Author Topic: Tanga tanga deconstructed-kalenjin vs others  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Tanga tanga deconstructed-kalenjin vs others
« on: March 01, 2021, 11:59:05 AM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/blogs-opinion/opinion/the-quick-deconstruction-of-tangatanga-3306506

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Tanga tanga deconstructed-kalenjin vs others
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 12:08:13 PM »
Gitau warigi is like FairBalanaced. He is yet to recover from Moi shafting his people. Nobody takes his analysis seriously. It's been almost 40yrs since he started dedicating his life to hating the Kalenjin political machinery.

As he is wrtting the usual hate letters - Ruto was in his beloved Muranga receiving lots of love.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 12:24:08 PM »
That one is yet another paid hack for the dynasties - he knows Ruto has the Mt Kenya people - and time is running out. They declared victory  in BBI and Ruto just stormed Muranga

https://nation.africa/kenya/blogs-opinion/opinion/bbi-victory-in-mt-kenya-undermines-ruto-s-trauma-bonding-with-region-3306602

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 12:27:40 PM »
Kabando Kabando: Like many in kieleweke they are dumping Uhuru in the sewers of Ichaweri.
https://continentaltv.co.ke/sunday-sundowner-reflections-of-bbi-handshake-uhuru-succession/

Offline Pajero

• Enigma

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 03:10:34 PM »
I think by now we all know that crowds have nothing to do with votes.  Crowds is more of reflection of how much money the candidate has spent to organize it and not how much love s/he is getting. Its like claiming the prostitute is in love with you after paying her/him a lot of money for "A" treatment.  I think the substance of BBI is starting to make sense to kikuyus and the grassroots get it.  There is no way the 2 Million loan/grants alone would have caused the county legislatures to vote overwhelmingly for BBI.  Its very difficult for the MCA'S to justify voting against doubling the increase of the County allocations from 15% to 35%. Ruto is actually asking Kenyans to vote against their self interest.  Ruto is swimming against the tides of political  substance and the tribal political dynamics.  He has pretty much conceded that he will lose the referendum, however, the win for BBI is going to be symbolically huge in terms of political dynamics.  All RAO and Ouru has to do is to be properly organized to take advantage of that political momentum and guide the country into a new political era and political dispensation.  Its important that the next president of Kenya wins with a huge mandate, maybe 60-65%, so that Kenya can experience the first 5 years of more development, unity than political wrangle's.

That one is yet another paid hack for the dynasties - he knows Ruto has the Mt Kenya people - and time is running out. They declared victory  in BBI and Ruto just stormed Muranga

https://nation.africa/kenya/blogs-opinion/opinion/bbi-victory-in-mt-kenya-undermines-ruto-s-trauma-bonding-with-region-3306602
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 03:58:48 PM »
Ruto's Hustler Mvt versus Unpopular BBI. We shall see. MCAs were voting for their own interest - obviously it has goodies for them - MCA fund plus MCAs will now double up as ministers of county gov - plus 35%. But for the ordinary Mwananchi - they will see the burden from BBI - more MPs - prime ministers - and the works.

Anyway the best way for BBI is for multiple choice otherwise I see it flopping very badly -  BBI and Dynasties are almost tied on the hip. Ruto is using hustler movement to fight BBI smartly - while pretending to stay away from Uhuru way. Ultimately Ruto is going to oppose BBI smartly - avoiding direct confrontation with Uhuru like he has done - but still oppose BBI by tying it up with dynasties vs common man interest.

But first let it go through 12 court cases and many more btw now - and June - so we can have the referendum. Very highly unlikely that all court cases will be dispensed with.

I think by now we all know that crowds have nothing to do with votes.  Crowds is more of reflection of how much money the candidate has spent to organize it and not how much love s/he is getting. Its like claiming the prostitute is in love with you after paying her/him a lot of money for "A" treatment.  I think the substance of BBI is starting to make sense to kikuyus and the grassroots get it.  There is no way the 2 Million loan/grants alone would have caused the county legislatures to vote overwhelmingly for BBI.  Its very difficult for the MCA'S to justify voting against doubling the increase of the County allocations from 15% to 35%. Ruto is actually asking Kenyans to vote against their self interest.  Ruto is swimming against the tides of political  substance and the tribal political dynamics.  He has pretty much conceded that he will lose the referendum, however, the win for BBI is going to be symbolically huge in terms of political dynamics.  All RAO and Ouru has to do is to be properly organized to take advantage of that political momentum and guide the country into a new political era and political dispensation.  Its important that the next president of Kenya wins with a huge mandate, maybe 60-65%, so that Kenya can experience the first 5 years of more development, unity than political wrangle's.