Author Topic: Pundit you were right about mangfool  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Pundit you were right about mangfool
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2021, 07:03:11 PM »
How is Ruto a front Runner now that the Kikuyu vote is gone.

Ruto is the clear front runner but maybe Raila will pull a suprise
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2021, 07:20:00 PM »
Gone to Raila I guess ? Stop kidding yourself

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2021, 11:24:46 PM »
where did they go.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 06:52:54 AM »
where did they go.

WSR has been parading his MPs, MCAs in short, "his numbers". Just wondering where those numbers went ....
MCAs or county assemblies don't exist in a vacuum... 2010 constitution: power is exercised directly or through elected Representatives. So me I have my popcorn. I expect to be told the Kikuyu vote is not equal to what mlima MCAs represent. 2022 is not far. Someone post that post Super Tuesday press conference held by mlima politicians ...

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2021, 07:05:08 AM »
Kale/kikuyu humility and maturity is what runs an heterogeneous country..not jaluo pride and immaturity..that is what Uganda went through and Sudan now.
Some kale run down this country for 24 years and someone here is still talking of kales. Kweli Nyani haoni kundule ... in this case take it literally
Moi was successful compared to his contemporaries in that period..Kenya was an oasis of peace n progress in the period of coups, civil wars and genocide .if jaramogi was pork Kenya would be somalia.ask museveni about Uganda luos.This is why Raila has not become pork
Even those who are on your side in this forum like @Nowayhaha, @Njuri @gout etc will not support you on this one. Pundit has lost it now. Can't acknowledge simple facts even when they smack him right in the face. We are not here on Veritas blog to argue just for the sake...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2021, 08:14:22 AM »
MCAs voted for their own self interest - MCA fund, MCA becoming part of executive and more devolved funds. What is so hard to understand. Ruto support is from grassroot. Not from Mps or leaders. Ruto himself has been keen to string a husttler - common man - narrative and it's working.

This is Nyeri post MCA passing BBI

WSR has been parading his MPs, MCAs in short, "his numbers". Just wondering where those numbers went ....
MCAs or county assemblies don't exist in a vacuum... 2010 constitution: power is exercised directly or through elected Representatives. So me I have my popcorn. I expect to be told the Kikuyu vote is not equal to what mlima MCAs represent. 2022 is not far. Someone post that post Super Tuesday press conference held by mlima politicians ...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2021, 08:16:36 AM »
Here is how the people at ground feel  - they don't feel BBI
As the county boss cruised across the streets waving to residents atop his fuel guzzler, everyone simply went on about their business and completely ignored his presence
https://www.cnyakundi.com/video-unbothered-kiambu-residents-embarrass-governor-nyoro-in-broad-daylight/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2021, 08:58:41 AM »

Im on record here saying Moi was a success from 1978 to 1988 , a dissaster from 1988 to 2002, Im also on record saying Uhuru was a success from 2013 to 2017 only 4 years , but a dissaster there after.

The difference between Moi , Uhuru vs Kibaki is simple , Kibaki was never distracted by politics he stayed focused to goal of economic empowerment. Moi was fearfull of losing power by 1988 , he decided to focus on politics therein came people who took advantage of him. Same can be said of Uhuru , he got distracted by politics his biggest fear became losing family wealth which they have acquired by using Mt Kenya as rhe pawns. His focus is now is safeguard that , in doing so we are back in the 90s if not worse .
Ruto is a good balancer , lucky for him he will inherit a battered economy , people without hope it will be easy for him and vissible to Kenyans the chamge he will make. Once the youth start getting money and get employed  that will  be so enlarged that just like Kibaki people will start singing Ruto praises

Kale/kikuyu humility and maturity is what runs an heterogeneous country..not jaluo pride and immaturity..that is what Uganda went through and Sudan now.
Some kale run down this country for 24 years and someone here is still talking of kales. Kweli Nyani haoni kundule ... in this case take it literally
Moi was successful compared to his contemporaries in that period..Kenya was an oasis of peace n progress in the period of coups, civil wars and genocide .if jaramogi was pork Kenya would be somalia.ask museveni about Uganda luos.This is why Raila has not become pork
Even those who are on your side in this forum like @Nowayhaha, @Njuri @gout etc will not support you on this one. Pundit has lost it now. Can't acknowledge simple facts even when they smack him right in the face. We are not here on Veritas blog to argue just for the sake...

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2021, 12:32:30 PM »
There is still no answer to the virus. Whether Trump or Biden, Magufuli or ufool.

Looking at the Kenyan political class activities, rallies, there is no difference between Magufool and ufool scientifically and politically.

Same way Magufool has used the virus to beat down opposition is same way ufoo is using the virus for political clampdown and looting.

Economically, magufool has allowed hustle to continue while ufool has killed the hustle. Once the loans servicing moratorium we will see the first real avalanche as landlords go crazy; auctioneers galore; saccos collapse, banks wipe out.

Just like M7 I bet our political class is already vaccinated, the virus will still take out 4-5% of the political class health weaklings.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution