Author Topic: Mbeere man -Speaker Muturi endorse himself Mt Kenya spokesman  (Read 2800 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like we have about 10 Mt Kenya spokesman.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/speaker-muturi-to-be-mt-kenya-spokesman-3312380

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mbeere man -Speaker Muturi endorse himself Mt Kenya spokesman
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 11:53:03 AM »
According to Alai..it appears Uhuru is working on Giddy and Justin ticket.Raila dreaming as usual

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 09:43:10 PM »
There has been rumors around that Gatheca wants to tosha Muturi, actually I have heard first hand from state house operative who told me that they have been told to prepare for that. But am thinking these are games to keep baba and Ruto guessing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 09:49:39 AM »
Very likely - I cannot think of another GEMA leader that would sell - Peter Kenneth is hard sell because he is aloof and cannot be trusted because he has been pro-Raila most of his life- and at least Muturi comes from Mt Kenya east.

So likely we will see Muturi, Matiangi, Gideon, MaDVD, Weta and Kalonzo in an Uhuru coalition. Big names but zero political grativas. Gideon bring zero. Matiangi is a test tube. MaDVD/Weta at best are 4% and Kaloi is 8%. So ultimately such a coalition need GEMA to succeed.

There has been rumors around that Gatheca wants to tosha Muturi, actually I have heard first hand from state house operative who told me that they have been told to prepare for that. But am thinking these are games to keep baba and Ruto guessing.