Author Topic: Pundit you were right about mangfool  (Read 4678 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit you were right about mangfool
« on: February 24, 2021, 06:24:09 PM »
The way he has handled covid has finally convinced he that he is the wrong person to be in charge in TZ. Also, the violence he meted subjected opposition to and the current persection shows he is a dangerous fool. Yaani he has killed all dissent leaving no voice of reason.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jadwong/status/1364438639883800581

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit you were right about mangfool
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 07:00:18 PM »
Raila is worse than Magufool but you don't seem to realize just how reckless he can be.
The way he has handled covid has finally convinced he that he is the wrong person to be in charge in TZ. Also, the violence he meted subjected opposition to and the current persection shows he is a dangerous fool. Yaani he has killed all dissent leaving no voice of reason.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 07:25:26 PM »
Raila is erractic as hell. I would not trust him to work alone. He needs a core group that would manage him. I think Raila only quality is that he is a team player. He can listen. MANGUFULI seems to have a very ego centric way of seeing,things. I blame CCM. They should censure or find a way to contain him. I beleive without ccm mangfool wont be able to do what he is doing. Raila should be one term president and that is it.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 07:51:07 PM »
Magufuli has remained very focused despite some NGO funded kenyans working overtime to paint him as a failed leadership. Magufuli shrewdly threw Rao under bus after noticing he's "uhuru" trojan.

Bill gates vaccine funded BBC and aljazeera are also working hard at driving the narative.

The whole ecosystem is all about interests...where ngo and think tanks together with media cook a good environment for money making.

Funny how malaria and other more deadliest tropic deaseases is no longer problem. We are now full blown war on covid.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 08:05:03 PM »
Magufuli has remained very focused despite some NGO funded kenyans working overtime to paint him as a failed leadership. Magufuli shrewdly threw Rao under bus after noticing he's "uhuru" trojan.

Bill gates vaccine funded BBC and aljazeera are also working hard at driving the narative.

The whole ecosystem is all about interests...where ngo and think tanks together with media cook a good environment for money making.

Funny how malaria and other more deadliest tropic deaseases is no longer problem. We are now full blown war on covid.

Couldn't have put it better. The media are fully compromised.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 08:10:19 PM »

Magufuli is a good lesson.  I have no doubt he has good intentions and is operating on good faith.  But he is an ideologue and a micro-manager.  He can't absorb criticism, even the constructive kind.  He is clueless about how to make lasting change.  Instead of strategically empowering certain institutions, he goes about his work like a foreman.  He is a bit like Trump, but with good intentions.  He cannot fathom TZ working without his direct input in every small detail.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 08:22:41 PM »
There is no doubt he has good intentions but road to hell is paved with good intentions. He is a dictator who doesn't listen to anyone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 08:24:23 PM »
Raila is erractic as hell. I would not trust him to work alone. He needs a core group that would manage him. I think Raila only quality is that he is a team player. He can listen. MANGUFULI seems to have a very ego centric way of seeing,things. I blame CCM. They should censure or find a way to contain him. I beleive without ccm mangfool wont be able to do what he is doing. Raila should be one term president and that is it.
See how he run Luo nyanza.Raila as pork will not be a team player but magufuli dictator with his passionate supporters completing the mess.Just wait and see...if he pork..mutalia sana because Luos will run amok..they will take your slum scrapers and there is nothing you'll do. In kidero 5yrs they overrun kikuyus in eastland..they grab properties with kifua.One term ni yako.After 35yrs in power you think Luos will take 5.i can predict civil war.Uganda and south Sudan...way

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 06:38:13 AM »

Magufuli is a good lesson.  I have no doubt he has good intentions and is operating on good faith.  But he is an ideologue and a micro-manager.  He can't absorb criticism, even the constructive kind.  He is clueless about how to make lasting change.  Instead of strategically empowering certain institutions, he goes about his work like a foreman.  He is a bit like Trump, but with good intentions.  He cannot fathom TZ working without his direct input in every small detail.

He is desperately trying to recreate Rwanda style magic but he has none of the nous and intellectual heft needed to create a Rwanda style revolution in TZ. Kagame is a free marketeer who believes in low taxes, light regulation, receptiveness to foreign investment, respect for property rights and small government the opposite of Mangufool is doing.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2021, 06:44:33 AM »
See how he run Luo nyanza.Raila as pork will not be a team player but magufuli dictator with his passionate supporters completing the mess.Just wait and see...if he pork..mutalia sana because Luos will run amok..they will take your slum scrapers and there is nothing you'll do. In kidero 5yrs they overrun kikuyus in eastland..they grab properties with kifua.One term ni yako.After 35yrs in power you think Luos will take 5.i can predict civil war.Uganda and south Sudan...way

:16:

Luo bogeyman schtick once again. I told you even Kiuks have outgrown that nonsense, word to FNB. We have had 21 years of Kalenjin dictatorship & impoverishment, that is enough for most Kenyans. Stick to running track and field. We will only consider Kale president after 250 years if Kenya even exists then. We need one Raila term to cleanse this country, tosha.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 08:11:44 AM »
Kale/kikuyu humility and maturity is what runs an heterogeneous country..not jaluo pride and immaturity..that is what Uganda went through and Sudan now.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 10:52:41 AM »
Kale/kikuyu humility and maturity is what runs an heterogeneous country..not jaluo pride and immaturity..that is what Uganda went through and Sudan now.
Some kale run down this country for 24 years and someone here is still talking of kales. Kweli Nyani haoni kundule ... in this case take it literally

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2021, 11:04:18 AM »
Some kale run down this country for 24 years and someone here is still talking of kales. Kweli Nyani haoni kundule ... in this case take it literally
Moi was successful compared to his contemporaries in that period..Kenya was an oasis of peace n progress in the period of coups, civil wars and genocide .if jaramogi was pork Kenya would be somalia.ask museveni about Uganda luos.This is why Raila has not become pork

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 11:06:06 AM »
Typical Kenyans. We start discussing Pombe Magafuli and we end up with local ethnic snare.

At least Tanzania has left Kenya very far when it comes to ethnic issues. Does anyone here know to which ethnic group Magafuli belongs? Anyway, the man is too much full of himself. I thought he would take Tz in the right direction, but with covid-19 he lost direction completely. I hope his managing of this pandemic brings the issue of a third term for him to a halt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 11:07:39 AM »
The day he demanded 5b dollars tax from barrick gold I knew he was a nut case.investor left .the country economically is in turmoil..but he like moi is all over the map.he fakes economic data every year because he cannot believe his magic ward is not working. The man is total disaster. Kikwete was growing economy at 7 percent

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 11:10:06 AM »
Typical Pundit. Everything that is Kalejin is gold and everything that is Luo is shit.
Jaramogi never ruled Kenya, so you cannot judge a man that never had a chance to prove himself. At least he was a man enough to resign when he could no longer see eye to eye with his boss. Can one say the same with William Ruto?

Moi was successful compared to his contemporaries in that period..Kenya was an oasis of peace n progress in the period of coups, civil wars and genocide .if jaramogi was pork Kenya would be somalia.ask museveni about Uganda luos.This is why Raila has not become pork

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 12:01:57 PM »
He never became pork because he was not smart enough to become one..just like Raila.Moi like Ruto befriended gema and took their time..jaramogi was so reckless and ambitious
 he fell out less than 2yrs.Raila fell out with Kibaki 2yrs later.Ruto is clicking his 9th year as Dpork .Moi did 12yrs as vp and 24 yrs.Take take very strategic and tactical mind like kalenjin culture teaches.Ruto is looking at 10yrs as pork..hii ingine ni kuvumilia tu

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 12:52:44 PM »
Why are you counting your chickens before they hatch? Wait till August 2022, then you can brag here how smart Ruto is. As far as I am concerned, Ruto is still No. 2 in the state hierachy. Many people have been there before him.

He never became pork because he was not smart enough to become one..just like Raila.Moi like Ruto befriended gema and took their time..jaramogi was so reckless and ambitious
 he fell out less than 2yrs.Raila fell out with Kibaki 2yrs later.Ruto is clicking his 9th year as Dpork .Moi did 12yrs as vp and 24 yrs.Take take very strategic and tactical mind like kalenjin culture teaches.Ruto is looking at 10yrs as pork..hii ingine ni kuvumilia tu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2021, 01:16:03 PM »
Ruto is the clear front runner but maybe Raila will pull a suprise

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2021, 05:36:12 PM »
Typical Kenyans. We start discussing Pombe Magafuli and we end up with local ethnic snare.

At least Tanzania has left Kenya very far when it comes to ethnic issues. Does anyone here know to which ethnic group Magafuli belongs? Anyway, the man is too much full of himself. I thought he would take Tz in the right direction, but with covid-19 he lost direction completely. I hope his managing of this pandemic brings the issue of a third term for him to a halt.

Magufuli is a Sukuma, the largest tribe in TZ.  The other guys have been from small tribes, so they could not recruit their tribesmen to hang on.  Let's wait and see how Magufuli behaves when his time is really up.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman