Author Topic: Nelson Havi - Right Guy at the Right Time  (Read 3987 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Nelson Havi - Right Guy at the Right Time
« on: June 04, 2020, 04:38:50 AM »
With an executive on constitutional, democracy warpath; no opposition, captured legislature and a judiciary being revisited he is set for greatness.  He seems objective and his missile need to be grounded on law when attacking the now evident dangerous executive/deep state which is just a euphemism of extremely reckless Uhuru.

The man of the moment. The President!
https://twitter.com/NelsonHavi/with_replies
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Nelson Havi - Right Guy at the Right Time
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 09:52:45 AM »
Wanjohi is being treated with kids glove but soon Kenyans will have enough of his one-man show.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 10:55:55 AM »
Maraga tell Wanjohi to stop smoking weed

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 12:46:45 PM »
Isn't it a good thing all the awful things you were wishing on him in 2017 did not transpire?  8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 12:58:42 PM »
I didn't expect NASA to aid Uhuru as a punishment for Kenyans rejecting them. I disagree with Maraga ruling of course. But I would not want judiciary dismembered.

Raila is basically punishing Kenyans by aiding Uhuru illegalities and urging him on.

Isn't it a good thing all the awful things you were wishing on him in 2017 did not transpire?  8)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 02:52:01 PM »

Please leave Raila out of this.  He tried too many times and became a laughing stock instead. Raila retired from that kind of politics.  He is too old for that. Let Kalenjin and Kikuyu youths also go to the streets and deal with teargas for a change. They can always call Kondele and Kibera for expert advise on how to deal with teargas.

I didn't expect NASA to aid Uhuru as a punishment for Kenyans rejecting them. I disagree with Maraga ruling of course. But I would not want judiciary dismembered.

Raila is basically punishing Kenyans by aiding Uhuru illegalities and urging him on.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 03:59:37 PM »

What Uhuru is doing is basically sending a message to Judicary that a constituional amendement is coming and it will involve reforming the JSC  either by  reconstituion of the membership or having it under Executive.

The mode of the change is what we will to see , is it through the parliament or through a referendumn.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 05:49:06 PM »

Please leave Raila out of this.  He tried too many times and became a laughing stock instead. Raila retired from that kind of politics.  He is too old for that. Let Kalenjin and Kikuyu youths also go to the streets and deal with teargas for a change. They can always call Kondele and Kibera for expert advise on how to deal with teargas.

On this i agree with you 100%. Personally i am not against Raira he has to do what need be done to get to power. My beef is with addict who think he can extend his stay on power through BBI. Iyo ni vita will be fought in mt. Kenya RV and Nairobi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 07:17:10 PM »
Let hope the Supreme Court can nullify any such attempts as null and void. There is need for new opposition to rise. We were so used to Raila doing the job.

The succession for opposition benches need to go hand in hand with Uhurus.

What Uhuru is doing is basically sending a message to Judicary that a constituional amendement is coming and it will involve reforming the JSC  either by  reconstituion of the membership or having it under Executive.

The mode of the change is what we will to see , is it through the parliament or through a referendumn.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 08:25:51 PM »
Maraga and Uhuru are headed to the biggest battle lets see how it progress. But the drunkard will surely be brought to earth he thinks he can have his cake and eat it. More popcorn.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 08:29:02 PM »

On this i agree with you 100%. Personally i am not against Raira he has to do what need be done to get to power. My beef is with addict who think he can extend his stay on power through BBI. Iyo ni vita will be fought in mt. Kenya RV and Nairobi.

You are deluded. Mt Kenya won't fight even if Uhuru goes dictatorial. They will continue being indifferent to him.
Right now in Central there are no dissidents, all dissidents were silenced during ICC trials witch hunt. Most activists resigned themselves to the fact that Kikuyus are bigots that cannot be helped

personally I used to be an activist during Moi times but after Kibaki betrayed MOU I would careless if Kikuyus were slaughtered like Tustis

Uhuru people know this. There is no appetite in RV for being opposition. So once Ruto Finally decides that he is not willing to pay personal price to continue fighting he fold

RV residents will continue with tribal skirmishes here and there but tribal skirmishes in RV cannot stop Nairobi from ruling

In Summary with Raila support Uhuru can do whatever he wants without anyone stopping him

Maraga will be gone by December. Uhuru has a chance with help of inflitrated JSC to appoint a stooge CJ

Ruto has no plan to stop uhuru. He is the weakest mobilizer I have ever seen

I am thinking by 2021 Ruto will be running out of funds and this will even make him a weaker candidate

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 09:20:36 PM »
Hapa sasa ndio nimeona akili inakupungukia. I just have one point to wake you out of dreamland. Do you think Raila is a fool to let  eti Uhuru extend his rule unchecked? You think Raira ni mtoto? Think again Raira wants real power si mchezo. And once Raira is CIC, ndio mtanyooka.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 09:22:23 PM »
Hapa sasa ndio nimeona akili inakupungukia. I just have one point to wake you out of dreamland. Do you think Raila is a fool to let  eti Uhuru extend his rule unchecked? You think Raira ni mtoto? Think again Raira wants real power si mchezo. And once Raira is CIC, ndio mtanyooka.
Raira is pragmatic..you just making my point that without raira you mathafackas cannt challenge wanjohi

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 09:23:16 PM »
You are so right.  There is no incentive for kikuyus to fight ouru's third term.  How many people on this earth would refuse a bonus or a pay hike because it is unfair to other people.  The notion that kikuyus love Ruto so much that they would lead a revolution against ouru is laughable. Kalenjins will not fight either once they realize it is a losing battle.  The country is not in the mood for a war once the luos have put down their their fighting gear after 50 plus years. No one want to go through all that especially kikuyus.  Ouru is reading this thing right.

You are deluded. Mt Kenya won't fight even if Uhuru goes dictatorial. They will continue being indifferent to him.
Right now in Central there are no dissidents, all dissidents were silenced during ICC trials witch hunt. Most activists resigned themselves to the fact that Kikuyus are bigots that cannot be helped

personally I used to be an activist during Moi times but after Kibaki betrayed MOU I would careless if Kikuyus were slaughtered like Tustis

Uhuru people know this. There is no appetite in RV for being opposition. So once Ruto Finally decides that he is not willing to pay personal price to continue fighting he fold

RV residents will continue with tribal skirmishes here and there but tribal skirmishes in RV cannot stop Nairobi from ruling

In Summary with Raila support Uhuru can do whatever he wants without anyone stopping him

Maraga will be gone by December. Uhuru has a chance with help of inflitrated JSC to appoint a stooge CJ

I am thinking by 2021 Ruto will be running out of funds and this will even make him a weaker candidate
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 09:58:34 PM »
You are so right.  There is no incentive for kikuyus to fight ouru's third term.  How many people on this earth would refuse a bonus or a pay hike because it is unfair to other people.  The notion that kikuyus love Ruto so much that they would lead a revolution against ouru is laughable. Kalenjins will not fight either once they realize it is a losing battle.  The country is not in the mood for a war once the luos have put down their their fighting gear after 50 plus years. No one want to go through all that especially kikuyus.  Ouru is reading this thing right.

It is like thinking any RACE in US wants to be BLACK. Nope. They know the deal.  I am so proud of Raila for letting Luos finally not be the victims of this evil people. Luos can now go and get what is theirs. They do not have to produce more victims. Raila should sit right there in Uhurus armpit and let his people eat like everyone else

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 08:34:41 PM »

You were spot on....