Author Topic: Question for moderators  (Read 4274 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Question for moderators
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:03:49 AM »
Are we allowed to post links on this forum? For example, I know two companies in America that are shipping goods to Kenya every week. I was wondering whether I can post their websites in case there are Kenyans who do not know about them and want to check them out.

Please let me know.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Question for moderators
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 02:37:05 AM »
Are we allowed to post links on this forum? For example, I know two companies in America that are shipping goods to Kenya every week. I was wondering whether I can post their websites in case there are Kenyans who do not know about them and want to check them out.

Please let me know.

You can post links here. This is a free for all but no ads or spamming .. I am no moderator

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 04:00:17 AM »
Thanks, KenyanPlato. But I would rather actually hear back from a moderator, just to be in the clear.

Please let me know.

You can post links here. This is a free for all but no ads or spamming .. I am no moderator

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 05:11:05 AM »
As Kenyanplato said.  You are free to do that as long it doesn’t turn into spamming.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 06:29:58 AM »
Robina was a mederator and its a while since we had from her .The other moderator is RVPundit . But your posts seems suspect. Are you sure you are not from Anti Cyber police crime unit ?

Kenya to set up an Anti-Cyber Crime Police Unit

Thanks, KenyanPlato. But I would rather actually hear back from a moderator, just to be in the clear.

Please let me know.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 09:24:39 AM »
I just want to follow the rules. Okay, you are now my witnesses. The moderators cannot later claim that I did not consult them. I'll post something later on. Have to sleep now.

Robina was a mederator and its a while since we had from her .The other moderator is RVPundit . But your posts seems suspect. Are you sure you are not from Anti Cyber police crime unit ?

Kenya to set up an Anti-Cyber Crime Police Unit

Please let me know.