buffoon let the cat out of the bag. For those who have second guessed my assertions that the Kikuyu Intelligentsia is the prime mover of tribalism, hate and bigotry, please listen to Tony Gachoka. I have seen worse when they get drunk or angry and let out all their prejudices. There you have it! The Kikuyu Nation is in power, leading a colonial government over non Kikuyu Kenyans. Understand now why the majority of public service tax-payer financed jobs are kept for ethnic Kikuyus; Why the so called "National" Security Advisory Council is Kikuyu dominated with only two non Kikuyus; and Why The Military, Interior ministry and Intelligence is a Kikuyu private empire!

My message to non Kikuyus in Kenya is come 2017 and if there will be no free elections, go for broke. Nobody said only one side should care for peace while the other violates rules, laws and values to keep the right to tyrannize over other Kenyans.

I will devote my energy to the overthrow of the Kikuyu colonial regime that Gachoka has finally revealed. 

What are you waiting for? Come and start the killings as you did in 2007

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 07:59:31 AM »
Omollo has created this thing called Kikuyu Intelligentsia whose membership is hazy i think as cover to demonize kikuyus. It like ICC's Kalenjin Network. There is no criteria for inclusion or exclusion.

Kikuyus at 17.5% (and dropping) cannot win election alone...they would have to win other tribes and they have done that..and rigging would be a top up.

Omollo please go slrow on this hatred.

I think you can make your point on Uhuru's continued tribalism on crucial sector of economy and security without making sound like every kikuyu intellectual was part of Uhuru's failure in leadership.

I also do not doubt that Kikuyu nation engaged in PEV just like Luo or Kalenjin nation.

Offline anarchista

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 08:35:33 AM »
Omollo you may have missed this for your collection:

Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) has picked Andrew Gichu Wachira, a lawyer who has worked at the Kenyan exchange for a decade, to serve as Acting Chief Executive

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/m/story.php?articleID=2000136761&story_title=Nairobi-Securities-Exchange-names-acting-CEO
Sins of the father... . . blood from the son

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 08:46:01 AM »
NSE is a private company.

Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) has picked Andrew Gichu Wachira, a lawyer who has worked at the Kenyan exchange for a decade, to serve as Acting Chief Executive

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/m/story.php?articleID=2000136761&story_title=Nairobi-Securities-Exchange-names-acting-CEO

Offline anarchista

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 10:18:32 AM »
Aint they all?

Omollo's point afaik is about the control, rightly or wrongly, of key levers of the economy, security etc. and how that control is exercised. If the money market is a ponzi scheme, I'd certainly be interested to know who runs it and especially, who benefits from it.

The NSE is allegedly regulated by the government yet all the biggest moves have one thing in common- an absolute lack of regulation. Why wont the government enforce laws it drew up?

But if you  want to open a can of worms... There are many private institutions that seem to draw on govt largesse. If coffee farmers in central continue to receive debt relief (these are private co-ops) why arent sugar companies, they're also in debt. What criteria do coffee farmers meet that others fail?

If publicly traded Equity (and Helios) can get opaque laws made up to suit their specific entity, why can't others. What is the criteria? 

NSE is a private company.
Sins of the father... . . blood from the son

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »
a very polite forum.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »
1. did not and could not create the Kikuyu Intelligentsia (The intellectual elite of a society). This term arose out of the trickery used by The intellectual elite of the Kikuyu society to hide their hate and blame it on the uneducated peasantry. My position has always that the Kikuyu Peasantry like other Kenyans are victims of oppression and manipulation;

2. I believe Pundit was not bothered to watch the Jeff Koinange interview of Mutua and Gachoka. He probably missed out of "Three Sides of the same Coin" (since obliterated from the web by a person with enough resources to do that). If Punit had watched Gachoka, he would not be blaming me for what Gachoka said and was tacitly supported by Jeff.

3. I have never and will never demonize Kikuyus. But when a member of their elite and a leading journalist who has worked for CNN publicly states that a murderous organization that killed and burnt humans to death in Naivasha "saved" the "Kikuyu Nation" and "Nairobi", I feel free to dissent;

4. Gachoka claimed that "Kikuyus were victims" of PEV and was not put to task about that remark by Jeff. Jeff himself has made the same claim in the past and got away with it. I have heard that spoken loudly by educated and moneyed Kikuyus in private parties and gatherings. So it is a "fact" in the so called "Kikuyu Nation" which Pundit should note while offering a feeble defense for the bigots and pointing fingers in the wrong direction. It is this hate openly stated on National TV that will break the country apart. Moi could never tolerate that. I am opposing it.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 02:32:10 PM »
I am not bothered by what private companies choose to do. However in the near future, we shall use the staffing policies of private companies in Kenya to determine if we should continue to stop people from boycotting their services. Nakumatt for instance has seen an increase in the senior management and branches of members of one ethnic group. I do not think it makes sense to employ a teller who cannot speak the dominant language of the customer base.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 02:34:41 PM »
Omollo talks nonsense - apparently, he's working with the UN or something. Do you really think Omollo has the courage to leave his per diem to come and chop
As I have said before, it is easy to call anything nonsense - even what you have written above. The challenge is to demonstrate that it is so. Why don't you try.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 03:00:16 PM »
There are plenty of good Kikuyus.  In fact I'd say majority are.  They have also allowed themselves to be led by a polarizing elite. 

An elite that tells them it was okay.  In fact necessary to slaughter women and children in Naivasha and Nakuru.  That this constituted self defense.  That Uhuru is being persecuted for defending them. 

They are the only group whose leaders have from time to time justified the killing of innocent Kenyans during PEV.  No leadership from other tribes have come out in defense of their PEV criminals. 

Tony Gachoka's outburst should be seen as a continuation of that trend.  It only adds to the ethnic polarization.

The Maina Kiai's, John Githongos among a tiny minority make me hesitant to lump all Kikuyus intelligent or otherwise in the basket of tribalism.  It does not mean I am not aware of the main source of Kenya's ethnic polarization.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 03:56:28 PM »
Omollo,

I get you. It always tricky to accuse a whole tribe intelligentsia for the evils of a few. I think let just restrict ourselves to naming them. If you have beef with Gachoka...let deal with that beef. Gachoka doesn't belong to group called kikuyu intellegnsia. Gachoka last i checked is quite a tribal in his political opportunism. He was with Raila for quite some time until he fell out with him. The man can best be described as spoilt drunkard political opportunist..he is not intelligentsia...a mouth and a brain for hire..if you will.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 04:02:21 PM »
You raised valid points albeit laced with untruths.

For instance NSE last i checked was not a tribal affair..it's a members club of brokers...there are indians,whites,kikuyus and others.

I think many folks have had beef with stabex and coffee coop debt union....but you should be aware that gov is doing even far worse (better) subsidy in sugar sector.

1) Last i checked gov was a guarantor of a total of 40-60B kshs debt owed by sugar industries..all under receivership except i think Mumias.

2) Last i checked gov has protected sugar industry against very cheap COMESA (and brazil sugar); we have applied for extension after extension.

Thanks to sugar protection...we pay 3 times....the world prices for sugar. For every kilo of sugar you pay..you are donating 2 kilos to sugar industry.

Let stop hateration for it's sake. There is a lot we can learn from Kikuyus esp in business, agriculture and such. Folks take cheap shots at central farmers..but i tell in my place...people annually visit gema to learn how to better their tea farming.

If criticism is merited..and yes there exist gov tribalism and policy favoritism..but it aint that bad...as compared to general corruption and gov wastage accross the board.

Aint they all?

Omollo's point afaik is about the control, rightly or wrongly, of key levers of the economy, security etc. and how that control is exercised. If the money market is a ponzi scheme, I'd certainly be interested to know who runs it and especially, who benefits from it.

The NSE is allegedly regulated by the government yet all the biggest moves have one thing in common- an absolute lack of regulation. Why wont the government enforce laws it drew up?

But if you  want to open a can of worms... There are many private institutions that seem to draw on govt largesse. If coffee farmers in central continue to receive debt relief (these are private co-ops) why arent sugar companies, they're also in debt. What criteria do coffee farmers meet that others fail?

If publicly traded Equity (and Helios) can get opaque laws made up to suit their specific entity, why can't others. What is the criteria? 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 04:18:15 PM »
Is this "protection" of the Sugar industry not self serving? It allows the local price of sugar to remain high and grants the sugar barons continued income from the very imports GoK is ostensibly "protecting" the industry from.

Pundit, how do the sugar factories benefit from protection from cheap imports?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 04:26:48 PM »
The subsidy is abused by of course of no 1 problem (corruption). But that subsidy is meant to protect the sugar industries mostly in western and nyanza. And it does protect them. If comesa extension is lifted, we are allowed to import cheap malawi sugar for instance, only mumias (that is their PR claim) will stand..the rest will go under. Well they are under and they will not be paying treasury any dividend. Gov has placed them under receivership for nearly 20yrs now...their machinery completed ran down..wakina Muhoroni and Miwani...chemelil..sony and nzoia..are just operating on our blood and sweat.

Well so privately owned sugar companies are making money....at some point the gov has to bite the bullet..if Malawi a word's basket case can produce sugar competitively...WHY CAN WE NOT DO THE SAME.

The same with maize....we should allow FULL LIBERALIZATION like it happen in other sectors in 90s. Maize and Sugar continued to suck our blood and sweat.

Coffee industry has done this country tremendously well...when it had fallen..gov and WB/EU(through stabex) had to rescue it..and even know...it was merited..it still i think top 5 foreign exchange earner..and we do not have police checking if you have imported contraband coffee..because our coffee are international competitive

Is this "protection" of the Sugar industry not self serving? It allows the local price of sugar to remain high and grants the sugar barons continued income from the very imports GoK is ostensibly "protecting" the industry from.

Pundit, how do the sugar factories benefit from protection from cheap imports?