Author Topic: After desperate mt kenya handshake elite tried to use BBI MCA for comeback  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Honestly speaking sometimes I feel bad for Raila, his biggest mistake is not mentoring his children to be politicians , he is in his mid seventies and still he wants to play politics of 20 years ago.
And yes without Raila on the ballot Ruto will have a rough time, lucky for him he has calculated well

Yes, that is why he is also embarking on solo 2022 campaigns. He knows that Ruto has refused to play ball and secondly BBI is now too crowded. Clearly Mt kenya has refused to his overtures despite compromising a lot in BBi -BBI has absolutely little from his initial constitutional demands.

But Ruto need Raila on the ballot to maintain a tight grip on mt kenya so we have to be a little fair to Jakom.

I think you are being told to demarry BBI from Raila and 2022 elections? Raila thought he was a mjanja to use BBI as a springboard for 2022 elections, he is realising very late that BBI is a non issue, The issue is him and people are waiting for him come 2022

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila biggest problem is failure to consolidate support and keep friends. He part with folks in most abusive of ways. If he had consolidated the gains ; he would long have been PORK. He strive in chaos and cannot think long term.

He is just the opposite of WSR - who is tactical and strategic - everything Ruto says or does is well thought out or measured.

Honestly speaking sometimes I feel bad for Raila, his biggest mistake is not mentoring his children to be politicians , he is in his mid seventies and still he wants to play politics of 20 years ago.
And yes without Raila on the ballot Ruto will have a rough time, lucky for him he has calculated well